married soon - nervous wedding night sex !!!

What he will expect is sex. He won't care about stocking, suspenders, panties, baby doll or anything else. If he has not seen you naked, he will want to, a lot. Also, don't worry about whether he will like what he sees. He is a man, he will like it, a lot. Probably missionary position is best for the first time, you can experiment later. Whether he takes off your panties is up to you. Definitely do not leave them on, they will be in the way.

So, my personal recommendation is take along the baby doll nightie and panties. I did for my wedding night. However, I didn't wear them. We both got undressed, got in bed and immediately he was in me. It wasn't great sex, but it was our wedding night and I was fine with it. Like with so many others here, great sex happened the next morning.

Do not be apprehensive. If you love each other, and I assume you are deeply in love, it will all work out and be great. You give yourself to him and he gives himself to you during the ceremony, you complete it on your honeymoon.

Great advice and probably real on point. Open communication about sex on wedding night before it happens might not happen, the talking, not the sex.

Note that the big day is just that, a big day. Lots of things going on, lots of emotions and lots of feelings. The night will probably be long and the sex, that first time, will probably be short. What you are wearing won't be on his mind and really should not be on yours. If this is your first time having sex, show up naked and enjoy. The honeymoon is where you get to play and experiment with each other.
 
Back
Top