Do you remember your first bj?

I do remember my first. It was actually a friends brother. Of course we were both eighteen. Lol.
.
 
Umm... Yes! I do remember ... Sweaty and not really enticing... After one lick I told my partner to go and wash that winkie off... He turned red but swallowed his pride and ran to the bathroom to comply with my wishes...;)

I got mine in a tent during a camping trip. He gave me my first orgasm and in the morning I noticed people looking at me funny.. Well, served me right for being so vocal :D
 
Oh, I could never forget that. It was her first time too, and....well let's just say that I probably still have teeth marks if you look close enough :eek:
 
Received my first at an unspecified age. I just remember that it tickled lol
 
First

The summer I graduated from high school, on the 6th green at the country club. We never went out, and I haven't seen her since, but I'll never forget her.
 
Yes. I was pretty bad at it. His fault - he wanted somebody inexperienced, but couldn't be bothered to tell me what he wanted doing.

Can you tell that I hold some grudges a looong time? :rolleyes:
 
I can remember giving a boy in my neighborhood a bj. Years ago. Due to the strict policies of Lit I am afraid I can't say at which age exactly. Would like to hear from others on this subject. :D
Very well! I was 19 so legal. My girlfriend and I were in bed and she just started blowing me while I was lying there...and yes she swallowed. It was an incredible orgasm and we french kissed after she was done.
 
Yes. I was pretty bad at it. His fault - he wanted somebody inexperienced, but couldn't be bothered to tell me what he wanted doing.

Can you tell that I hold some grudges a looong time? :rolleyes:

You could have guessed teeth were not welcome :D
 
Yes. I was pretty bad at it. His fault - he wanted somebody inexperienced, but couldn't be bothered to tell me what he wanted doing.

Can you tell that I hold some grudges a looong time? :rolleyes:
so I assume you never gave him another one. He sounds like a jerk
 
so I assume you never gave him another one. He sounds like a jerk
Correct, although it shook my confidence pretty badly. With a lot more to compare him with since, he wasn't that great himself.

Litsters take note: one completely negative comment can have very lasting effects.
 
I do. Same boy that took my virginity. He was several years older. I really liked him a lot and thought he liked me. I was willing to do pretty much anything to gain his favor. I just followed orders and put it in my mouth. I had no idea what I was doing but he seemed to like it and that was good enough for me. I was shocked when he asked me to do his friend but I did it anyway just to please him.
 
I started off giving him handjobs, then a lick here and there, then the whole combo effect.
So I was quite prepared for the volume and taste when it came to the complete blowjob.
I was quite pleased with myself!
 
Was the friend the same night as your first with the older guy?

I do. Same boy that took my virginity. He was several years older. I really liked him a lot and thought he liked me. I was willing to do pretty much anything to gain his favor. I just followed orders and put it in my mouth. I had no idea what I was doing but he seemed to like it and that was good enough for me. I was shocked when he asked me to do his friend but I did it anyway just to please him.

I remember mine well. From the girl I lost my virginity to, on the same night we first had sex actually. We'd mutually masturbated a few times in the 5/6 weeks leading up to old years night and saw in the new year taking the relationship on a bit further. I didn't cum in her mouth, but inside her later.
 
I was still in high school. My first bj was from a girl two years older than I that was in college. We had always hung out with each other for years in the neighborhood and were always flirting and teasing with each other but I was too shy to try anything with her.

It happened on her spring break. For as long as I can remember, the older kids in the neighborhood met in a clearing down by the creek that ran behind the neighborhood. There was usually some kind of bon fire and beer swiped and shared from different parent's fridge.

This night was no exception. There was a group of us hanging out and she showed up. It seems she was pissed she wasn't able to go to Florida with friends for some spring break fun.

She came over to me immediately and gave me a big hug...a treat in itself for me.
After a while, she took my by the hand and we drifted out into the darkness of the shadows and away from the others. She had had several beers at this point and took my by surprise when she put her hands around my neck and asked me if I had ever kissed a girl...without waiting...she shared my first French kiss with me.

The moment she reached down and started rubbing against my cock I knew I was in trouble...not to mention virgin territory. I was flooded with emotions...totally embarrassed because it was all new....totally flustered because I was inexperienced and totally excited and aroused she had her fucking hand on my cock!

She unzipped my jeans and pulled me out from my boxers. I swear all I could feel was it throbbing in her hand. She knelt and licked up the underside of my cock and enveloped it in her mouth. The sad part was that within seconds I shot my overexcited load into her mouth. She merely clamped her hand to my ass and pulled my spurting cock fully inside her mouth.

I was embarrassed as hell but she was very sweet and tender in how she handled my premature ejaculation telling me to just relax because over her spring break we would not only do this again...but explore other things she had learned while away.

The first one may not have been glorious in function...but it still has a special place in my mind and a fond memory of that girl years ago.
 
Last edited:
Memory of my first blow job. . .

A nice looking blond girl not only loved to fuck me, but also put a lot of feeling into sucking my dick, and swallowed always. Never lost a drop.

Had some memorable BJ's after that with different girls.

I gave MY first blow job in February. Loved the spongy head. Licking the piss slit, crown, and ridge. The smooth rigidity of his shaft was amazing and I felt his helmet at the edge of my throat.

Taking my time I took more of his cock in (a big 7 inches) and finally had it lodged in my throat. Never dreamed it would be possible for me to deep throat another man. I blew him for 100 or 15 minutes before he erupted in thick sperm that was more sweet than it was salty.

I was so happy he came long and hard, and that I had sucked my first dick.
Bisexuality is very erotic and rewarding.
 
My girlfriend basically just put her lips on the head, created suction, and used her hands to make me come. I had a huge hickey on the end of my cock for a week or so. Still..... it counted! ;)
 
Mine was in the bathroom at a house party, her older brother was also at the party so that was awkward when we came out of the bathroom...
 
I cannot say I remember my last one however I have not forgotten my first. At a party one of the sexier girls had been teasing me, maybe to try to humiliate me, however when she pulled my cock out things changed markedly.....
 
if I answered this before it means that the Alzheimer's has kicked in...it was 46 years ago and I remember her and even where it was!
 
I was 18 she was 26 she was a master giving head. First time she teased me for probably 30 minutes when it was all said and done will I popped a load like only an 18 year old can and I was actually physically sore, muscles were sore for like 3 days because I would she had me so tensed up for so long.
 
Back
Top