Story approvals running slow?

eroticstoryspinner

Really Really Experienced
I have had a story in "pending" status for 7 days now. Is anyone else seeing story approvals running slow? I don't want to escalate if the mods are just behind.

I haven't seen a slowdown recently. Seven days is long enough to either send Laurel a status check PM or assume that you haven't done something right in the submission process or are missing a rejection notice on it. It's not an illustrated story, is it? Those take longer. And the mods aren't involved in the story submission process. There's only one submission editor: Laurel. And she can only be contacted by a PM (private message, upper right on this page).

It is slower this month than in September and August I think. I don't know how Laurel handles this volume of material.

New authors get extra scrutiny, so it might take longer to be published. But like Keith said, 7 days is a bit long. Go check to see if it was rejected before you PM Laurel.

[This content has been removed due to a copyright violation.]

Last edited by a moderator:
During a themed contest, story submissions that are not for the contest have a lower priority than the contest entries. The Halloween Contest is still open for entries.

Thanks for all the replies! I am actually finishing up a side story in the same universe while letting the next part in the main story mull in my brain.

Back