I feel uber gross.

Headache, fever, unable to breathe
sneezing, coughing and chest pains...PLUS
aches, pains and freezing/hot...

fuck me til I cry I wanna feel better.

HATE being sick..

*whines, whines*

Followed by~

I gotta write SP back but I think I am gonna move us past the weekend.

I hate the minutiae. Makes me feel like we are just gunning engines but going no where.

EEP...

AND~

Who the fuck does this sort of stupid shit
Oh yeah...you right...
I wanna barf
Did I eat today?
Yeah, I did...
focus bitch.
I am...

stupid shit.

*Hands Luna a box of tissues, a bottle of water, a cup of tea and a double shot of whiskey.*

I'm right there with you. Feel better! :rose:

LT:
I would like it to be possible to remove my head from my body without causing death.

I feel uber gross.

HATE being sick..

*whines, whines*

Followed by~

I hate the minutiae. Makes me feel like we are just gunning engines but going no where.

EEP...

AND~

Oh yeah...you right...
I wanna barf
Did I eat today?
Yeah, I did...
focus bitch.
I am...

stupid shit.

I need to finish my post so Ms Luna has something nice to read which she's feeling not so good. Hopefully it will lift her spirits. Since it is mostly done, I'll be able to get it too her very soon.

Regardless of the risk to my personal health, I go over and give Luna a much needed hug to help her get better.

I feel uber gross.

HATE being sick..

*whines, whines*

Followed by~

EEP...

AND~

Oh yeah...you right...
I wanna barf
Did I eat today?
Yeah, I did...
focus bitch.
I am...

stupid shit.

*fixes another tray with a bucket holding a bottle of Stoli with a glass and a vase with a single yellow rose in it. Leaves it close to Mz Luna.

When nothing else works, kill what ails you from the inside!

Last edited:
dies of chicken soup rejection...

loves anyways

:eek:

*Hands Luna a box of tissues, a bottle of water, a cup of tea and a double shot of whiskey.*

I'm right there with you. Feel better! :rose:

LT:
I would like it to be possible to remove my head from my body without causing death.

Thanks Sia.

I hate, absolutely LOATHE being sick.

I need to finish my post so Ms Luna has something nice to read which she's feeling not so good. Hopefully it will lift her spirits. Since it is mostly done, I'll be able to get it too her very soon.

Regardless of the risk to my personal health, I go over and give Luna a much needed hug to help her get better.

*cuddles a patient male and attempts to NOT cough on him*

Yes...you do that . I am waiting with bated breath and a pounding heart to see just what Alehandro will do to Danica next.

*sighs*

*fixes another tray with a bucket holding a bottle of Stoli with a glass and a vase with a single yellow rose in it. Leaves it close to Mz Luna.

When nothing else works, kill what ails you from the inside!

*blows the Lady a long distance kiss so as not to make her sick*

You remembered my drink of choice.

sniffles, sneezes

How awesome!!

I feel uber gross.

HATE being sick..

*whines, whines*

Followed by~

EEP...

AND~

Oh yeah...you right...
I wanna barf
Did I eat today?
Yeah, I did...
focus bitch.
I am...

stupid shit.

Darling!
Go back to bed! Get some rest!
Nobody likes to see a sick wolf!
Poor baby.

Loves.

Darling!
Go back to bed! Get some rest!
Nobody likes to see a sick wolf!
Poor baby.

Loves.

*cuddles a Miss*
I want sleep, I do...

But my body...
all 137 pounds of it...
hates me.

*nods*
don't think I have slept more than 4 hours at a time in weeks.

*thinks*
Prolly why I am sick.

*sighs*

*cuddles a Miss*
I want sleep, I do...

But my body...
all 137 pounds of it...
hates me.

*nods*
don't think I have slept more than 4 hours at a time in weeks.

*thinks*
Prolly why I am sick.

*sighs*

Returns the cuddles to Ma belle loupe
Darlingkinz, how come no sleeps?

Have you tried melatonin? That knocks me right out.

Returns the cuddles to Ma belle loupe
Darlingkinz, how come no sleeps?

Have you tried melatonin? That knocks me right out.

No idea. I am on fat burners, a different diet, cutting caffeine out of my diet and attempting to quit the dreaded ciggy thing.

*sighs*

My body is at it's healthiest...and it hates me.

I usually start drinking chamomile tea round about 9...it used to work. No longer does.

Stress maybe. Downward spiral? Who knows?

No idea. I am on fat burners, a different diet, cutting caffeine out of my diet and attempting to quit the dreaded ciggy thing.

*sighs*

My body is at it's healthiest...and it hates me.

I usually start drinking chamomile tea round about 9...it used to work. No longer does.

Stress maybe. Downward spiral? Who knows?

Melatonin also works for me...without making me feel like an emotional implosion the next morning, like some sleeping pills do.

Melatonin also works for me...without making me feel like an emotional implosion the next morning, like some sleeping pills do.

I will have to check it out. Gotta check and make sure it doesn't have adverse effects with my everyday *crazy, deranged* mood stabilizers.

I will have to check it out. Gotta check and make sure it doesn't have adverse effects with my everyday *crazy, deranged* mood stabilizers.

Definitely do. It should be fine, I would think...your body produces it...but I am no chemist, pharmacist, nurse, or doctor. Though I play all of them on TV.

In my head.

If you can find them, try one of those Bob Marley Mellow Mood drinks. They have melatonin in them, along with chamomile, hops extract, lemon grass extract, and a few other things to help relax.

*cuddles a patient male and attempts to NOT cough on him*

Yes...you do that . I am waiting with bated breath and a pounding heart to see just what Alehandro will do to Danica next.

*sighs*

Wait no longer, my dear.

leans forward, kissing the fevered brow.

Read, and enjoy. I sincerely hope you like, and it brings, at least, a smile to your face.

Definitely do. It should be fine, I would think...your body produces it...but I am no chemist, pharmacist, nurse, or doctor. Though I play all of them on TV.

In my head.

Yes, your brain produces melatonin. It's the chemical that makes you start to get sleepy when the sun goes down. It's produced by your pineal gland, sometimes called the 'third eye' because even though it is in the middle of your brain, it is connected to the optic nerve and registers sensitivity to daylight. It is though to also be where dreams originate.

What Vail said Luna. They're over the counter, so they are easy to find. And they were prescribed for children with autism and I know those kids were on a ton of meds. Was the only thing that would help them sleep.

Small dosage tho, you don't need much.

Even thought I know where Vail's preferences lie, I still take the time out to look, and admire, and be a tad jealous of the ladies.

Nods.

Still... very nice.

Snickers

You and most the guys around here. Still. From me to you, she's damn good. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back