The Outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Drains glass and stands, wandering off to find the kitchen and a drink, smiling at the whispering ladies trading secrets and soft breaths*
 
*takes a minute to chew my lower lip thoughtfully, considering my answer, and then returns my reply, fingertips softly keeping her hair swept from her neck.*
 
inching closer, words and soft giggles shared, fingertips touching a warm cheek
 
*turns to look up at her, noses almost touching, close enough to smell bourbon, eyes gleaming as they momentarily hold hers, her eyes now touched with the knowledge of my secret, and, suddenly remembering we're not alone, blushes deep and takes a long swallow of wine*
 
a soft, girlish laugh...slipping in close again
we're never really alone here
 
No, I suppose not...

*uncurls my legs from under me and lets them swing over the edge of the cushion, a blush still glowing in my cheeks*
 
Dashes in, sees Vail and shakes my head, giggling.

You. Don't scare her.

Smiles at the Little One, blows a kiss. Turns to Fr33k, and kisses his cheek.
Let's talk threads. Find me later, if you want.

Waves and dashes back out.
 
Dashes in, sees Vail and shakes my head, giggling.

You. Don't scare her.

Smiles at the Little One, blows a kiss. Turns to Fr33k, and kisses his cheek.
Let's talk threads. Find me later, if you want.

Waves and dashes back out.


YOU! Stop making everyone afraid of me!
laughing
 
Which, you know, works out fine if you are an exhibitionist
eyes glancing down to take in pretty legs
 
*lips curl into a soft, impassive smirk and I cast a sidelong gaze to her, eyes sparkling in my ever trouble-enticing manner.*
 
grumbling and making big pouty lip...mean to me, everyone is
 
*wanders back from the kitchen with a tall glass of Bailey's and Kahlua, just in time to receive Aus' kiss and see her disappear in a flurry of ruddy curls*

Aww, poor Vail....*chuckles and reclaims his seat in the reclining deck chair, taking a generous swallow of the sweet concoction*
 
Aww, don't pout...

*flashes a smile up to Pen and then nudges Vail's shoulder gently with my nose*

They're just making sure I know what I'm getting into.
 
giggling, idly twirling a lock of the little girl's hair

But where's the fun in that?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top