The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would I sleep if I have today off? Oh right ... I don't have tomorrow off.

Fuck.

This vacation has done a world of good. Only downside? Minor ones no less bit still. 1, I hate typing on my Ipad/the instability of the program. First gen randomly crashed the web browser which h now cost me 2 luna posts. 2, my time schedule is super outta whack. Pacific time apparently agrees with me more then eastern. But these are minor gripes. Cept the losing of the posts. Those are pretty BS. Oh well, back to RW and vacation I go. Tough life, I know!

You should be used to my silliness by now.

reads, blinks, re-reads

Well, if quoting comments that don't relate to you is an example of said silliness then I guess I'm always surprised by it. :D

LT ~ Need to get these photos finished!

reads, blinks, re-reads

Well, if quoting comments that don't relate to you is an example of said silliness then I guess I'm always surprised by it. :D

LT ~ Need to get these photos finished!

:p You're welcome for brightening your day.

Last thought: Why is it I always feel better the day AFTER my birthday....

*sighs* I'm gonna have to call En Masse Entertainment, dammit. Why do they put things on their web site to use if it doesn't update itself like it should?

It's a good thing I don't have a baseball bat handy because I really feel like doing something that could get me into some serious trouble right about now. :mad:

I forgot how intense a good all round gym workout can be. Didn't have any time or motivation to go during the last 7 months, but decided to go again tonight.

Ouch..

It's a good thing I don't have a baseball bat handy because I really feel like doing something that could get me into some serious trouble right about now. :mad:

I have that effect on women. Its the face. :kiss:

I forgot how intense a good all round gym workout can be. Didn't have any time or motivation to go during the last 7 months, but decided to go again tonight.

Ouch..

-Hugs gingerly-

I like Pink, but jeez who ever dresses her for her appearances needs to be fired.

I feel uber gross.

Headache, fever, unable to breathe
sneezing, coughing and chest pains...PLUS
aches, pains and freezing/hot...

fuck me til I cry I wanna feel better.

HATE being sick..

*whines, whines*

Followed by~

I gotta write SP back but I think I am gonna move us past the weekend.

I hate the minutiae. Makes me feel like we are just gunning engines but going no where.

EEP...

AND~

Who the fuck does this sort of stupid shit
Oh yeah...you right...
I wanna barf
Did I eat today?
Yeah, I did...
focus bitch.
I am...

stupid shit.

I feel uber gross.

Headache, fever, unable to breathe
sneezing, coughing and chest pains...PLUS
aches, pains and freezing/hot...

fuck me til I cry I wanna feel better.

HATE being sick..

*whines, whines*

Followed by~

I gotta write SP back but I think I am gonna move us past the weekend.

I hate the minutiae. Makes me feel like we are just gunning engines but going no where.

EEP...

AND~

Who the fuck does this sort of stupid shit
Oh yeah...you right...
I wanna barf
Did I eat today?
Yeah, I did...
focus bitch.
I am...

stupid shit.

Destiny Flux Chicken Soup Attack!!

Status