young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realize that the permutations for emotional needs & sexual needs probably are numerous. Many of my partners over the decades were also older. I was looking for some kind of validation from a mature, masculine, man -- an older brother/father figure.

However, in MY case, I never would have found what I was looking for if I would have been a sub in the relationship. I would have just felt a continuation of having to "earn" a man's respect/love. Even before I gave up my virginity, I had a rather gender biased attitute that a woman's love is easy to attain if she accepts you as her own. Where as a man's love had to continually be earned. If you have enough rejections of male love (non-sexual) growing up, you start to sexualize that which was always denied you emotionally. Thus for me, I always wanted to be inside a man both mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally -- even before I understood the mechanics of m2m sex. It was like a kind of a search to return to some kind of "male womb". To be inside, to be one with another guy.

I didn't get to make love to a man (top) till even about 2 years after I gave up my virginity because the assholes that had introducted me to gay sex made it sound like only hung guys could top...

I was so dissapointed with gay sex for the first 2 years as it was SO unsatisfying. I was so confused. Was I a closet straight that just needed male validation? Then one day a sex partner let me fuck him, and for the first time in my life I felt complete. It wasn't just a super fantastic orgasm, but also that I finallly felt that another man "let me in" his entire essence.

Some may think that being a top is all about being selfish. I would be lying to say I don't enjoy reaching orgasm. However, if I had was told I could either not penetrate a guy and have a fantastic orgasm OR penetrate another guy and only he could have a super fantastic orgasm, I would gladly choose the latter.

It really is hard to put into words, but when a masculine man lets you "inside" it is the ultimate act of caring. He has everything to loose as our culture says men aren't supposed to do:

a) mess with areas that can be "dirty" and embarassing to the guy
b) take in another man's cock.
c) allow another man to be in a place of power.
d) risk that the other man could hurt your insides
e) risk of disease (even before AIDS was known, there were risks)

A man who lets you in, sometimes confides things to you afterwards because that afterglow (after sex period) sometimes includes a period of trust if you you were a kind, considerate top. During such periods I have had guys share their most intimate thoughts about life, love, family, honor, etc... Unlike a drunk talking to a bartender, these are sober men letting their guard down and telling you what is on their mind and heart...

If I died tomorrow or miraculously could livei to be 100, I would always consider being inside a man to be the closest thing to heaven on earth. I'm not that great of a top anymore due to some erectile issues, but my mental makeup hasnt' changed and I always look back fondly to those times of both the wonderful sex and the intimate talks afterwards.

While the world may see the bottom as inferior and "owned", in reality for some of us tops, the bottom owns us. Why? Because they own our hearts for the ultimate gift of letting another man inside.

This is a fantastic post. Where are all the tops like THIS?!
 
Smartypants. You some kind of psychology major or what…? Seriously None2, you are right, there's always a synergy at play. I'm a submissive cock-sucker because I'm wired that way. I've sucked-off guys with small cocks, but my need is to be forcefully dominated by a master with a big cock. It's essential that I'm a little scared, intimidated and in awe of his cock. Hence I choose to submit to and to be sexually-owned by the guy with the big cock. But my need to suck his cock is greater than his need to be sucked, I'm constantly kept on edge by that awareness. He's an attractive guy, he could have anyone, so I must work hard and do whatever he wants me to do, to maintain his interest. May we both live to be 100, and enjoy the richness of our sex lives in whatever form it takes...

I wasn't trying to be a smartypants. I just wanted to comment that one can seek out similar types for totally different reasons. It is like two different people looking at the same painting or listening to the same piece of music and enjoying it for completely DIFFERENT reasons.

It always amazes me that some consider attraction to the same sex or opposite sex or both as being some kind of orientation, yet the acts you do as somehow being "learned'. I didn't get to top until two years past my loss of virginity because I was young and stupid and thought only hung guys could top. I was SO unsatisfied with feeling like the rest of my life would be about "pleasing" penises just to be close to a man's body and hoping too that there was a tiny bit of appreciation and YES love from the heart behind that cock.

Seriously I was buying into the stereotypes that gay men must live miserable lives -- no family, and the uncomfortability of having tired/sore body parts trying to please someone's penis... My first fuck was life shattering. The story is rather sad... A restroom on campus had writing on the wall from someone wishing to PAY a hot college student to be his partner on weekends -- with possibility of a car and apartment. I was so angry that I erased those writings on the wall when I saw them -- not because of some superior morality, but because inside I did not feel hot and was angry that I would never be anyone's "ideal": I wasn't hung like I wished I was; and though I was in shape, parts of my body are not perfect... Anyway, one day I peeked throught the hole between the stalls and saw the guy in the process of writing those messages. I guess he wasn't as picky as I had imagined him to be as he asked me to go with him to a hotel... (Not paid mind you, just to go to the hotel with him.)

He wasn't an attractive man. He wasn't ugly, just very plain. He had a very sad story to tell. He wasn't some rich dude wanting a young stud to control, but a heart broken man. He had found the love of his life, and they had what he thought was a good life. Then one day his "lover" told him that he needed to travel to California as a relative had died, and that he needed money to help settle the legal aspects of the estate. The man gave his partner money, and then the partner disappeared. He was so worried that he hired a private eye to find out if he had been killed or what... Turns out that the dude just wanted out of the relationship, and felt that since they had been together for a while that he was entitiled to get some money out of the arrangement. Anyway, the man was devistated. While it had happened a few years back, he had never healed form his broken heart. Still he had sexual needs. He just didn't ever want to fall in love again. So he decided that if he paid for sex, then there was no risk of ever thinking it was about love. He added that he wanted what he considered "hot" simply because if he was paying for it, he might as well get someone with his ideal of the perfect body.

I felt really bad that I had misjudged the guy. Anyway, he was the first man that ever let me inside even though I am only average endowed. While we never met again, I will be forever greatful. I hope if he is still alive, that he finally found someone who he could love and trust to never break his heart.

It was that first penetration where I realized that gay sex could be wonderful. I didn't know if I was cuming, dying, needing to take a piss, experiencing Christmas and the 4th of July combined or what. All I know is that I finally felt total satisfaction. It wasn't about a jackrabbit fuck to the finish line to win some race, but like slow steam ship ride down a river. (If you can get your bottom partner to cum just before you do, then the intensity of his orgasm at the source of origin will cause a cascading affect where you cannot help but explode your essence into the core of his body.)

I cannot tell you that every time I fucked men after that, that they were all out of this world, fantastic orgasms, but they were all so much worth it. Add to that the ones who wanted to hold and be held before and after. Those that wanted to hang around and talk. Those that wanted to kiss me and thank me.

Yes that is why I can referr to fucking a man as the closest thing to heaven on earth. You can never get closer to a guy physically and emotionally than when you are inside him. The fact that men are not "supposed" to be that close makes it all that more special. I can understand why it was once described as "the love that dare not speak its name".

They say that the eyes are the windows to someone's soul, but being inside a guy is to be in front of a warm hearth inside his soul. Sure the connection cannot last forever, but during that "connection" you become one to the point where you wish that time itself could be haulted to prolong that merger. I have also found that while the years have past for many of them, when I temporarily left a part of me physically inside them, I also left a part of me that will always wish that they found happiness in wherever their life's journey took them.

My only regret is that such an intense sensations and emotions during the merger does not create life -- it should.
 
Last edited:
Would love an older man that I know and always felt safe around to get me nice and drunk and pull his cock out .
 
My mother in law thought he was cheating on her so I was asked to "spy on his laptop" install a key logger tell symantec to ignore it and found out he wasn't really cheating just trying to suck cock. I felt terrible but I told her they fought it out and a year later I told him I was the asshole that snitched he thought she had just found out from his laptop he said he wasnt mad etc he knew it was wrong he just enjoyed it and he hadnt done it in a year so i was hard by then since im kinky. Weird thing is Its not like im being used or have a thing for him I use his mouth he uses my dick and it's not a regular thing just when time lines up and no one is around.
 
My mother in law thought he was cheating on her so I was asked to "spy on his laptop" install a key logger tell symantec to ignore it and found out he wasn't really cheating just trying to suck cock. I felt terrible but I told her they fought it out and a year later I told him I was the asshole that snitched he thought she had just found out from his laptop he said he wasnt mad etc he knew it was wrong he just enjoyed it and he hadnt done it in a year so i was hard by then since im kinky. Weird thing is Its not like im being used or have a thing for him I use his mouth he uses my dick and it's not a regular thing just when time lines up and no one is around.


Fuck that's hot !
 
you would think so but its always kind of nerve wracking i love blowjobs but its like okay cum then "i gotta go" you dont get to enjoy it as much
 
you would think so but its always kind of nerve wracking i love blowjobs but its like okay cum then "i gotta go" you dont get to enjoy it as much



Why don't you two make time? Really love out the fantasy ?
 
I'm affraid it would draw attention we have hunted together and thats a few hours but I think he really does just like sucking dick and talking lol it never goes beyond that and thats okay with me. Hes actually my "steph" father in law not my wifes father just step he showed up about the time she finished college
 
I have a fantasy that's getting me off currently about hooking up with a younger guy who doesn't have much experience. I start hitting on him in a club, I can see the nervousness in his eyes. He knows I want him but he's a afraid.
I move in close and run my hands over him. He squirms under my touch but doesn't resist as I grab a handful of ass. I start to kiss his neck, move up to his ear and whisper nasty things to him.
When we kiss I force my tongue into his mouth and softly grind into him so he can feel me getting hard.
Later when we are alone I make him reach into my trousers, pull out my dick and stroke me as we kiss. I tell him he should get on his knees and kiss it for daddy....
 
I'm an older man who's recently developed an appreciation for cute, tight young asses.

I've sucked lots of cocks but have never fucked a guy. Hopefully, the first will belong to a mid 20s to young 30's dude who while I'm sucking his cock asks me to take his ass.
 
I'm an older man who's recently developed an appreciation for cute, tight young asses.

I've sucked lots of cocks but have never fucked a guy. Hopefully, the first will belong to a mid 20s to young 30's dude who while I'm sucking his cock asks me to take his ass.

Oooo i like this...i could be your first ass and you could be my first cock....that makes me hot to think about being a guys first
 
I have a fantasy that's getting me off currently about hooking up with a younger guy who doesn't have much experience. I start hitting on him in a club, I can see the nervousness in his eyes. He knows I want him but he's a afraid.
I move in close and run my hands over him. He squirms under my touch but doesn't resist as I grab a handful of ass. I start to kiss his neck, move up to his ear and whisper nasty things to him.
When we kiss I force my tongue into his mouth and softly grind into him so he can feel me getting hard.
Later when we are alone I make him reach into my trousers, pull out my dick and stroke me as we kiss. I tell him he should get on his knees and kiss it for daddy....

I remember when a older guy hit on me at a club once...it was so hot...he bought me a beer and grabbed my cock at the bar...i just wasnt actacted to him but the situation was so hot.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top