Last TV Show You Watched V3

Just watched "From Dusk Till Dawn" (series). Ton of one guy's storyline was ripped straight from a dead female on "Supernatural", & some get healed after their wounder dies while others don't... I think Rodriguez is covering so he can write longer if he gets renewed; I thought another season was a good thing (except in the case of "Supernatural", ironically).
 
This is Us.....awesome show

I stayed away from that one, as all the ads I saw (not full-screen, but at the bottom during other things) only gave that title & a ton of faces... I figured it would be a ton of main characters, who like most TV characters would get connected to others (romantic, relations, workplace, etc.), & it would get far too confusing.
 
The Flash

I love that girl from it that was on "@ midnight" last night! (And, obviously, her twin.... One of them was with Jeri Ryan on that bring-it-back show "Shark" too.)

Hardwick closed the show last night saying to watch "Flash", but I felt I'd probably missed too much of it now to be able to catch/keep-up.
 
Just finished the first episode of Luke Cage ...

First of all, he's damn hawt!!!! :D

I'm not usually into Marvel shows but this one has a fairly good story line, so far.

I'm extremely excited to see Juice from SOA on it, he's pretty bad ass.

I'll continue and see what happens.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top