Blue Collar House

BlueCollarGirl

Really Experienced
Hi there! I seem to have gotten myself into a number of threads, and wanted to make an easy place where I can chat OOCly with my fellow writers.

Everyone is welcome to drop in, throw some roleplay or story ideas around, or just chat.

And for some entertainment value...(it's music)
https://youtu.be/CDM6v1XhWEg

:)

Role-play threads:
An Eye For an Eye
A Beautiful Buzz
In the Desert Heat
Making the Grade
Beyond the Stars, and Into Danger
His Way
Antique Goblet
Paradise Lost
The Suffragette
The Stranger

Last edited:
I'm a music nut and percussionist, so I'm loaded with great and unusual music selections! Just this morning, I was listening to the music of Fred Rogers! <3 that man.

Just two minutes ago, I just finished this one, nine minutes of joy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAx-9BiAVvI

So all you have to do is say "I need new music to listen to," and I will come through. :D

Last edited:
To anyone I owe posts to, my apologies for my disappearance. Had a family member in the hospital, and now apparently we're moving soon (wow, that happened fast!). So I will probably continue to be spotty for a bit. Thanks for your patience; I promise to make it up to you! :D

Hello BlueCollarGirl! As a blue-collar guy, I figured I ought to stop by and have a beer on the porch after work ;)

Greetings, RawDog! You're always welcome to stop by for a drink whenever you want :)

Life is finally starting to get back to something akin to normal so my hope is to be back around more regularly in the next week or two.

Greetings, RawDog! You're always welcome to stop by for a drink whenever you want :)

Life is finally starting to get back to something akin to normal so my hope is to be back around more regularly in the next week or two.

Yeah, it would appear that a lot of construction work got put on hold during the height of the pandemic, and with things opening back up, they’re in a big rush to catch back up on their time frames. I was off work for 5 months and now I’ve got nothing but lots of overtime ahead of me.

Overtime pay is nice, but personally I prefer to keep my time. It's something I can never get back so that extra money isn't the incentive they think it is.

Overtime pay is nice, but personally I prefer to keep my time. It's something I can never get back so that extra money isn't the incentive they think it is.

Oh, I’m the same way. But in my line of work, the OT is often mandatory. Jobs get scheduled for 6 10s or 7 12s, and that’s what you’re working.

Hey gang,

Sorry I've fallen pretty far behind on my posts lately. We had visitors and work has been a nightmare. I hoping this upcoming weekend will give me some time to catch up on everything. Thanks for your patience :rose::kiss:

I'm sorry y'all for disappearing so completely. I am working on catching up on all of our lovely threads. Thank you for your patience with me!

(Since we're blue collar, here we go!!)
*Ish would rev up his Black Harley Street Glide and drive to the house where Blue Collar folks would be at, he was wearing a black Leather Vest with Patches, and an MC Logo (haven't came up with anything for it yet) on the back of the Vest, Blue Jeans with fading and black combat boots as he would walk into the yard of the Blue Collar House to join the party* (I'm not a biker irl, but just a simple man who loves to play as a biker on RP rooms and forums. :) ;) )

Back