guys...has a girl ever dressed you in lingerie and fucked you with a strapon?

I've had it both ways...thong pulled aside and fucked hard from behind and just regular strap on sex, both are fun!
 
What a way to end the day.....

Just had a great experience yesterday..
Was dressed in my panties and camisole, doing some cleaning in the house while wife was at work. She came home and found me cleaning the living room, dressed as I was...
She had a long day, so I got her settled down with a drink and her ipad...Asked her if she would like me to model some lingerie for her.. She was okay with that..
I tried on various outfits , baby dolls and camisole with matching panties..
I was very aroused and came over to where she was sitting down..She started to rub me through my panties and asked if there was anything else I wanted..
I asked her if I could get the anal plug for her to use on me. She said , go ahead and get it..
I went and got it. She used it on me , all while telling me how my fantasy friend was going to use his real dick on me....What a day !!!
 
Well....Yes and No.

I've dressed myself in lingerie.....and she's fucked me with a strap on.

I've dressed myself in lingerie and we've fucked each other with a double-ended dildo.

I've dressed myself in lingerie, and she's fucked me with a huge dildo.

I've dressed myself in lingerie, and she's shoved a huge butt plug up my ass and I've fucked her.

Or...just about any combination of the above scenarios.

The only thing that differs from the title of the thread, is that she's never "dressed me" though she has helped me shave the remote places and helped me with makeup a few times.
 
Last edited:
If it is one of your fantasies then you should try it while you are bent over the sink doing dishes.
 
We have done some of the things under my kilt has quoted.
Littlegriz02 should try it, you might like it.
Sissysalina response made me smile, because i can picture that happening.
 
Unfortunately no she hasn't - but if any woman wants to do it to/with me I am more than willing
 
I've dressed in lingerie and fucked myself with a dildo....hands free cum shot :D

She has used the same dildo on me but I wasn't dressed :)

but dressed in a camisole stockings and garter while being pegged with a strap on.....or a real cock..... is a huge fantasy of mine.
 
I've dressed in lingerie and fucked myself with a dildo....hands free cum shot :D

She has used the same dildo on me but I wasn't dressed :)

but dressed in a camisole stockings and garter while being pegged with a strap on.....or a real cock..... is a huge fantasy of mine.
That's my fantasy also, maybe some day.:(
 
I want this so bad.

I want a woman to dress me up as a French maid - blonde wig, short skirt, apron, shave legs in stockings and high heels. I serve her a nice candle lit dinner with wine. After dinner she has me get on my knees and look up at her as I suck her cock... getting it nice and wet with my mouth. She then has me stand up, turns me around and bends me over the dinner table as she slowly pushes her cock into me and rubs my dicklette as she fucks me until I cum in her hand and she then has me lick up all my cum.
 
my ex wife and I did went to the adult store bought me an naughty nurse outfit and the strapon and tried it a few times with heels and thigh highs
 
Yes, and it was amazing

She never cared to use any smaller dildos or vibrators, always the biggest. Always the ones I couldn’t fully take. An that’s what made it so great for both of us. My wife stretching, gaping and raping me while I moan and scream like a little girl. And she delighting in my pain and extasy as she fucks me harder than I could ever fuck her.
 
My wife and our fuckbuddy/girlfriend do this regularly, it’s something all three of us really really enjoy. Besides them I had one girlfriend who was really turned on by dressing me up, doing my make up and then fucking me with not just her strap on but most of her other toys too, only the rabbit vibrators were off limits for some reason.
 
I dress in lingerie and my wife fucks me but never at the same time. Lol what fun
 
I want this so bad.

I want a woman to dress me up as a French maid - blonde wig, short skirt, apron, shave legs in stockings and high heels. I serve her a nice candle lit dinner with wine. After dinner she has me get on my knees and look up at her as I suck her cock... getting it nice and wet with my mouth. She then has me stand up, turns me around and bends me over the dinner table as she slowly pushes her cock into me and rubs my dicklette as she fucks me until I cum in her hand and she then has me lick up all my cum.

I’m sure that there are a lot of guys here that would do the same thing to you plus you would have to eat two loads of cum.:D
 
OMG I love this!

Seriously, I can’t properly explain the thrill when your wife sends you a text in the middle of the day saying “I want to fuck you!” And you know she means with the 12” black strap-on. Your ass gapes instantly and it’s all you can think about until you get home. You cleanse in amticipation and you do EVERYTHING she says to ensure you get that hard fucking.
And when she makes you suck it, teasing you, trying to force it in your throat, slapping your ass with it, then fucking you hard and mercilessly, it is the greatest feeling ever. She takes complete control and uses you as a fuck-hole.
And when she’s done you are left gaping and submissive. It’s the best.
 
Yes, Yes!

A few times...

First time, I volunteered to crossdress at a charity event [Little did they know I'd love it!]...My gf at the time, who didn't know I dressed joked that she would, "Have her way with me" that night after the event. The joking led to more joking and a dare or two...She said, "I'm serious, I'm going to buy a strap on" and I said, "Go Ahead".

Well, of course she did...When the fundraiser was over we went home and I stayed in my femme outfit..Oh God, did we go at it all night. That was my first time being pegged, though I'd used dildos on myself. Being laid by a strap on was MUCH better!

Second time, was a gf who uncovered my love for Tgirls by looking though my browser history. She was a very horny woman and very open sexually, late one night she came to my place and under her dress she had on a strap on...She made me suck it and then she lubed me up and went to town. Funny thing is, I never told her I crossdressed and never got the chance to with her, as we broke up shortly thereafter.

Third time, I had another nympho type gf, she knew I crossdressed. We had threesomes, foursomes and moresomes together. We made an elaborate plan for her to use a strap on on me one night while I was all dolled up...that time led to many times...But, it wasn't as hot as when we got to enjoy men together!
 
Back
Top