Care to Chat... Round 2

that

My mermaid impression....

You are simply gorgeous and you have the most sensual look with hair down and glasses on. I love the water so let's...
 
I only borrow a mans shorts after I've had sex with him ;) then it's like taking my trophy. I got my best sweatpants that way



Name your favorite designer shorts..I will buy a few dozen pairs and we can TRADE...
 
burn_it: The glasses totally make it in your latest pic. You are very sexy indeed. Moreover, having perused this thread, you seem like a very unique, interesting girl.
 
you body is one of the best I have seen on here, But those eyes are dreamy :)
 
Wonderful

Love your body. Love every stupid imperfection, every tan line, every mark on your skin. Love every inch of it and don't give a shit if anybody else does.

Love your thought, especially since we all have imperfections.
Love the picture, so strong and such endurance!!
 
Good morning

I said it before and will say it again, you rock! Hope to see and hear from you again, very soon.
 
How screwed up is it that 98% of the time I have this overly sexually zealous boyfriend who I have to shove off me all time, but the one week he's in a funk and not feeling horny, I'm like dying for sex and for him to be all over me. The emotionally unavailable thing is apparently a big turn on... That's fucked. Right?
 
How screwed up is it that 98% of the time I have this overly sexually zealous boyfriend who I have to shove off me all time, but the one week he's in a funk and not feeling horny, I'm like dying for sex and for him to be all over me. The emotionally unavailable thing is apparently a big turn on... That's fucked. Right?

Maybe it's a power/control thing. Like when he's the one wanting sex and you're the one saying no then you're in control of the sexual dynamic, aren't you? But when he's not being keen he's in control of what is happening in the bedroom (albeit nothing) and what you really want back is for him to want you so that you can rebuff him again...? Is that a possibility do you think?
 
Back
Top