New Stories

sbrooks103x

Really Experienced
What's up with Loving Wives? For the second day in a row there are no new stories.

It can't be that there are no new stories, I have one submitted four days ago, it's still "blue" pending, and it's a flash story!

In a perfect world I'd assume Laurel is considering abandoning the whole category. :)

But it's probably just a glitch or some vacation time or something. PM her, she'll know why and no one here will.

What's up with Loving Wives? For the second day in a row there are no new stories.

It can't be that there are no new stories, I have one submitted four days ago, it's still "blue" pending, and it's a flash story!
Remember that Laurel reads all of the stories, not just the ones in the category you submitted in. As a regular (well regular for me) poster to LW, I can imagine that maybe most of the writers have abandoned the category because of the incessant trolls that attack every story posted there.

If you write BTB you are attacked by the RAAC trolls.

If you write RAAC, you are attacked by the BTB trolls.

And if you write a cheating wife who wins! Well, shit a brick, you are attacked by both sides, you offensive little worthless shit! How dare you depict a woman who has real emotions, desires, and drive enough to explore them! What could you be thinking???:D

Remember that Laurel reads all of the stories, not just the ones in the category you submitted in. As a regular (well regular for me) poster to LW, I can imagine that maybe most of the writers have abandoned the category because of the incessant trolls that attack every story posted there.

If you write BTB you are attacked by the RAAC trolls.

If you write RAAC, you are attacked by the BTB trolls.

And if you write a cheating wife who wins! Well, shit a brick, you are attacked by both sides, you offensive little worthless shit! How dare you depict a woman who has real emotions, desires, and drive enough to explore them! What could you be thinking???:D

Abandoned? Noooooo, I love that category and I have a few to write. I love posting there, the feedback is so exciting. Where else can yo ask readers to go suck a dead dogs dick and feel good about it. Lol. And I wonder why I have trolls.

Abandoned? Noooooo, I love that category and I have a few to write. I love posting there, the feedback is so exciting. Where else can yo ask readers to go suck a dead dogs dick and feel good about it. Lol. And I wonder why I have trolls.

This made me spit my drink back into my glass. But to be honest, I quite agree. Do not get rid of the category!!! I only write LW, and I do enjoy the comments. Hell, sometimes the comments are more entertaining than the story.

I'm half tempted to write a story about a guy who's been burned by a woman so badly, that he goes to LW stories for a sense of catharsis.

Thinking that we don't like thots.

No new Romance was posted today either, which is good for me because that is giving my newest story two days of being the first listed in that category!

But maybe she took a break for a few days. I would if I were her.

The OP was from last summer. drchano resurrected it to add six words.

No new Romance was posted today either, which is good for me because that is giving my newest story two days of being the first listed in that category!

But maybe she took a break for a few days. I would if I were her.

I don't think Laurel takes breaks. There were 30+ new stories published today. Back when I was keeping track of new posts I found that Saturday and Sunday were the low points of the week. I don't know if it's because fewer are submitted, or whether Laurel uses her time on weekends to do other maintenance.

The OP was from last summer. drchano resurrected it to add six words.

I don't think Laurel takes breaks. There were 30+ new stories published today. Back when I was keeping track of new posts I found that Saturday and Sunday were the low points of the week. I don't know if it's because fewer are submitted, or whether Laurel uses her time on weekends to do other maintenance.

Ugh! I usually check dates on posts because at etsy people are always reviving zombie threads. I can't believe I didn't check.

Hmmm maybe Romance just isn't a popular category? Well I have one pending and will be submitting one or two more sometime today, hoping they all get approved quickly :D

Back