young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to it all.... But confident in what I'm thinking

Hey gents,

What a concept huh, 41 married guy here, new to it all, limited in experience, but really excited about 'this side' of me. Very interested in chatting other married guys in the same situation, especially older than me. Open to chat, would love to learn more.
 
I guess

everything is relative as far as younger. 50 MWM and I love helping men older than me get off:)
 
everything is relative as far as younger. 50 MWM and I love helping men older than me get off:)

I've a gay male friend who is about 20yrs older than me, and who lives alone. I normally visit him every couple of months or so and enjoy giving his cock some attention. Unfortunately he can't get more than a semi despite my efforts, but he seems to enjoy it, and in return he has given me some great handjobs.
 
As I've mentioned before on this thread, I am always more attracted to older gentlemen, typically fifty plus. Their confidence, experience and general virility is a combination I am seemingly powerless to avoid!
 
Question for all of you younger guys-what makes the older guy hotter to hook up with? I'm 50 and most of the stuff you see on here in pics and things are younger in shape guys that most would say are more attractive than your average build/looks of an older man. I see the attraction of an older woman/MILF type because in all honesty, a young girl doesn't do much for me because they usually lack in experience and even if you're hot, when you don't know how to fuck it's a turn off.

Just curious what you think. Me personally, my wife is 15yrs younger and I'd entertain us playing with another guy anywhere from about 25yrs old up to my age or a little older. She's always liked older guys for the same reason that they usually know what to do more than the younger ones. The attraction for a younger guy for us would be the younger guy being possibly able to go more times a night than us older guys, and possibly a few other personal things we look for in a third (nice larger than average cock, well built, etc.)

What makes older guys hot to you younger ones?

Hi, new to my curiosity... This part of your post Just sums up my desire!! I wish I could find a stable undramatic married couple to play with here in CT!!
 
hi

31 yo guy here looking for older man to control and comfort me at the same time! i can do anything when i am horny!
 
Hi, new to my curiosity... This part of your post Just sums up my desire!! I wish I could find a stable undramatic married couple to play with here in CT!!

Welcome HeelsUp. I like the name. Women and Drama always go hand n hand
 
older Guy Myself

NO Belly hanging over here , Ski ,Bike,Hike and hard cock all wrapped into one with me ,have been told i have a nice ass a few times
 
Last Sunday I had my youngest guy yet he's 20 and was a virgen. We had a good time and hoping to see him again. He was very feminine and gay, and called me daddy while we were fucking and sucking. Only problem was he couldn't get it up which is unusual for someone so young. At twenty I was hard all the time.
 
so i've been talking to a very nice distinguished gentleman of about 55 years for a while now. we've only been chatting and he's considered himself bi for a very long time. after about a few months of chatting he finally invited me over to his place last night. His wife was going out of town for a couple of weeks and he had the place all to himself. So i went. Nice dinner and he was definitely nice company in person.

Dessert started off in the living room with his dick in my mouth. I was completely naked while he still had his shirt on and pants around his ankles. He blew his load into my mouth by holding my head tightly while my lips were wrapped around his cock. He never sucked me off just gave me a handjob. Later asked me if I wanted to spend the night. I did and he unloaded twice in my ass. Once in the night and once again in the morning. He was quite the stallion.
 
Im 34 and I prefer older guys, the guys I haven played with are about 20 years older then me. Married older guys are better. Just like the way a older cock looks.
 
Last Sunday I had my youngest guy yet he's 20 and was a virgen. We had a good time and hoping to see him again. He was very feminine and gay, and called me daddy while we were fucking and sucking. Only problem was he couldn't get it up which is unusual for someone so young. At twenty I was hard all the time.

What a lucky guy...i need someone to pop my cherry.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top