Come on my face

"When I left, he was still rolling around on the floor and moaning "

What crap. If you bit a man's cock he would kick you in the face, and you'd deserve it. But obviously this is some fantasy of yours.

Not a fantasy. He was on his ass before he could react.
 
Good facial pics?

Lots of great facial pics with women full of cum, where are the ones with guys? Or best woudl be a MMF facial pic.:devil:
 
Cum on my face - and elsewhere

Recently watched a vid where a girl was gagging on a gang of black cocks, ropes of drool and cum from her lips. I want to experience that so badly, then be pushed back, spread wide and speared like the slut I am. Mmmm. Great thread!
 
I know what you mean. When there is a link to a supposed guy taking a facial video, it is a scam because it always takes you to a sex links homepage instead! Decieving!
 
Id like to be on my knees with you sharing all those cummy cocks and licking and tasting and kissing as we both get drenched with cum.
 
I love cum over my boobs and like to rub it in, it makes my nips erect. I do like it on my face but hate it in my hair as its a bugger to get out. I love taking a man in my mouth, my hubby is a real cummer and he likes me to dribble it out down my chin and onto my tits. If we have a 3/4 some, I like 2 guys creaming my tits together and I love a woman licking their cum off my tits.
 
yes to facials

i have been into giving and receiving. Ever since mrsk and I have opened up our bi side to each other.....seems even more fun
 
About 2 weeks ago I was playing with a both bi couple.
I was in a 69 with the guys girlfriend while he fucked her from behind. As he came I could taste his cum overflowing from her cunt. when he pulled out his load emptied into my mouth. I sucked his cock clean then continued eating his girlfriend's pussy. When she came she started squirting like crazy spraying my face & chest.

It was one of the most awesome sexual experiences of my life!

I had a similar experience with my ex girl friend and her husband...We had a regular thing going for years until they moved far away...loved tasting him lickinghis shaft as he stroked in and out of her sweet pussy and loved the taste of his cum in my mouth and swapping it with our tongues after I had cleaned them both up.
 
I'd love to have a MMF with the wifey with some guy fun. We did once but there was no touching the other guy, and it was long ago. We talk about sharing a cock, and she says she'd love nothing more to see it/do it, but when it comes down to it I don't know if she'd go through with it. She seems to be calming down on her adventurous side now; which is sad. She used to be such a wild beast. Maybe one day it'll happen....who knows.
 
No way. Wow that's crazy. How was it? Sounds hot.

one of the best sexual experiences of my life, guy or girl. it was like they suddenly were straight and were using me their personal slut. I wish i still worked there, it was amazing the things i did there, male and female. i could write a book on the amount of ass I scored there.

i was in Loss Prevention and worked alot of OT overnights. I wore a suit compared to the other security officers uniforms. I loved it, made me stand out quite a bit, and the business women were amazing, and hot and would let me act out fantasies all the time. I had quite a few regulars I would "check in on". a couple were older than i ever imagined i would ever sleep with but damn weren't they the freakiest. ;)

I don't know how many times fucked this one women and she finally got the idea i was bi when i ate out her pussy after EVERYTIME i came in her. she brought a strap on and fucked me sooooooo good, still to this day the best anal i've ever had.

the amount of cock wasn't as high due to discretion from guests, i found most due to craigslist ;) but i would show up with my suit and name tag and god did it make them hotter. I had one male regular that was fucking amazing, great cock and ass. would love to eat out his asshole some more. ;)
 
I'd love to have a MMF with the wifey with some guy fun. We did once but there was no touching the other guy, and it was long ago. We talk about sharing a cock, and she says she'd love nothing more to see it/do it, but when it comes down to it I don't know if she'd go through with it. She seems to be calming down on her adventurous side now; which is sad. She used to be such a wild beast. Maybe one day it'll happen....who knows.

Some of my favorite erotic memories are MMF threesomes, but lately my life is a constant all day, all week FMF with Teri living with Billy-boy and me. Now my mmf threesome become MMFFs.
 
Making It Visual...

i had the chance to work at a very nice hotel, (not gonna say which) but we had regular business men in every week. Well after a bit of sneaking around, i found three of them fooling around in one of the meeting rooms after a meeting that they were all there for. I ended up blowing them all, but just swallowed, no facials, now i wish i did ask for that...

To me, when I'm alone enjoying sucking my well-hung Boyfriend, he always cums directly in my mouth, and I always swallow it. That's mutually satisfying for us both. Doing facials is more a visual thing. There are occasions when my Boyfriend brings another guy around to share our games, and I always wind up sucking this guy off while my Boyfriend watches. Naturally, I can tell when he's about to cum - a good cock-sucker senses these things, and I make sure that when he does he shoots his spunk all over my face and into my open mouth so that my Boyfriend can see exactly what's going on. That's only fair. Once he's finished, and I squeeze his cock until the last drops ooze out and I tease them clean with my tongue, naturally I take his cock back into my mouth and suck it some more, until it begins to wilt and go soft. That's a delicious part of giving head. Then I switch and suck my Boyfriend's cock, or sometimes both cocks at once, and I make that visual for them too… I can be a dirty exhibitionist cum-slut for the right guy, and knowing that seeing a compliant submissive boy with spunk on his face is a big turn-on, I love doing it for them...
 
I love girl cum all over my face and wear it proudly. Now I would love to see a nice cock emptying where ever wherever he wants so long as it is on my face. It would be hot having a group of guys jacking off and shooting cum on my cock and balls, that would seem so demeaning but hot.
 
she loves it cum all over her, as do I....face, and everywhere is cool with me!
 
use Yahoo -- put in .....

Lots of great facial pics with women full of cum, where are the ones with guys? Or best woudl be a MMF facial pic.:devil:

bisexual MMF cum porn in the search line --- then go to images --- then do the turn off Safe Search and you will see plenty of cum pics

I like the cum on tits pics
 
that is hot

I had a similar experience with my ex girl friend and her husband...We had a regular thing going for years until they moved far away...loved tasting him lickinghis shaft as he stroked in and out of her sweet pussy and loved the taste of his cum in my mouth and swapping it with our tongues after I had cleaned them both up.

I'd love to find a discrete and sexy M/F couple with a bi guy for mutual fun
 
Had a girl tell me a story once about how she'd hooked up with a guy and he was taking ages to come, so she was getting fed up with him and told him he could come on her face. He came pretty quickly. So I tried the same, met this cute guy and I was desperate for him to shoot his load over my face he grinned and straddled my chest and made a mess on my face. Good times.
 
I only had one woman who asked me to cum on her face

and I did, more than a few times. The rest of the women I have been with, I never asked. If they let me cum in their mouth I was happy!
 
want it so bad

it is a huge fantasy of mine to be down on my knees sucking an 18 or 19 year old boy cock until it explodes and messes up my face with hot sticky white goo :devil:
 
I love having guys shoot there cum on my face. I can never get enough cum. One of my best experiences I had, was when I was messing with two guys, who were friends with one of my friends. These two guys just got dumped by their girlfriends and I kept messing with them by saying that the better get used to jacking off for awhile. I got up to go the bathroom. That is when my friend told them I was bi and love cock. After hearing that, they got up and went to the restroom to. I was just about to step out of the handicapped stall when they pushed me back into the stall and shoved me to my knees. Before I knew what was going on, I had cock shoved down my throat. I was getting faced fucked hard. Then, I was pulled off one cock to be shoved into another cock. After getting my mouth used and abused for awhile both guys cam all over my face then left the stall.
 
Back
Top