The China Pearl Inn part 7

Ooooo and adventure sounds delightful Shiva. :p

An adventure in Ierland to boot you must tell all young lady.:devil:ish :D

Ooooo and adventure sounds delightful Shiva. :p

An adventure in Ierland to boot you must tell all young lady.:devil:ish :D

It was magical! So green and warm :D

But I certainly cannot tell all. Just will say this much: I was not left unsatisfied. :devil:

Well, it’s bright and early on Wednesday in Afghanistan. Hopefully the Lions and Lionesses will soon be on their way home. :eek:

Hiya everyone:rose:

Sorry I hardly post atm. Will have new month internet next week so You'll see more of me then:).

Uggg:rose:

Our exercise went well, maximum points for Sal, me and 2 others. You know what I mean CG.

Luv2bfkd, I had a message waiting for me from HSG. ‘Handover completed, expect to leave in next 8 hours - mission accomplished!’

Shiva! Welcome back! That smile tells me you had a ‘good seeing to’ as we say in London

Our exercise went well, maximum points for Sal, me and 2 others. You know what I mean CG.

Luv2bfkd, I had a message waiting for me from HSG. ‘Handover completed, expect to leave in next 8 hours - mission accomplished!’

Shiva! Welcome back! That smile tells me you had a ‘good seeing to’ as we say in London

Congrats on your scores, girls. Hurray that the handover has taken place. The sooner they get out of that area, the happier I will be. :)

Glad you had a good time on your trip, Shiva.

Drove down the road and picked up the mail and dumped the trash. That accomplishes today's tasks. :D

Glad all went well for you and Sal Robyn.

Any more exercises with the Navy this week?

I have a question I once knew the answer too but my brain has misplaced it. How do you put a link in a reply to a forum such as when you click on words it takes you to another thread or such like?

I couldn't find an answer on the techie threads so thought I might well find an expert here. All answers appreciated. There will be hugs.

*NEWS FLASH*
The Lions & Lionesses have landed in Germany.

Chris, put the web site directly into the message. Should link.

I have a question I once knew the answer too but my brain has misplaced it. How do you put a link in a reply to a forum such as when you click on words it takes you to another thread or such like?

I couldn't find an answer on the techie threads so thought I might well find an expert here. All answers appreciated. There will be hugs.

Chris go to the thread, bring up the page, the copy the url at the top. The put it in like this http://forum.literotica.com/usercp.php Good luck Chris

Morning Robyn that is good news young lady. So what are you up to today?

Last edited:
Morning Robyn that is good news young lady. So what are you up to today?

Sal and I are up for our end of term appraisals this afternoon then we begin a week’s leave. I’m going to the NRR HQ to touch base with the Lionesses then tomorrow I’m going home for Passover.

I suppose you’re on the ski slopes?

No skiing today as it is raining, reminds me of late winter and spring in London Robyn.

Evaluations Hummmm. I suspect that you and Sal will do just fine. So a visit to your old unit young lady? :)

Thank you for your confidence.

Yes I’m officially still linked to NRR and I return there on graduation. So as my colleagues will be back at base tonight I’ve asked if Sal (who hopes to get her badges) and I can visit to give support. The CO has said she welcomes the idea.

I know you are anxious to see old comrades in arms Robyn. Every now and then I get the same urge.

I hope you can get back to the catacombs and Siva as well.:D

There is no bond like it as you well know. I can honestly say we we would die for each other. I know I would have loved to be with them but I was sent to OTS. But if all goes well I’ll be back in the autumn of 2020.

Ok, got to report to the principle to discuss progress. See you soon CG :kiss: and yes, after Passover Shiva and I will join Foo Ming in the basement :devil:

I am sure he will look forward to getting his hands on you Robyn and teaching a couple of things ,:devil:ish :D

Wooo good news abounds in this thread! Robyn dear, I'm so glad for you and the ladies. Really. Everytime I read about what's going on in your lives, it makes me so happy and it makes me feel like I'm part of something bigger. Yanno what I mean?

*hugs all around to everyone* Oh you all make me smile. I really love luv2bfkd's avatar :D Makes me titter with joy when I see it. One part cos you great, one part cos it's hilarious.

Chris, long time no see!! How be you? Glad you found an answer to your question lol. No question is a bad one, I've come to learn :D Especially if asked here cos you're just as likely to get a cheeky answer as a right one. :devil:

Hello SF! Any lizzy spottings while I was away enjoying all the Emerald Isle had to offer?! *innocent angel smile*

And hello to LF as well. How you doin?

*gives big hugs to Pinky Pie and CG* Mmm sensual hugs lol. And then sneaks out while the boys are still hugging *mufufufufu*

Anyone seen FD lately? Or Glad? Miss you bois!! :heart:

Love and cuddles all around for everyone else!!

Back