What is a slut?

Obviously the word has a negative connotation, but sometimes words change meanings and connotations over time.

For me -- and this is just personal -- it is amusing and a bit exciting to think of myself as a slut. It excites my husband calling me his slutty wife too.

But not something I would say in public or stress beyond a small circle of friends

I feel the same way. Years ago I would have been disgusted with idea of my wife being, or being called a slut. Now I think of her as my little slut. Or my slutwife. But now it's term of endearment. I'd also like to see our hotwife relationship progress to the point where my wife is effectively society's idea of a slut is.

I feel the same way. Years ago I would have been disgusted with idea of my wife being, or being called a slut. Now I think of her as my little slut. Or my slutwife. But now it's term of endearment. I'd also like to see our hotwife relationship progress to the point where my wife is effectively society's idea of a slut is.

So as a guy how do you define a slut and what attracts you to us. Did you know your wife was a slut when your married her?

As a guy, I think that I am a slut. For myself, I would if given the chance, meet up and have sex with a like minded slut anytime. She doesn't have to dress in a flashy and provocative way, however many slut women do. It's all about attitude!

So as a guy how do you define a slut and what attracts you to us. Did you know your wife was a slut when your married her?

As a guy, a slut is a woman who has , or had , a large number of male sex partners. I guess "large" is defined by each individual. Guys like the idea of a woman being "slutty" as it gives then hope that maybe they've got a shot at having sex with her.

My wife isn't a slut. Nor was she when we got together. We've been in a hotwife type relationship for almost a year now. But the number of men she's been with is pretty low. I personally want to see the number increase though.

Adult is one sort of woman I definitely want to get to. This slut-shampoo no thing is some kind atavism to to fifties. We have had a sexual revolution and wide dispersion of feminist deals, and yet al a woman has to do dress in sexy way or, heaven forbid, sleep with more than two or three guys a year and she is labeled. I can call myself a slut, but when I do it sort of a joke, I don't feel m putting myself down-- and women should not feel that way either, but the sexist and inconsistent neoprudery of our society makes it more difficult to be happily open and lustful ( I have in mind the USA. I doubt it applies In Europe). I said inconsistent because sex is everywhere! Even pre pubescent girls are sexualized, but if an adult woman were to show her nipples....

Adult is one sort of woman I definitely want to get to. This slut-shampoo no thing is some kind atavism to to fifties. We have had a sexual revolution and wide dispersion of feminist deals, and yet al a woman has to do dress in sexy way or, heaven forbid, sleep with more than two or three guys a year and she is labeled. I can call myself a slut, but when I do it sort of a joke, I don't feel m putting myself down-- and women should not feel that way either, but the sexist and inconsistent neoprudery of our society makes it more difficult to be happily open and lustful ( I have in mind the USA. I doubt it applies In Europe). I said inconsistent because sex is everywhere! Even pre pubescent girls are sexualized, but if an adult woman were to show her nipples....

Ah hmmmm But :D the sight of hard nipples, makes me lick my lips and I am compelled to take one one in my mouth and suck until it tingles, I can't help it, she should keep them out of sight so that I don't call her a slut. After all I;m just a dirty old man

A slut is a male. Women are the only thing that causes males to observe any boundaries whatsoever.

Ah hmmmm But :D the sight of hard nipples, makes me lick my lips and I am compelled to take one one in my mouth and suck until it tingles, I can't help it, she should keep them out of sight so that I don't call her a slut. After all I;m just a dirty old man

And we'll you should. I was talking about slut shaming which is a different kettle of fish

I think it's a state of mind more so than anything else. If my wife acts a certain way I or she herself will refer to her as a slut, same goes for a particular way she dresses etc.

Slut for us is a term of endearment.

I'll agree with this. What's that expression - "A slut is a woman with the morals of a man!"?

6.jpg

..morals ... of...a... man
got it

I have met men who are intimidated by my sexual experience and respond by trying to catch up on me. This can be fun if treated as a game, but can become a bore.

It can be a very delicate situation.

I agree. The fun in that runs out pretty fast and becomes boring or a problem.

Truth is that any woman who enjoys sex and pursues it freely will easily outpace almost any man. And men know this. The woman who has actually done so and isn't afraid to say it is a woman who likely won't be cowed by all of the shame and nonsense that men try to use to control us.

They aren't afraid that we are "soiled". They are afraid of a woman who can't be controlled.

Truth is that any woman who enjoys sex and pursues it freely will easily outpace almost any man. And men know this. The woman who has actually done so and isn't afraid to say it is a woman who likely won't be cowed by all of the shame and nonsense that men try to use to control us.

They aren't afraid that we are "soiled". They are afraid of a woman who can't be controlled.

When I discovered that my first wife was a lot more experienced than I was we opened up our marriage so that I could be with other women and she was free to pursue other. It became a competition and inevitably I lost both the competition and my wife.

Nonetheless, I finally came to the realization that there was a lot to this whole hot wife thing for both partners if it is natural and relaxed for both partner. So my current hot wife relationship works fantastically.

A slut is someone who takes sex wherever they can get it for enjoyment.

My sister was a slut all her life, together we turned her husband into a sissy cuckholdand myself and my mates would regularly fuck her in front of him. She would do anything l told her to do, often flashed her big tits and cunt.

I'm happy to be called a slut, l love sucking cocks, being fucked and pissed on.

Now my daughter has become my slut but her husband doesn't know yet...

Ha! :catroar:

One big difference is that a woman who is a slut and in the right place, ie, a party of like minded people can carry on for maybe hours taking cock after cock.

Guys on the other hand, can't do that. Once, twice maybe three cums and they are done. Now a guy slut can still pleasure the ladies but it's not likely to bring him back for another.

One big difference is that a woman who is a slut and in the right place, ie, a party of like minded people can carry on for maybe hours taking cock after cock.

Guys on the other hand, can't do that. Once, twice maybe three cums and they are done. Now a guy slut can still pleasure the ladies but it's not likely to bring him back for another.
I don't know about you, but I'm not done after three cums!

Oooo I like that thought - is everything control?

Back