Storm gets wild

Her eyes widen slightly at the firmness of his hand as well as the gentleness in which he touched her soft skin

"Thank you this is a great night so far"

She orders food for them starting with a side order of Couscous for him and Saganaki to share with him and when the food arrives she laughs softly when they yell out "OPA!" Her eyes light up as they light the cheese on fire

"It always makes me giggle when they do that"
 
He chuckles softly.
"I like it when you giggle."
He waits for the waiter to finish the foods preparation before leaning forward again to deftly cut the cheese.
It was surprising how some one so massively large could move with such agility.
"So a great night," he spears a piece of cheese and leans closer to offer it to her, "so tell me what would I have to do to make it even better?"
 
Looking up into his eyes and smiling softly

"Perhaps the evening could do with a little music and dancing?"

Taking a bite of her food

"Do you agree?"
 
He grinned.
"Dancing, music, frolicking, I think those can all be arranged."
Spearing another piece of cheese her leaned close.
"How could I refuse such a beautiful maiden," he winked and once again she felt the gentle teasing touch of his hand on her leg, but this time his hand lingered gently teasing the skin from her knee to mid thigh.
"Back in the day I was know to tire even the Nymphs with my ... dancing."
His eyes ran the length of her body before coming to a rest on her, "so beautiful."
"We will finish our food," he offered her the morsel he had speared, "then I was going to take you to the top of the tower...but we can find a club if you would prefer."
 
Smiling softly again and taking his hand in hers

"Perhaps we could finish our food up there I like to feel the wind rushing through my hair"

Standing up and beginning to do dance alone as she looks over at him in an almost trance like bliss
 
He smiles as he watches her, his eyes soaking in the almost too revealing view her dress offers as she dances.
"That my lady is an excellent idea, we will be away from prying eyes."
He piles re remaining food onto one plate and stands.
Walking over to her he intercepts her in mid twirl and lifts her easily with his free hand, before spinning deftly and lowering her again to the ground.
"Now my lady I guess it is up to you and your swift winds to carry us to the top of the tower."
 
Smiles and giggles almost like a schoolgirl with a crush as her eyes turn into a solid white color while she grabs his hand and the wind surrounds them both as the two lift into the air and fly upward as the wind slowly wanes and they land on the top of the tower her eyes returning to normal

"Was the ride up uncomfortable at all?"
 
"Not at all, it was quite exciting, the first time I have ever flown without the aid of some vehicle or animal."
He gave her hand a squeeze and led her across the viewing deck.
"Now my queen, I am going to show you one of the most romantic sights you will ever see. Close your eyes."
Putting the plate down on the nearest available ledge, he guided her to an area and positioned her so that they were looking out over the winding river. It was already dark and the famous attraction was closed to the public and this afforded them a private view of the famous lights of Paris.
He stood behind her, placing his arms around her and leaning down he whispered in her ear.
"You can open your eyes now."
With that he gave the curve where her neck met her shoulder a lingering gentle kiss.
 
Letting out a soft moan of contentment as his massive arms wrapped around her leaning her head forward as his lips touched her neck so tenderly

Slowly opening her eyes to the wonder of what she sees before her

"I am having a wonderful sir I thank you for this it has been far too long since last I let loose and relaxed in such a way"

Turning around and putting her arms around his neck as she pulls herself up to him kissing him softly on his lips and afterwards letting out a soft giggle

"That beard tickles"
 
He laughed and lifted her up easily and seated her on the banister, bringing her head more in line with his own.

"Tickles does it?"

He kissed her again, making sure his beard brushed over her lips lightly, before fulling a way and grinning.

"Imagine what it will feel like when I kiss you down there."

Not waiting for her answer or disapproval he wrapped hos arms around her, drawing her into another kiss as his hands firmly explored her exposed back.
 
Pulling away slowly and slapping his massive face

"And what makes you believe you will kiss down there"

Adjusting herself appropriately as she looks out over the scenery

"You do have much to learn about seduction my friend"

Glancing over at him hesitantly and wondering what his reaction would be as she was sure men like him seldom get slapped for their efforts regarding affection

"I apologize for my actions I had no right....."

Her voice trails off and she realized she had been unfair to the man and slowly the wind picks up around the two as her eyes turn solid white and she is slowly lifted into the air looking down at him a single tear drops and hits him on his lips
 
His laughter at her slap soon faded when her tear struck him.

"Why do you cry woman, if you felt I deserved that slap, then do not be upset that you gave it to me."

His big infectious grin did not leave his face.

"Hercules has been alive for thousands of years, and in that time he has made love to many women and been slapped by almost as many."

He offered her his hand.

"He has also learned that some women want honesty, some deceit, some seduction and some romance. But in the end all woman have desire. Maybe your passion is not for today, but please join me again...the view is beautiful from up here."

He grinned, "and I am getting a beautiful view from down here as well."
 
Wiping her eyes and motioning upward as a gust of wind lifts him up to her effortlessly and extending her hand taking his in hers as the winds lift them high up into the clouds

"You are truly a rare gem amongst a pile of fool's gold"

Kissing him tenderly on his cheek where she had slapped him

"I do apologize I am not usually so forceful towards someone please forgive my actions"

Glancing first at him then down to the clouds beneath them
 
He smiled at her before looking down.

"Very clever Lady Storm, take me up into the sky, should I make any more inappropriate suggestions."

He grinned before pulling her close, his arms wrapping around her.

When he kissed her this time it was slightly more forceful, though not aggressive.

The pulsing pressure against her stomach told her he was still thinking inappropriate thoughts.
 
Hey eyes no longer saddened yet now seem intrigued as she kisses back

"You seem to know much of what makes a woman happy but there is only one thing that would make me happy at this time"

Kissing him more her hands lightly caressing up and down his back moving to the front and feeling his massive chest

"I would like to see Olympus and meet your father"
 
He enjoyed the touch of her hands on his chest. Most women were too eager to roam more than his chest and usually their touch was too delicate Storms touch however was still firm but tender.

"You do know that meeting my father will probably mean you will meet Hera too...I she my little Princess will probably tell you terrible lies about me...well maybe not all lies."

He grinned at her.

"The Olympians are strange...mostly they are bored, and the men might try seduce you, some of the women too...Aphrodite will most likely succeed."

He reached up to touch her moistened cheeks.

"But I will take you if you wish to go...but on one condition, you answer a question for me."

He pulled her against him so she could feel every muscle, every hard part of his body against her.

"When I sent you that dress, I said you must not wear anything else with it...are you?"

He did not wait for her answer before he kissed her, his tongue seeking to explore her mouth.
 
Looking him in the eyes and wondering the nature of that question then smiling

"I am indeed wearing more I am a lady after all"

Touching his face lightly and kissing him tenderly her dark red lips pressing to his

"There is one thing I require of you if we are to go there"

Unbuttoning his shirt with one hand and touching his muscular bare chest under the shirt

"I would very much like for you to wear your Olympian armor you know the one shows off your arms your amazing chest and your legs. Would you do that for me?"

Lowering the both of them back down to the top of the tower

"And I have another question that has been running through my mind"

Pausing a moment

"If you are indeed invulnerable how is it you can enjoy my touch?"
 
He laughed.

"So you disobey my instructions and then make demands of me."

Grinning he pulls her into a kiss, gripping her ass cheeks firmly in his hands.

When he pulled away from the kiss he lifted her up, holding her firmly against his body.

"I will wear my armour for you, so you can admire me... But on the condition you help me dress in it."

He didn't wait for her reply, before kissing her again. This time his tongue pressed against her lips firmly before he pulled away. He didn't expect she would agree anyway.

"As to the invulnerability, it is more that I have the blood of gods in me, so I am just hardier than most, and my armour does protect me in battle."

She would be able to feel his manhood pressing against her.

"Also I just recover quickly from any wounds that get through, which makes me a prodigious lover."
 
Feeling the bulk of his manhood pressing against her she returns the kiss then pulls away slowly smiling softly

"Dress you? Are Gods incapable of getting dressed?"

Turning away for a moment then turning back taking his hand in hers

"Or are you ashamed to be seen as competent in view of the other Gods?"

Lowering her eyes slowly

"Or perhaps you knew I would refuse and you just do not wish to be seen in the presence of a Nairobian?"

Walking across to the other side and soaring slowly away into the sky as a tear falls down hitting Hercules on his cheek
 
"No you silly woman," he calls out to her, "I am hoping you say yes so that I can show you off to the gods."

Wiping the tear off his cheek he smiles, wondering if Storm will even hear him or see his smile.

"So they could see what true nobility is, and not just those playing at some game of power."

He thought it best not to admit to his wanting to spend intimate time with her, perhaps she would figure it out herself that was the reason he asked her.

"Storm we can't get to Olympus on your winds, we will need to take my chariot."

He hoped she would at least hear that and return.
 
A fog rolls in making it hard for the Olympian to see as he feels Storm's small sensual body suddenly resting in his massive arms

"I am sorry I just mistook your intentions please forgive my rudeness"

Softly placing her lips to his her arms softly hugging him
 
Holding her easily in his arms he returned her gentle kiss.

One massive hand held her backside, as if she weighed nothing at all. His lips pressed firmer against hers as his large middle finger pressed hard against the material of her dress, trying to tease the crease between her cheeks.

He pulled back from the kiss.

"I am going to enjoy showing you off almost as much as I am going to enjoy making love to you n the fields by the river near my home."
 
Smiling and laughing playfully

"Then by all means good sir summon your chariot at once"

Letting out a soft gasp as his finger touches her there

"ahhh"

Slapping him across the face softly this time as her last slap hurt her hand slightly though she would never admit it

"You will only get the pleasure of my body when I choose is that understood sir?"

Hopping down from his arms and readjusting her dress
 
"Of course I understand."

If she looked down she would notice the massive bulge in his pants as his manhood fought to break free.

"I wouldn't worry too much about the dress now, Aphrodite will surely make you dress in something of her choosing."

He grins as he slips his shirt off quickly, "you called for the chariot my lady."

His torso is large and well defined, tapering from a broad hairy chest to a muscled abdomen.

"It has arrived."

He pointed behind her at the winged horse descending towards them.
 
Smiling and taking his hand in hers

"You know a girl could get used to such gestures so long as you know that no amount of theatrics will impress me as much as knowing you are not trying to"

Stepping towards the chariot and looking at the horse

"May I pet him"
 
Back
Top