How do you masturbate?

Either in the shower, or stretched out on the couch or bed. Hands only. Lately I've had a cyber partner who I desire much more than she probably realizes, and she drives me wild.
 
Usually in front of the computer watching porn or chatting, but sometimes on the bed, in the shower and in the bathroom at work.
 
First thing I do every morning and then it just depends on who I play with or what I read.
 
I seem to masturbate almost anywhere these days. Yesterday i was in the shower and as i "soaped up" i saarted to get hard. I started to massage my cock whilst pressing behind my balls to hold back the inevitable. When my knees started to give way i released the pressure on the back of my penis and shot a quite considerabe load.

As i am writing this i am naked and sitting at my desk at home, not touching my erect penis, but enjoying the hardness of it. I will try to cum today without touching my cock at all.

Im sure that there is plenty of stimulation here in these forums that will help.
 
I like to browse the forum and find someone to pm with. I like to feel around and find out what they like and then feed into there fantasy while edging myself. I really love the shemale or fembois posts if I am just getting myself off. I like to imagine being took by a shemale. But what gets me off the hardest is being in someones thoughts and fantasies.
 
always wondered is it wierd ? what do you think.

So i ve never actually admitted to anyone now that I think about it.
I will start out the tried and true way , but i often lay on my stomach grab hold and thrust.
I m kinda embarrassed to say so. Is it it normal . I m not sure .
No lubrication , Maybe i should try something different.
 
My normal location is sitting in front of my computer. Occasionally I will do it in a different location but the vast majority of sessions are in front of my computer. I tend to have trouble in the shower with either being too lubricated or not lubricated enough. Plus, I also lack the motivation to stay horny most of the time when I am not on the computer chatting, looking at pics, role playing, etc.
 
Frequently it is in the presence of my wife when she is not in the mood for sex but willing to sit on my face, let me lick her ass, pee on me, or just watching her shower. Alone tends to be either standing in the bathroom or lying on my back in bed. Always have done it dry unless I'm stimulating my prostate with toys. Then I prefer to go for the hands-free orgasm and probe my ass until I shoot a load.
 
I hollow out a gourd and fill it with raw hamburger meat and mayonnaise. Then I attach it to a mannequin with a hollowed-out groin area (for the gourd.) and put a video screen on the face with pictures of various female celebrities on it and play audios from Lit. Then I set up the room with scented candles and rose petals.
 
I hollow out a gourd and fill it with raw hamburger meat and mayonnaise. Then I attach it to a mannequin with a hollowed-out groin area (for the gourd.) and put a video screen on the face with pictures of various female celebrities on it and play audios from Lit. Then I set up the room with scented candles and rose petals.

Mayo? Try Miracle Whip. :)
 
naked from waist down on the bed.Watching porn on iPad. Thank God for that. No more sitting in the chair at my PC thinking I was gonna fall over when I came.
 
Last edited:
Love opening myself up with two wet fingers first before sliding in a veiny dildo and fucking myself to multiple orgasms with it.
 
I tie myself up and let the vibrator which is stuck in some panties do the work until I cum hard. Recommend!
 
Back
Top