Acts of Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
You exquisite woman!

Hello CD. I'm back in town after a trip that took several weeks, and I'm so delighted to find you here, still sharing your delicious acts of submission and mouth-watering pics. I'm so very jealous of that shoe salesman. I wonder if he could pick up the scent of your wetness?

I'm hard now, and craving your juices.

Make Up Assignment

As punishment for missing the video performance date this is my assignment this week.

This Week's Assignment
Penetration Game
I am to offer a list of these ten items (dildo, carrot, vibrator, ice, wine bottle, cucumber, hairbrush, banana, fingers, candle) to fuck my pussy with. You may post & choose what I use. When I log in I will fuck myself with each. I may only climax during the 10th item demanded. One request per person until ten is reached. The round starts again & you may demand another. Please help me cum often !

As punishment for missing the video performance date this is my assignment this week.

This Week's Assignment
Penetration Game
I am to offer a list of these ten items (dildo, carrot, vibrator, ice, wine bottle, cucumber, hairbrush, banana, fingers, candle) to fuck my pussy with. You may post & choose what I use. When I log in I will fuck myself with each. I may only climax during the 10th item demanded. One request per person until ten is reached. The round starts again & you may demand another. Please help me cum often !

candle

enjoy

Question

This evening I am wearing thigh-high sheer stockings, a flowered skirt, a black low-cut tank top trimmed with sequins at the neckline, my rust-colored jacket and red peep-toe high-heels, a red bra and of course no panties ... and my pussy tastes mild and creamy tonight ...

I went shopping dressed like this today, because Dragon gave me acts of submission to perform. Dressed as I am, I was to expose myself to 5 men, photograph under my skirt 5 times, take photos of myself in 5 different mirrors, and have three strangers photograph me.

On the way to the mall I photographed myself getting into the car and seated there. On the way I took a photo of myself stopped at a red light. I did not realize the flash was on and it called the attention of two young men in a truck next to me to the fact that I was taking a photograph of myself underneath my skirt. I blushed and tossed my hair as if I'd just been putting on lipstick and drove on.

At the mall I went to the shoe department and chose a number of sexy high-heeled shoes to try on. The salesman hurried over and began to help me ... when he went to fetch my size, I sat across from a mirror and took my camera from my bag and took a photo of myself up my skirt but the salesman was watching me pretty carefully and he caught me taking the photo. He just smiled and brought me the shoes, sat in front of me and took my foot in his hands. "This is very unprofessional" he said as he put my foot into the red strappy sandal and fastened the straps ... "I should use a shoehorn but I'd rather just use my hands" ..

He happily strapped on and took off several pairs of lovely high-heeled sandals, always sitting low at my knees close enough to smell me and caressing my feet with each change of shoes. He told me which he thought were the sexiest and what kind of clothes he'd like to see me in with each pair and made me walk around before him and then back.

He told me about his career and his family, in that way revealing his age. We complimented each other on our youthful good looks but what we really were doing was establishing the possibilities. He gave me his business card insisting I call him. I purchased three pairs of CFM heels today and Teacher is very pleased. He has instructed me to go back to that same saleman again and to purchase boots.

I had more adventures today and I will tell you about them! And post some photos as well. In the meantime, thank you so much to those of you who have posted - not only do your comments force my finger into my pussy and bring me to the edge of orgasm, as a reward for keeping my thread fresh for just a few more days, Teacher will permit me to climax. It is so hard to hold back! I come to the edge so quickly and stay there so long .... ahhh but it feels so alive! Be so kind as to leave a word or two ... help Carne Dulce! Thank you so much.

All those photos of your pussy taken and we do not get to see any of them. Why did your Teacher not allow us to see all those photos of your bare pussy.

Submission and Consequences

Good evening, Dear Ones!

Tonight I taste like lemon cream ...

Dragon Teacher texted me today as I drove home from an errand. He demanded that I pull over and park. I did so. He demanded then that I strip naked and cum for Him. There were people all about and it was a sunny day, I texted, pleadingly. Dragon told me to find a place immediately.

I drove to a huge office building surrounded by a vast parking lot edged by a pond. "I found a place" I texted. "CUM HARD FOR ME NOW."

I began to toy with myself until I was quite wet. Then I quickly slipped off my tank top and red bra and my flowing print skirt. I kept watch for security as I imagined Dragon in the car with me ... His hands touching me ... His indifference to my nervousness about being so naked outside ... His insatiable thirst for my juices ... for the exploding energy of my pussy ...

The sun poured through the windows onto my breasts and my belly and my thighs as I moaned and writhed and called "Dragon! Dragon" again and again ... Ah, Dragon!

Dragon makes running errands very sweet ...

But He also demands a consequence for the disappointment of having to reschedule the webcast. (I promise when I have everything I need I will reschedule it.)

The ten items listed chosen by Dragon are very nice to use to bring about lovely orgasms. But I may not orgasm until the tenth item.

I may not use an item unless one of you, dear Ones, requests that I do so. So please request an item you want me to use from the list! .... I need your help, my dear Ones ... request your favorite from the list!

And to show you how much I appreciate your kind attention, here are some photos for you to enjoy ...
un abrazo, Carne Dulce

p.s. Thank you Stan, Fred, realcitykid, GrimKnight for choosing an item and usn0000 for your stopping by.

Attachments

• 060410-045-RedHellsRedMask.jpg
    060410-045-RedHellsRedMask.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 295
  • 060410-046-RedMask.jpg
    060410-046-RedMask.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 239
  • 060410-043-RedMaskArmUp.jpg
    060410-043-RedMaskArmUp.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:
4 down - 6 to go!

Mmmm, thank you snakey123 -- now just 6 more to go and then I can cum!

Dear Ones, help me! Choose your favorite from the list and let Carne Dulce enjoy a delicious orgasm!

un abrazo, Carne Dulce

Dear Ones, help me! Choose your favorite from the list and let Carne Dulce enjoy a delicious orgasm!

un abrazo, Carne Dulce

I don't know if I made my request this time or last, but I want you to cum very hard, so I will ask for a very thick cucumber. Please drive it in hard.

Vegetables !

I think you need more vegetables.........:D

I want you to rub the carrot along your clit........slow.........then fast..........then slow.....then fast........

and then bury it deep into your cunt.

Hopefully it drives you over the edge and you can't help cumming and then you have to be punished again. :devil:

I love seeing the punishment that this Dragon guy invents !!!

You are such a sweet dirty slut :D

Hey ! Will we be able to see photos of you getting off on the tenth item ?????

Amos

You made me want to do this :)

Carne,

I am over at a friend's house giving their dog some water and sneaking on their computer.

I get so turned on by the things your Dragon Teacher demands that you do.

I have been thinking about you as a kind of kinky role model and then I looked up and saw these people's wine rack and well I couldn't resist. I did something I have never done before and took one of their wine bottles and put it to my pussy. I don't often climax quickly but this time I came in just a moment and was shocked at how wet I was and how deep I put the wine bottle in me. (God ! I hope this family doesn't taste my pussy when they open that bottle of wine. They are super religious.)

Am I starting round two here ?

I want you to ride a wine bottle again like I just did.

I still am confused and curious did you already complete my winning act of submission when you played with that couple in that threesome.

Wet kisses,

Sandra

Carne,

I am over at a friend's house giving their dog some water and sneaking on their computer.

I get so turned on by the things your Dragon Teacher demands that you do.

I have been thinking about you as a kind of kinky role model and then I looked up and saw these people's wine rack and well I couldn't resist. I did something I have never done before and took one of their wine bottles and put it to my pussy. I don't often climax quickly but this time I came in just a moment and was shocked at how wet I was and how deep I put the wine bottle in me. (God ! I hope this family doesn't taste my pussy when they open that bottle of wine. They are super religious.)

Am I starting round two here ?

I want you to ride a wine bottle again like I just did.

I still am confused and curious did you already complete my winning act of submission when you played with that couple in that threesome.

Wet kisses,

Sandra

I think it's beautiful that CD is inspiring such naughtiness. Let's hope it becomes pandemic.

Photos

Such a beautiful day! I'm wearing running shorts and a pale green tank top, a beige bra and white and beige lace-trimmed striped panties, and pink sandals ... my pussy tastes fresh and creamy today - I acknowledged three more comments the first thing upon waking : - ) - oooooh it is so hard to hold back but so delicious bringing myself to the edge time after time ....

I am so full of joy at your postings, Eunice! I am awed!

You in turn inspire me because I have been hesitating in tasks assigned me by Teacher -- because I am always scared when I go out in public! and sometimes very doubtful that I will be able to do what He asks until I am in the moment. Afterwards, yes, the tingling ... Ahhhhhhhhh! Yor inspiration today will carry me through my fear and make me brave for my leap into His dimension.

Thanks to everyone for your wonderful comments. Dear ones, here are photos that Dragon Teacher has magnanimously chosen to share with you from among the abundant offerings I have made Him. Please be as generous with your comments today - I do enjoy them ... in so many ways! And Dragon deserves to know that you appreciate His gifts. un abrazo, Carne Dulce

I love the photos your Master has allowed you to share with us. I wish your Master would have your trim your pubic hair some so I can plainly see your pussy and what you are putting into it.

thank you! and now 9 more, please!

Dear Ones,

Today I wear a blue sundress with a deep v-neck and a print of flowers in black with my red bra underneath. My juices today taste deep and mellow like wine.

Thank you so much, DerFreed, for getting me to the tenth item! and to you who gave me the remaining 6 I needed, realcitykid, babyoillover, DanimalIL,Many Feathers (very nice new avatar photo!) and Amos.

Sandra, thank you for starting round 2! and for sharing your delicious adventure with a wine bottle that slips in so easily with its narrow neck and then widens and presses the clit while it fills you ... so hard ... yes, glad you enjoyed it! and I enjoyed your suggestion, too ...

Amos, Dragon Teacher approves of your request that I photograph the tenth item ... but I ... well, I just had such an overpowering orgasm ... I forgot to take the picture on the first round. I will take a picture with that item when it is demanded next.

realcitykid and usn0000, thanks for cheering us on!

Now that Sandra has begun round 2, I need nine more demands .... please, Dear Ones, you know how much I believe in sharing the energy of frequent and powerful orgasm ... so choose your favorite. : - )

un abrazo, Carne Dulce

Attachments

• 060410-026-Carne_FlowerShoe.jpg
    060410-026-Carne_FlowerShoe.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 227
  • 060410-034-Carne_SpreadThig.jpg
    060410-034-Carne_SpreadThig.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 291
Dear Ones,

Today I wear a blue sundress with a deep v-neck and a print of flowers in black with my red bra underneath. My juices today taste deep and mellow like wine.

Thank you so much, DerFreed, for getting me to the tenth item! and to you who gave me the remaining 6 I needed, realcitykid, babyoillover, DanimalIL,Many Feathers (very nice new avatar photo!) and Amos.

Sandra, thank you for starting round 2! and for sharing your delicious adventure with a wine bottle that slips in so easily with its narrow neck and then widens and presses the clit while it fills you ... so hard ... yes, glad you enjoyed it! and I enjoyed your suggestion, too ...

Amos, Dragon Teacher approves of your request that I photograph the tenth item ... but I ... well, I just had such an overpowering orgasm ... I forgot to take the picture on the first round. I will take a picture with that item when it is demanded next.

Now that Sandra has begun round 2, I need nine more demands .... please, Dear Ones, you know how much I believe in sharing the energy of frequent and powerful orgasm ... so choose your favorite. : - )

un abrazo, Carne Dulce

Four fingers. Deep.

we need to see related pics to the current assignment....I want to see that cuc buried deep! and a pics of all 10 items along with the wonderful O! unrelated photos are still nice to see though.

Last edited:
A Must !

Dear Ones,

We have got to demand the hairbrush :D so we can see that photo from a such a forgetful dirty slut. :caning:
You are so hot and sexy Carne Dulce.

And I do love the look of your shaved pussy ;)
attachment.php

Amos :devil:

well....

un abrazo, Carne Dulce

I'll vote for "playingsneakily"... or uptoplay2

hopefully you've thoughtfully made an ice cock..... so I'll vote for that. Granted a piece of ice would be good, but I'll like to think of you melting away a whole cock while you please yourself.

Dear Ones,

un abrazo, Carne Dulce

- carrot, please - a big one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back