Natural, trimmed or shaved?

I like shaved pussy with a neatly trimmed top. Easier to eat. I keep my balls and lower pubic shave and top trimmed. I have had women tell me they do not like getting pubs in thier mouth too.
 
Always shaved...

My girl keeps herself completely hairless. I'm either trimmed or shaved, but the balls are always shaved. We both do it because we like to touch, kiss, or lick smooth skin, not pubes. And we hate cum or pussy juice getting into pubic hair. To top it all off, I think that being hairless IS a form of erotic exhibitionism, not unlike an exposed glans or clit...
But, we respect those of you who feel more akin to Neanderthals...bazinga!
 
I keep myself completely smooth... It's just so much more erotic to be bare down there!
 
I like everything: shaved, trimmed and natural. But my wife hates shaved cocks. She don't like them "naked".
 
My wife is the opposite. She wants shaved cock and balls so hair doesn't interfere with her enjoyment.
 
I read recently that a new form of trimming called the full-bush Brazilian is becoming popular. Anyone here trim in this way? Anyone have a good photo to share? (NOTE: any such photo would have to be hosted someplace other than Literotica's servers, so no attachments, please.)
 
"Guys - do you prefer your gals natural, trimmed or shaved?"

Shaved, shaved, shaved. I was traumatised by all that pubic hair back in the 70's and 80's, and the sight of female pubic hair sends me running for a razor. A closely shaven pubis glistening with moisturiser, or lightly dusted with talcum powder is a welcome manifestation of intent and provides an inviting visual focus.

"Guys - do you prefer to keep yourself natural, trimmed or shaved?"

Evenly trimmed. Not my preference, but feedback indicates that my partners prefer short orderly pubic hair. Apparently the nakedness so appealing on a girl can look comical on a guy. At least that's what I'm told.
 
i keep my cock well trimmed. balls and shaft clean.

i prefer shaved pussy, or just a bit above. i've had lasered. oh my.....
 
Mrs K, has recently kept a little on top...though I noticed yesterday...she back to SMOOTH.... too which is my personal preference.
 
When it comes to pussy, the smoother the better for me. For myself, I did shave virtually smooth once, but while it was a nice novelty, I also felt kinda silly.
 

I prefer women either trimmed or shaved; some hair is fine and it's one more thing that can be played with and used for enjoyment, but smooth and slick is wonderful for sliding around on with a mouth or cock.
I keep myself shaved, cock and balls, although shaving balls is damn awkward.
 
Back
Top