Eating Your Own Cum

I'm a cum junkie anyway...m/f doesn't matter, love to see people eating it...

Well finally I did it for the second time. And this time not in the shotglass, but directly in my mouth.

After not cumming almost in full week, first I watched some CEI videos also some other moving material. Stroking, watching girl-girl anal video and tasting my precum I decided to go also for some ass play. In the beginning with one finger, later two - at that time I got very hard - ending was near. So then I go for standard position, laying on the ground near wall, legs in the air, then above shoulders, stroke some more and then shoot. Got almost all load in my mouth, of course at this time lost interest in it, but somehow in moment of heat with cum in mouth got on my feet and then quickly swallowed it.

Now I'm proud of that moment and hope to do it again in near future.

wish I could selfsuck but cant still I cum on panties or in my hand and eat it
Same here. I can do that, but can't manage to clean my wife up after ejaculating in her. What seemed so exciting before my orgasm has lost its appeal afterward. Common problem, I know. I will just have to keep trying.

Same here. I can do that, but can't manage to clean my wife up after ejaculating in her. What seemed so exciting before my orgasm has lost its appeal afterward. Common problem, I know. I will just have to keep trying.

Practice makes perfect! :D

I'm just the opposite. I loved to eat my wife's pussy after cumming inside her, but I've only managed to eat cum out of my hand a couple of times.

I'm just the opposite. I loved to eat my wife's pussy after cumming inside her, but I've only managed to eat cum out of my hand a couple of times.

I don't understand the attraction or interest in eating cum out of one's hand. To me (and it's just my opinion), the sexy part of it is eating from a g/f's pussy (if I had one, that is), or throwing my legs over my head and watching it come out of my cock into my mouth. Cumming in my hand and eating it has no thrill for me. Again, just my opinion.

I don't understand the attraction or interest in eating cum out of one's hand. To me (and it's just my opinion), the sexy part of it is eating from a g/f's pussy (if I had one, that is), or throwing my legs over my head and watching it come out of my cock into my mouth. Cumming in my hand and eating it has no thrill for me. Again, just my opinion.

I guess the attraction is, that some people just like to eat their own cum. I don't really care for the taste of my own cum, I guess that is a big reason that I was only able to eat it out of my hand a couple of times, but it has a different taste when eating it out of my wife's pussy.

Well finally I did it for the second time. And this time not in the shotglass, but directly in my mouth.

After not cumming almost in full week, first I watched some CEI videos also some other moving material. Stroking, watching girl-girl anal video and tasting my precum I decided to go also for some ass play. In the beginning with one finger, later two - at that time I got very hard - ending was near. So then I go for standard position, laying on the ground near wall, legs in the air, then above shoulders, stroke some more and then shoot. Got almost all load in my mouth, of course at this time lost interest in it, but somehow in moment of heat with cum in mouth got on my feet and then quickly swallowed it.

Now I'm proud of that moment and hope to do it again in near future.

Well done!

After a few times

It took me forcing myself a few times but after that, I really wanted it.

Knowing I as going to eat it made edging all the more fun.

Also, eating your load makes for easy cleanup. And there's no evidence left behind.

Sometimes. When I'm in the mood I do it. But sometimes I just enjoy the feeling of it in my body. :)

clean up

my wife had a simple rule that said "clean up your Sperm from where you dropped it "

It is really strange that I can eat my cum from my hand even minutes after having cum, but I can't lick my wife's pussy after I've come in her...

eating your own cum

eating my cum from mistress T's center......hmmmm, thinking of that or eating the cum from another man who exploded in her makes me feel so wonderfully nasty. many times she would have me rub my face around her opening and slide my body upward coating her mix of juices over my neck, chest and back. Mistress never let me wash afterwards so others could catch the musky aromas of her, of me, of him. oh my

Just shot a big load on my wife's nipples .. Then I sucked them clean !

Last edited:
I cum on my face a lot...I've eaten girls pussy after I cum in it too....that's how I got so hooked on wanting lots of cum on me

I've enjoyed my own cum for many years whether I'm alone or with someone else. I got hooked on the flavor and texture when I was younger and I'm still hooked today.

Back