Eating Your Own Cum

Post head snowballing is nice, but I like fresh (pussy) cream pie the best. It's a nice combined flavor treat.

This is one of my biggest turn-ons. I have developed an overwhelming desire to eat a woman out with a fresh cream pie. I have done it a few times with my ex but it was always of my own making. I would love to have one to enjoy from another man or men. NOTHING WOULD MAKE MY DICK HARDER.

ANY VOLUNTEERS ? I LIVE IN THE SOUTHEAST.

I finally tried this with my wife last weekend. She sucked my precum out and kissed it to me. She loved it and I did too

The other day, while getting ready to go out, I was really horny. I have a thing for sweaters. I jerked off with a sweater, and thought about eating my cum while doing so. As usual, after shooting a load, the desire went away. I showered, and when I went to my room to get dressed, the sweater was still there, with cum on it. I was still horny. I scooped it up and ate it.

I started out years ago needing to kiss my lovers deeply as they performed oral sex on me. Later I began tasting my pre-cum and found I enjoyed it.

It took some time for me to work up the nerve to taste my own cum, but I finally did it. And now I look forward to it after a prolonged session of edging.

Cum

Yes its not easy going from pre cum to full cum ,if i can have lots of time to masterbate and can slowly get it up my shaft i can scoop it off my finger ,but dont like a full load all in one go

Great link - Thank you

It would be so hot to actually do this in front of women, not necessarily the humiliation aspect but definitely following her instructions.

Agreed!!! Wish there were non humiliating versions. I'm turned on not by the humility but would rather about how sexy it is.

Agreed!!! Wish there were non humiliating versions. I'm turned on not by the humility but would rather about how sexy it is.

I had posted a thread in another section regarding CEI which received a lot of views but little contributions, I probably should have posted in this forum and perhaps would have gotten more attention.

Anyway this has less of a humiliation aspect and more along the lines of what I would like to experience in real life.

http://xhamster.com/movies/3676492/cei_taste_your_own_cum_for_me.html

Have a great day all.

I had a really crappy cum eating experience a few weeks back. I've been edging cum out of my cock for years, and can usually work up some nice thick cum before shooting my entire load. I edge until I feel it working up in my balls, then I throw the legs over my head and usually if I time it right, I can let it drip into my mouth. So I had the great idea of making a vid of this, then shooting my entire load. I figured, since I'm not getting any younger, I might like it when I'm an old fuck (as that's rapidly approaching!). Plus I might think it's hot to watch. So I got a tripod and set the camera up, did some "run throughs" where I got on the bed and threw my legs over my head, then checked the angle (lol), a few times to make sure it was right. So I pushed "record" started working up a load, then threw the legs over up against the wall, and went for it. Then I started thinking "geez, did I remember to press record? Geez, is my dick going soft? Geez, am I gonna get the right angle?" so I feel the cum building, and was, like, "geez do I really want to do this?" Then, with all this crap going on, I started cumming....and it just landed on my stomach, and I'm thinking, "Shit! I totally fucked that up! Shit! Shit!" not pretty. Oh well...in the end, LMFAO!!!

I had a really crappy cum eating experience a few weeks back. I've been edging cum out of my cock for years, and can usually work up some nice thick cum before shooting my entire load. I edge until I feel it working up in my balls, then I throw the legs over my head and usually if I time it right, I can let it drip into my mouth. So I had the great idea of making a vid of this, then shooting my entire load. I figured, since I'm not getting any younger, I might like it when I'm an old fuck (as that's rapidly approaching!). Plus I might think it's hot to watch. So I got a tripod and set the camera up, did some "run throughs" where I got on the bed and threw my legs over my head, then checked the angle (lol), a few times to make sure it was right. So I pushed "record" started working up a load, then threw the legs over up against the wall, and went for it. Then I started thinking "geez, did I remember to press record? Geez, is my dick going soft? Geez, am I gonna get the right angle?" so I feel the cum building, and was, like, "geez do I really want to do this?" Then, with all this crap going on, I started cumming....and it just landed on my stomach, and I'm thinking, "Shit! I totally fucked that up! Shit! Shit!" not pretty. Oh well...in the end, LMFAO!!!

LMFAO, that's the very definition of second guessing a situation!

Eating cum

Collect and refrigerate until you are horny again. Then make a bowl of strawberries, put cum in a new bowl, mix powered sugar to taste, whip the mixture to a smooth froth, and dribble the mixture over the strawberries. You will love it.

That kind of takes away most of the kinkiness of doing it. Cheating on a massive scale. If someone likes this kink, like I do, then they need to buck up and do it right.

Back