young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want it so bad

I have been surfing and looking for an older man with a big cock to own me !

I would love following your instructions as your smooth ,caring but dominating voice tells me what I'm supposed to do.

Willing to expose myself totally! Mmmm

Dreaming

I dream of being seduced by a young man in white shirt, collar open, with loosened tie round his neck - like a sexy schoolboy in uniform: the brief smile as we catch each others' eye, the looks, the "accidental" brushing of hands, the "accidental" brush of his hand against my knee, then the direct look into my eyes, and the kissing - tentative at first, then arms round each other and tongues deep in each others' mouths. And he takes my hand and places it against his cock and looks me right in the eye. And he puts his hand firmly on my head and forces me to my knees. And he undoes his flies and takes out his cock. And I close my eyes and kiss it. Almost reverently. I kiss all along its length. Little kisses. And then I open my mouth and l open up to my true self. And I take him fully in my mouth and worship his gorgeous young cock.

I dream of being seduced by a young man in white shirt, collar open, with loosened tie round his neck - like a sexy schoolboy in uniform: the brief smile as we catch each others' eye, the looks, the "accidental" brushing of hands, the "accidental" brush of his hand against my knee, then the direct look into my eyes, and the kissing - tentative at first, then arms round each other and tongues deep in each others' mouths. And he takes my hand and places it against his cock and looks me right in the eye. And he puts his hand firmly on my head and forces me to my knees. And he undoes his flies and takes out his cock. And I close my eyes and kiss it. Almost reverently. I kiss all along its length. Little kisses. And then I open my mouth and l open up to my true self. And I take him fully in my mouth and worship his gorgeous young cock.

Although I'm older I would have you do that and make you suck me off. Wonderful thought!

I don't know if I count as young (early 30s), but this turns me on more and more. I want to be a little bottom bitch for two older guys. I'll go masc, shave and dress up, whatever they require.

I, too, would love to be the target of a young man's lust. Having a virile sex partner would definitely fire up my sex life.

So I have only had sex with a man once, but he was/is older tham me..
He was 55 I think... Every since then I have been craving older men to message me and have fun with my fantasy world. I love older men and I wish I could please every single one.

So I have only had sex with a man once, but he was/is older tham me..
He was 55 I think... Every since then I have been craving older men to message me and have fun with my fantasy world. I love older men and I wish I could please every single one.

Lol.

Excuse me. Hello

I guess, just a normal guy with this issue.....

Hey all, I'm in that 'realm' of curious, wanting to talk with older guys, 41 married guy here, straight acting (whatever the fuck that means) and constantly heading towards that 'older guy' experience, not the gay guy, not the proverbial gay guy, but more of the older married guy, inexperienced, but I guess a little - and looking to 'coach' someone. Not sure what the fuck that all is about, but I know what I feel. :)

when I was young.

when I was young an older guy gave me the best sex I have ever had, I was with other young guys like me but that old mouth, dick and hands made me fly. then I got married and went straight for years, and now I am tired of pussy and want cock more than ever and want to give a young guy the same awesome fucking the older guy gave me all those years ago.:)

My first experience was with a man in his forties and I just turned 20. It was a great start as he knew what to do and from what he did to me I returned the favor. It was surreal looking back all those years and now I'm the older guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back