The China Pearl Inn part 7

Tries his own innocent look. Seduce? No no. Just an offer, would prefer to see her initiated by someone we trust to give her a pleasant writing experience rather than with someone who might scare her off.

Have you read CG's stuff? Scared me off. Of course, I haven't read your stuff, so you might be just as scary. You'll notice, I stay out of the catacombs, rafters and corners, and definitely out of the kitchen. :eek::D

Is very much perked up by the idea of writing and focuses all attention on it. "Sorry for the long wait, went to the gas station IRL and then got talking with my brother but Glad, would you be willing to do a werewolf in modern setting? I really want to get writing and am looking for someone to do that story, even wrote it in the looking for someone thread I found on the SRP forum. Also CG just didn't know what to call you, but it is much shorter. Also SF, go ahead, I would love to have created a word people can use. I also use all my fingers to type since in middle school all 3 years I took a computer class."

Been looking at the computer here on board and just taking time out to welcome AD. I'm sure you'll feel at home here. Would you believe us army girls were all innocent until CG got us here?

Glad, I see you nearly fell down the hole. BigRick said he was going to fix it. Bloody Men!

SF, one night I dreamed the inn existed in time and space rather than in what some call 'the ethers'. Woke up before I could enter.

Luv, make sure you pick the paint and paper. You know what men are like!

Ok, back to the real world. Catch up soon!

Have you read CG's stuff? Scared me off. Of course, I haven't read your stuff, so you might be just as scary. You'll notice, I stay out of the catacombs, rafters and corners, and definitely out of the kitchen. :eek::D

perks at the mention of kitchen. "Ohhh? Whats in the kitchen?" Looks like a kid with candy.

Been looking at the computer here on board and just taking time out to welcome AD. I'm sure you'll feel at home here. Would you believe us army girls were all innocent until CG got us here?

Glad, I see you nearly fell down the hole. BigRick said he was going to fix it. Bloody Men!

SF, one night I dreamed the inn existed in time and space rather than in what some call 'the ethers'. Woke up before I could enter.

Luv, make sure you pick the paint and paper. You know what men are like!

Ok, back to the real world. Catch up soon!

"Wow, didn't know CG was such a bad guy." then grins. "But who said I was an innocent girl?"

Good to see you if only fleetingly HSG.

I fear that S F may be correct in that my writing scares the ladies, it would explain much. :eek:

A D I guess they are warning you to be careful of me lest you find your honor and virtue in danger.

You come across as innocent, at least compared to CG but most of us are next to him.

I am not sure about the were wolf idea but we could discuss other interests for sure.

Yes SF I have read Cg's work at least a bit here and there.

You come across as innocent, at least compared to CG but most of us are next to him.

I am not sure about the were wolf idea but we could discuss other interests for sure.

Yes SF I have read Cg's work at least a bit here and there.

that is fine. I sent a pm but if you have ideas, send a pm back, I'm open to lots of stuff. Also yeah I try to pretend not to be innocent but I fail a lot.

Good to see you if only fleetingly HSG.

I fear that S F may be correct in that my writing scares the ladies, it would explain much. :eek:

A D I guess they are warning you to be careful of me lest you find your honor and virtue in danger.

CG isn't bad, he just likes to write stories from a dominant point of view with historic twists. He always has a few threads going all the time. so there are female writers who enjoy his style. It isn't my cup of tea (I like the historical twists, but not the dominant viewpoint), but then, I don't write about werewolves either. :) I just like to tease him by pretending to protect the females here. But he always manages to get his way in the end. :D

F D such is life and may herald it is time to think about leaving.

We've all done that. Its ok to be innocent, the only way you become not innocent is by trying things.

Not your writing quality though fd, nor cg's you are both excellent writers.

CG isn't bad, he just likes to write stories from a dominant point of view with historic twists. He always has a few threads going all the time. so there are female writers who enjoy his style. It isn't my cup of tea (I like the historical twists, but not the dominant viewpoint), but then, I don't write about werewolves either. :) I just like to tease him by pretending to protect the females here. But he always manages to get his way in the end. :D

I actually like playing the submissive in roleplays.

CG writes some dark stuff, but for those into it its exciting.same with FD.

Oh hush sir, you aren't leaving we wouldn't let you. Even if GG had to chase you with a paddle lol we all enjoy your company too much.

Sorry if this is rude, but why is that?

I have no idea. In the last two months I have lost 6 stories, most of them my cowriter just stopped writing without a word. In one circumstance I had an individual I was writing two stories with and she wanted to put both stories on hold, but I didn't even get that from her until after I pmed her to see why she was picking up stories left and right, but ignoring the two she had with me.

Stories tend to ebb and flow, sometimes interest follows that path.

I have no idea. In the last two months I have lost 6 stories, most of them my cowriter just stopped writing without a word. In one circumstance I had an individual I was writing two stories with and she wanted to put both stories on hold, but I didn't even get that from her until after I pmed her to see why she was picking up stories left and right, but ignoring the two she had with me.

Stories tend to ebb and flow, sometimes interest follows that path.

Oh wow, I'm sorry that happened to you. That is really sad.

It has happened to all of us. I really try not to be the person that drops other stories but I've even done it. Sometimes real life gets in the way, other times its really difficult to grow the balls to send your cowriter and say I don't feel I can continue, especially for someone like me who doesn't want to offend anyone. But I don't like to half ass things either.

It has happened to all of us. I really try not to be the person that drops other stories but I've even done it. Sometimes real life gets in the way, other times its really difficult to grow the balls to send your cowriter and say I don't feel I can continue, especially for someone like me who doesn't want to offend anyone. But I don't like to half ass things either.

actually thinking about it, I get that. I don't like to offend people either but I don't want to force out posts if I'm not feeling the story. Forced posts tend to not be good.

No worries darlin' it is a fact of writing a story with other humans. It happens sometimes, but thank you. People walk from stories all the time, sometimes they are good enough to at least talk about it.

No worries darlin' it is a fact of writing a story with other humans. It happens sometimes, but thank you. People walk from stories all the time, sometimes they are good enough to at least talk about it.
That's certainly the preferred method.

I will say though its real life that's kept me from posting to most of my stories.

I really hate when writers stop writing on the story they are writing with me and take up with others or just disappear with no word. If you don't want to write the story any more, then just say so. It is just simple courtesy. But it does happen. Every now and then, you can find someone that you really click with as writers and people. That makes the writing fun. I wish that for all of you.

SF you said it perfectly and now to sleep for me. got work in the morning. *sighs* I wish it was evenings but don't get what you wish. have a great night, morning, or day everyone.

Yep SF I love that level of chemistry you don't find it with every partner but when it happens its like magic at times.

Night AD. Night SF off to bed with me too.

Back