Collegiate Excursion (closed)

It gets pretty hot said Lance.

Yes you are thought Macy.

When he took off his pants she couldnt breath. Was he hard? Or just that big? Her breath still caught in her throat until she began to suffocate.

She gasped for breath, the noise sounding a bit like a moan. She rolled over, but she was so close kn the bed thatbher ass brushed against him.

He paused

Was that a moan? He wondered to himself briefly. Then he paused as she shifted. The bed was so small that there was almost no room. Her ass slid against his thigh briefly

"Sorry it so cramped. But let's just say it's what we can expect
For the rest
Of our trip"
He said with a chuckle. He tried to distract himself by thinking of all the things on this trip

But he just couldn't stop thinking about where her body met his. He bit his lip to distract himself and hoped she wouldn't shift
Much more. Or did he hope she shifted a lot more?

"I'm so sorry, it is a bit cramped but-" she moved around, her ass grinding him. She rolled over to make more room, facing him, but her hand ended up brushing his crotch. She felt his big package there and stuttered.

"Oh no I'm- I-" but she couldn't pull her hand away. "L- Lance-" she licked her lips, her hand still on his crotch. She looked up at him biting her lip.

After far too long she took her hand back. Her cheeks flushed morem "I think I'll take mine off too." she said, before raising her arms and sheading her shirtm she wasnt wearing a bra underneath so she covered her nipples with her hands, but her boobs overflowed her small grip.

Last edited:
He froze. She had rolled over, and her hand landed on his thigh. More importantly, her fingers laid over his cock. He throbbed, frozen. Should he say something?

And at that thought. She stuttered out his name or maybe an apology. He couldn't really tell

Thankfully she pulled her ha d back. But then she said it. Worse she did it

Lance watched her sit up and peel her shirt off

The soft light coming through the door showed him a profile that made his cock thicken.

Her full breasts spilled out. Massive round melons that billowed out of her hands as she tried to cover herself

"Yeah. Get comfortable " he said in a voice instantly thick with lust

"Lord knows we are gonna be spending a lot of time together" he said with a wink as he leaned up on one elbow turning towArds her. His tiredness washing a way

"L-lance?" she asked as he turned towards her. She was throbbing all over and the only thing she could think of was having that big cock inside her. She'd been so busy preparing for this... So busy with work and school and...

Her hand was rrailing off her breasts. She moaned slightly. He was turned towards her, but she turned away.

"I- its pretty inappropriate. Naked in bed with my professer." facing away from him now, she squirmed to get situated. And situated was his dick, still clothed, lined up with her crack. Everything felt like fire.

"Ooh-" she moaned. "But no one warned me the professer wpuld be gorgous." she writhed again, her ass sliding along his dick just so that the head graced her pussy. She gasped and shuddered from the pleasure.

The motions caused her shorts to slide down a bit, revealing the dropped lace thong from earlier now framing her plump, beautiful ass. "P-professer- oh-"

He was a little confused as she turned away from him, her blond hair shimmering in the light from the door

But then she wriggled, then she shifted, then she rubbed. She was apparently incapable of being still, and he could not help but notice that she had positioned herself so that his cock was right where she wanted it. Right between her plump ass cheeks. His breath was coming harder and faster

"I know. It's a little inappropriate, but we are adults. And it's hot. It's that simple" he said as he shifted, leaning closer to her, his eyes driving over her shoulder to the swell of one massive breast. His hips began to shift with her as she mentioned what she thought of him

"Believe me. I was more shocked when you walked in that door nod never imagine those brains would be house in such a beautiful case" he told her, letting his hand slide up to her arm. His fingers wrapping around and caressing the outer swell of her breast

"Besides we have got a long road ahead of us. We should certainly try to get along as well as possible" he said with a smile as all propriety and descency seemed to have fled

"Oh fuck- mmm- Lance-" she moaned, his dick hitting the right spots and the friction from those sexy boxers overwhelming her. "Mm." she moaned again as he played with her breasts.

"It is hot. So hot." she panted. "I- I want you-" she looked down. "But I dont want you to think I'm that kind of girl."

Her words almost didn't register. His heart pounding in his ears. As she spoke he gently pulled her arm back, freeing her breast, and he deftly slipped his hand in its place, cupping the full soft flesh, feeling her rigid nipple against his palm

His hips ground against her, his cock grinding slowly into her, stiffening more and more.

"It is very very hot" he admitted as he lowered his head, letting his lips kiss the soft flesh of her neck

"I don't judge Macy. Life is here to be had, not wasted judging" he told her as his palm slowly squeezed and hefted the weight of one tremendous breath

"Oh gods" he groaned as he sunk his lips back onto the flesh of her neck, his hands and hips moving in unison as his fingers glided over the flesh, finding her nipple and giving it a soft pinch.

"Oh Lance." he tugged her onto her back against him and kissed her neck. He felt up her breasts and pinched her nipples do perfectly. His touch was divine. "I really like you. Even before we met, our emails and phone calls, you're brilliant and kind and- ohhhh." she sighed, content to have him dry fuck into her clit.

There wasn't much she could do from in front of him so she turned over to him. She looked at him a moment, taking in those sweet, gorgous eyes and relishing in the heat in themm she put her lips to his jawline, lacing from his cheek to his ear with her tongue

she pulled back and looked at him and smiled, her eyes lighting up. Then she waited.

Last edited:
She rolled in his arms, her full chest sliding against his. Soft mounds running over hard pecs. Then suddenly he groaned as her mouth ran along his neck

"Oh Macy" he said with a voice thick and heavy. Then she leaned back, her full breasts inches from him

He leaned forward, letting his lips wrap
Around one rigid nipple. He sucked the flesh into his mouth and let his tongue slather slow circles around it.

His other hand drifted down her back, grabbing her ass as he pulled her closer. Pulled her up to straddle him, his throbbing erection, trapped in his boxer jocks
Slid along the nexus of her thighs as he let his other hand slid up to grope her other breast, the flesh billowing out of his hand as he groaned into her tit

"Mm- oh yes-" she breathed and he took her nipple and sucked. She felt the rough tingling and moaned.

His hands found her ass and squeezing. That was an irresistible spot of her and she spead her knees so he could move in between them. Soon she was straddling him and grinding her lips against his thick member.

She propper herself with one hand, the other moving down his chest to stroke his shaft, freeing his member from his boxers. Her chest dangled over him heavily and she was almost embarrased by the size.

"Oh shit" he groaned into her breaat as she finally freed his thick cock. The poor thing had practically been choked by his jocks, but her hand had freed the beast, and he groaned in relief.

As she shifted her heavy breasts filled his face, and he smiled as his groping hands squeezed and fondles her curves. The fingertips of his big hand on her ass crept in, caressing a hot soft mound of her sex, the damp feel made his cock throb hard, feeling just how damp she was for him.

His lips locked onto her nipple, gently biting as he ground his other hand let his fingers find her nipple and he teased gently.

He teased her breasts and her ass, and when his fingertips grazed her lips she couldn't take anymore.

"Oh- professer-" she moan as she handled his dick, lining the head up with her folds, twirling it around on her clit but nothing more than teasing her entrance. "Oh this feels so good- I havent- in so long- mmm."

She was so tempted to slide down onto his cock but she waited dragging it out. Rubbing him against her' brushing his balls with her thb.

Her hands deftly maneuvered his member around her panties and shorts, his head soon being coated in her slick hot lust

He let her breast pop free as he leaned his head back

He shifted his other hand to her ass, and just as she circled his cock around, letting his head barely part her lips. His hands tugged as his hips thrust

He drove deep inside her

"Oh fuck oh fuck" he cried as he sunk deep into her taught loins.

"Ahh- ah-" she cried out as he plunged into her. "Lance- ahhh!" she sat straight up and grinded down on him, wiggling her hips around him deep inside her. It was so strange with him inside her eith her shorts still on, but hot at the same time. As much as she wanted to take them off, she wasn't going to take a break from this. This was far too incredible.

She relaxed, still tight around his cock, but able to drop her mouth down to his. "Oh gods yes-" she moaned as she pushed her lips to his. She pulled back and sucled his bottom lip. She still lept him still inside her as she adjusted to his girth.

She took a deep breath then started a slow grind, working her hips up amd down so he slid in and out of her.

"Ohhh-hhhh yes-" she moaned, resting her forehead against his.

She was glorious, tremendous, delicious, and sooo much more

He thought to himself as she slowly began to work his thick member, her breasts jiggles slightly as she slowly began to ride him, her body collapsing on his as she took his great rod.

Her heavy breathing and obvious struggle to handle him was almost enough to make him cum, that coupled with her shear beauty, tremendous body, and a pussy that was incredibly tight had Lance roiling in extant and flesh as she worked him

"Good god girl" he groaned as his hips began to shift into her. His hands squeezing her ass, fingers ticing the more delicate parts, as he pulled her onto his cock again and again, each time pulling her a little deeper again and again as her heavy breasts slid over the firm muscles
Of his chest and their heavy breaths mingled

Her whole body rejoiced at being filled. He was big and stretching her but she had never felt better. The sex was so good- and perhaps-

Perhaps they'd have even more on the trip.

She shook the thought away, focusing on moving her hips so his dick was rocked in and out perfectly. Even slides, nice and firm. She moved her mouth to his jawline again, kissing and liking and nibbling his neck and his ears, digging one hand in his hair, the other on his hip, pulling and pushing against him as her ass worked against him.

She moaned. His hips were moving with the thrusts and he was pulling her onto him. She practically drooled with how incredible it all was.

He groaned as she rode him. Her hips moving In full sweeps, sliding his thick member in and out of her sweet hit pussy

She leaned down and kisses at his neck and jaw, her full breasts brushing his chest.

His hands gripped and pulled at her ass, moving with her rhythm, lifting her ass she rose up, then pulling as she slid down, the slap of their flesh filling the room

"Oh gods Macy" he practically growled into her ear as she rode him

"You feel sooooo good. It's been sooo long" he said in a gruff voice as she worked him.

That sentence made her so hot she almost came. She hadn't been the only one too busy for love.

"Then I hope I can make this special for you." she pushed her lips to his softly and picked up the pace of her hips. "Mm- yes- Lance." she said, quickening her hip thrusts to milk him steadily and faster. Her hands went to his chest and she pushed herself up, stretching her hands to hold her breasts. She threw her head back and began to bounce faster.

"Oh- you're going to make me- oh-" she was so close.

Her lips were soft and hungry on his after whispering to him in a way that made him think of this in a whole new way

He groped as she pushed herself up. The sight of her full hefty tits squeezed together was almost enough to make him cum, but he held back, marveling in the sight of her as she rode him, her hands struggling to grip her massive chest, while his hands were filled with her full ass

He squeezed and pulled on her, finally he sat up, rolling her over so she flopped on her back. And he gave it to her

Parting her legs and holding her thighs he plowed into the he tight wet cunt, watching each thrust make the heft of her tits away in her hands.

"O gods Macy oh gods" he said breathlessly as her hungry sex suckled at his piercing shaft.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Macy yelled as he flipped her over and drove into her. She was so close and he-

"Oh- yes- I'm cumming! Oh yes!" she squeezed her tits hard as she clenched around his dick, becoming unbelievably wet, making him slip inside her even faster.

Her cries were music to his ears, her full jiggling tits were glorious to behold, and her tight wet pussy was suddenly a groping torrent of fiery silk

Her pussy suddenly seemed determine to never relinquish his cock, growing tighter and hungrier as she called out.

His thrusting hips drove harder and faster

"Oh gods Macy in gonna cum" he cried out

Then he pulled back, his muscular frame glowing in the soft light, a sheen of sweat on his skin from the nights heat. He leaned up, posed between her thighs

He took his cock in his hand, and then exploded. Thick streamers of cum shot from his throbbing shaft spattering. The underside of one hot breast. The next twitches of his member had his seed spill in on her belly, and the last throes of his dying erection spatters all over her thighs and glistening pussy

"Oh dam Macy" he groaned as he leaned back down over her and gently kisses her lips, softly tasting her lips as his dying erection smears his cum along her thighs

Between his gentle kisses

"I think this is gonna be the best trip of my life"

She shifted off of him, ignoring her soaked shorts and chest. She laid half on the bed, half in his side with her head on his chest. Her fingers traced light circles on his perfect chest. He was just how she liked a man, toned but not too muscley.

"We'll need to shower in the morning, before we catch that plane." She sighed happily, her eyes drifting closed. "Thank you for that. Mmm." She moaned, her pussy trembling with the best feeling as she laid with him in the post orgasim bliss.

He smiled as they laid back together. She half rolled onto him, the soft flesh of one breast speeding agains his side as she draped an arm on him, running her fingers over his chest

"You are welcome. And thank you" he said with a smile as he settled back, sleep taking him swiftly, the day's exertions quickly catching up to him

Then the alarm was going off

He looked over, light coming in through the window. The cab would be here in a little less than two hours.

He kissed Macy's fore head, her body still draped over his

"Morning" he grinned, seeing himself toplesss, and her with her shorts disheveled and stained from lasts nights fiasco.

"Let's go ahead and get showered and cleaned
Up" he told her as he feny removed himself from her embrace, not bashful about his naked body at all as he turned to help her out of the bed, standing completely bride before her, his member dangling along his thigh.

"Mmm. Good morning handsome. I was starting to worry last night was just a dream." she looked down. "But I don't think it was."

She leaned forward and kissed him, all of her shy demeanor from last night gone as her bare brests pressed against his chest. Her hand played at his neck and she explored his mouth with her tongue. She pulled back and gave him one small peck before heading tobthe bathroom.

She got the water nice and stepped in after stripping off her shorts and thong.

Back