New York roll call

Anyone in midtown Times Square area want to meet up at a "buddy booth" later this afternoon 😉

Hello, I will be visiting Albany tomorrow and leaving Friday evening. I just had my 31st birthday and saw trying to meet up with either a woman or a couple while i am visiting NY. I was thinking a nice dinner and see where it goes from there. If you are interested PM me and we can talk more.

Ny weather sucks ,taxes suck .and as native all 45 years can say it sucks ... Retiring (when I can) and running south

Its about a month into spring and I'm sitting here in my living room with both a sweater and a blanket. Dammit...I want to unpack my summer clothes.

Ny weather sucks ,taxes suck .and as native all 45 years can say it sucks ... Retiring (when I can) and running south

I agree . it's not as it was 25 or 30 yrs ago, I hate it here. Don't think I'll go south but somewhere lol

Still too young to retire... But summers are cooler and often damp,winters sucks ass as of late and the taxes have always sucked ....be happy to head south

Lol funny I seldom see them I love NY commercials anymore ... Lol I always sing fuck you NY WHEN I see them

Today is much better (still not 50 degrees though). Spent the morning outdoors. Looking forward to the real spring!

HELLO NY.. hope all have been well as I have not been around much lately. Beautiful day here on the Island.. yesterday was a tailgate and a good win at the Coli. Maybe the last game there after 43 years so bittersweet..

Do not despair.. My magnolia finally bloomed.. Spring is here

Do not despair.. My magnolia finally bloomed.. Spring is here

Still felt chilly today when I went out for my run! But the flowers are blooming here too. I guess I'll take the signs of spring one at time. Better than nothing!

A tad chilly but once can tell that Spring's in the air !!

Great day for a stroll in Central Park !!! I can only imagine in a few short months the temps gonna be in the 80's and 90's again and ohh myy the shorts and skirts one sees there :)

Back