A Me No-one Sees

Today has been a busy day! But luckily I've made time to do a whole new photo shoot for you all. Please don't post till I've finished :) This one I'm going to call...

A Day Of Sin

The night fades as the sun rises on yet another wet and windy day. This day, however, is special. Today is a free day, where I can be who I want to be with no consequences.

I stir from my slumber, the dreams fading like the night, the memory of them disappearing into the abyss yet leaving my body trembling and hard. The silk pyjamas cling to my frame tight yet soft, I don't remember going to sleep in them but for some reason this seems completely normal.

Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I throw the covers and gaze upon myself, clad in the sexy nightwear. It registers that this should be unusual but for some reason I don't care.

Last edited:
Feeling energised, I discover a drawer filled with exercise clothes. The stretchy material feels amazing against my skin, making me feel smooth and sexy. Laying out an exercise mat, I put on some music and do a few stretches...

Last edited:
After the morning's ablutions and applying make-up. It's time to get ready for work. Going through my drawers I find some lacy panties and a bra, as well as some tights. I open my wardrobe and look through all my girly clothes. I select a white blouse, pencil skirt and a smart blazer. This isn't what I normally go to work in but for some reason today it feels normal.

I'm so hard it makes it difficult to fit into the panties...

Last edited:
I work hard in the office, wondering what my colleagues must think of me but instead I notice that their looks are that of desire/not mockery. Unable to help myself, I flirt and tease, enjoying the attention.

Last edited:
Work finishes and I arrive home. I'm more aroused than I've ever been, yearning for release. The men at work had been very friendly, but not as physical as my body desired. I slip from my work things, and put on my thigh-highs slip on something ready to hit the town.

Last edited:
I dance the night away in a busy nightclub. Suddenly an attractive man catches my attention. Throwing caution to the wind I ask him back to my place. The rest of the night is hard and hot.

I wake up in the morning, not remembering going to sleep... the silky clothes have disappeared and there's no trace of my guest... did it really happen?

Last edited:
Finished, and thankyou.

Let me know what you like or don't like :)

Love the purple lingerie! You have wonderful taste in all your lingerie selections!

Now that is out of the way --- I applaud you for exploring this side of your sexuality. This is exactly the type of thing that Lit offers. A place where we can explore, share, and discuss various aspects of our sexuality.

I have looked at your pics and read your comments. I think you are far from the ordinary man you see yourself as. I think you are an extraordinary man.

Thank you for sharing.

Oh yes! One more thing. Red is my favorite color and I like your avatar! Love that red on you!

Hi Lovely!

Thank you so much for your comments, I'm glad you like them :)

Red is also my favourite... can you tell?!

Starting this week, on Saturdays I don't do a full shoot, I'll be showing off my panty/thong collection :) I have a load of new photos that I'll be drip feeding you. Please let me know which ones are your favourites!

Loves,
aXa

After the morning's ablutions and applying make-up. It's time to get ready for work. Going through my drawers I find some lacy panties and a bra, as well as some tights. I open my wardrobe and look through all my girly clothes. I select a white blouse, pencil skirt and a smart blazer. This isn't what I normally go to work in but for some reason today it feels normal.

I'm so hard it makes it difficult to fit into the panties...
Mmmmm - nice and tasty

And thankyou everyone for your kind and lovely messages!! As always!

As promised, here is a little teasing treat.

The beginning of my Panty collection starts with a lacy black one. I have a few of these in different colours but the black is my favourite. They're not quite as tight as the thongs but hold me in quite nicely. You may remember these when they featured in this shoot

Last edited:

The beginning of my Panty collection starts with a lacy black one. I have a few of these in different colours but the black is my favourite. They're not quite as tight as the thongs but hold me in quite nicely. You may remember these when they featured in this shoot
As ever you look great in them

Saturday quickly approaches.....

I'll post my next instalment of the collection for you to see, as well as some interesting gossip.

I've got a webcam date... how deliciously naughty...

Sorry about the radio silence guys, my life is getting ontop of me a bit. Can't believe how close we are to Christmas and I'm no-where near sorted.

Anyway, attached are what was meant to be last Saturday's panties :) mid week panties instead!

Same style and material as the previous ones, only these are a lighter shade.

Last edited:
Sorry about the radio silence guys, my life is getting ontop of me a bit. Can't believe how close we are to Christmas and I'm no-where near sorted.

Anyway, attached are what was meant to be last Saturday's panties :) mid week panties instead!

Same style and material as the previous ones, only these are a lighter shade.

Looking good aXavier, hope you're getting on tops of things, we're all missing the updates to the post

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and you've got good things planned for New Year.

Yes it holds you very nicely and you look sexy in both pics

Back