Sexy Canadian Girl Just starting out... :)

You're welcome :D I only know I like to read the threads. Intelligence is quite a turn on for me :rose:

Hehe, good to know! I'll try to keep it up!

WOW!! What a great new collection, sweetgirl. You have a definitely hot body and a good idea of what people in here will want to see :) Thanks for the new posts!

Thank you!

We've got a naughty school girl!

Haha, only slightly naughty. Wearing a uniform at school taught me how to change in 2 seconds with out showing any skin.... You definitely lose that ability when you don't practice!

Hi! I'm glad you are posting again. I cannot comment specifically on the last set (you know 'cus of the job), but I'm happy to see you around again. :rose:

Haha, thanks! I'm glad to be posting again too. Haha, very understandable ;)

Very nice. Good to see you back again. Hope you had a great summer. Seems like all the sun and reaxation has made you more confident. I love the new pics. What gorgeous breasts. :)

Thanks! I had a pretty good summer, nice and relaxing. Haha, only a little more confident.

c

Good morning :) How are you?

Why thank you! Haha, the summer was a little long to be away from posting!
well, i was just rubbing my eyes trying to wake up, get some coffee onboard,
but i'm wide awake now!!!!
thinkin of rubbin somthin else:devil:
love to see you here

So happy to see you back posting again hun. You were sure missed around here, but the random updates from time to time were nice. Welcome home and what a way to come back...mmm, very sexy pictures! Oh to peek up that skirt. ;)

well, i was just rubbing my eyes trying to wake up, get some coffee onboard,
but i'm wide awake now!!!!
thinkin of rubbin somthin else:devil:
love to see you here

Sounds like a pretty decent morning ;) Mmmm Coffee!!!!

So happy to see you back posting again hun. You were sure missed around here, but the random updates from time to time were nice. Welcome home and what a way to come back...mmm, very sexy pictures! Oh to peek up that skirt. ;)

Hahaha, I'm sure many a guy would have liked that as well... Good thing there were no guys at my high school :)

Anyone want to see some new photos tonight?

Ooh ooh, me me!! *jumping up and down and raising my hand* Sounds like a fantastic idea!!

And yay!! 1,000 posts for me, I am going to have my little celebration now

Okay everyone, here are the new pictures for you :)

The cold is slowly starting to get better, just a little bit of a cough still, but my voice is still a little squeaky... hehe

I hope you enjoy the new pictures :)

Ooops, sometimes I forget to add attachments to emails as well :)

Attachments

• 100_1153.JPG
    100_1153.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 2,800
  • 100_1166.JPG
    100_1166.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 4,451
  • 100_1215.JPG
    100_1215.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 2,435
Last edited:
Outstanding new pictures, but then again, your pictures are always outstanding!! Helps that the model is so incredibly sexy!!! :rose:

Your pictures are very nice , thank you for the index .
Also , your tattoo; well that's just adorable . :rose:

Your pictures are very nice , thank you for the index .
Also , your tattoo; well that's just adorable . :rose:

Thank you. I can not wholely be thanked for the index, someone else did the "dirty" work on that one ;)
Thank you about the tattoo :) I quite enjoy it, it's my little good luck symbol on my back, that i always forget about :)

Okay everyone, here are the new pictures for you :)

The cold is slowly starting to get better, just a little bit of a cough still, but my voice is still a little squeaky... hehe

I hope you enjoy the new pictures :)

Ooops, sometimes I forget to add attachments to emails as well :)

Thank you for these, buddy. I especially like the last one :)

Very very sexy pictures, you have a lovely body. Makes me very aroused and wanting to do things. :)

Thank you for these, buddy. I especially like the last one :)

Your welcome :) I'm glad you enjoyed the last one ;) I think it was suppose to show off the tan lines, but it definitely didn't work out that way hahaha...

Very very sexy pictures, you have a lovely body. Makes me very aroused and wanting to do things. :)

Why thank you :) I'm glad that you are able to enjoy them so much ;)

Your welcome :) I'm glad you enjoyed the last one ;) I think it was suppose to show off the tan lines, but it definitely didn't work out that way hahaha...

Why thank you :) I'm glad that you are able to enjoy them so much ;)

Yes, the pleasure is all mine, I only wish I could come many many times a day like a woman. :)

Thank you. I can not wholely be thanked for the index, someone else did the "dirty" work on that one ;)
Thank you about the tattoo :) I quite enjoy it, it's my little good luck symbol on my back, that i always forget about :)

Then kudos are in order for your indexing "someone" ,
although the dirty work you mentioned was more likely
a labor of love for them I'm sure . ;)

Without being overly presumptuous here ,
just what sort of luck does that cute little pink elephant bring ?
Unless of course it's the person behind you ,
that the luck has been bestowed upon ? :D

:rose:

Then kudos are in order for your indexing "someone" ,
although the dirty work you mentioned was more likely
a labor of love for them I'm sure . ;)

Without being overly presumptuous here ,
just what sort of luck does that cute little pink elephant bring ?
Unless of course it's the person behind you ,
that the luck has been bestowed upon ? :D

:rose:

Haha, very very true on that labor of love ;) well i assume so anyways :)

Haha, it just seems to watch over me in certain ways... knows what the goings on should be :) It got me a spot back in my program at school after I had withdrawn my name from a spot already...

just found the trhead
wow
you are so hot

what an amazing body

sooo happy right now

Back