Author's Ripping off Others from this site (old thread)

You've opined that, but established nothing... Outside of the facts you believethat writing the same belief of your own a million times turns it into the truth, & you are one of the many writers here that cannot post without making a mistake. (Will Post #10,530 be looking for an editor/proofreader?)

What a nitpicking asshole!

Ever heard of the term 'editor'?

Given your stunted intelligence, I think not. Even a fucktard could shit a more valid argument than that.

You've opined that, but established nothing... Outside of the facts you believe writing the same belief of your own a million times turns it into the truth, & you are one of the many writers here that cannot post without making a mistake. (Will Post #10,530 be looking for an editor/proofreader?)

oh no, not making mistakes. :( that would be a bad thing. sometimes i make mistakes tho how about u

STFU if you don't know what you're talking about.

Publishers roam these sites digging for gold. If they like someone's work, they contact them via email.

You have no idea how many authors have got published through Lit Portal. That wouldn't be happening if some arsehole copy pastes the story and publishes it somewhere else.

Oh sweet mother of Buddy Jesus!

First, Get your head outta your ass!

Some people write for the heck of it. They're never serious about it anyways. They wouldn't care more how many sites would want to rip off their work.

I'm talking about good stories that get ripped off.

FYI, there's already been a case of a women ripping off the works here and selling them on Amazon.

one time shigera miyamoto contacted me to make a video game about my original character SONICHU via email its true publishers do use the innywebs

What a nitpicking asshole!

Ever heard of the term 'editor'?

Given your stunted intelligence, I think not. Even a fucktard could shit a more valid argument than that.

1] You would know better what they could do, being one.

2] Don't speak of me having stunted intelligence because you think I am possessing that when I am honestly feeling charitable responding to the lower-IQ members such as yourself.

1] You would know better what they could do, being one.

2] Don't speak of me having stunted intelligence because you think I am possessing that when I am honestly feeling charitable responding to the lower-IQ members such as yourself.

you are certainly a generous/charitable man.

I had nothing to do with this thread and still LC and the Bard brought me into it. That's what's called obsession. (And you had nothing to add but an irrelevant one liner). :rolleyes:

I think they have a daily quota to fill. Did it on the LadyVer thread yesterday.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the next story I post will hit 700. :)

The bullshit was in reference to you not giving a damn. :rolleyes:

You've opined that, but established nothing... Outside of the facts you believe writing the same belief of your own a million times turns it into the truth, & you are one of the many writers here that cannot post without making a mistake. (Will Post #10,530 be looking for an editor/proofreader?)

You have proven yourself a whiny little baby troll since you showed up in the this thread. So, 12 year old using moms computer.

Not my belief, your demonstration. You have clearly shown us how childish you are and that you have no respect for your fellow human being in what you do post. The the 12 year old moniker will stick for the time being.

Child, have you completed all you homework?

(Last response to this child troll)

You have proven yourself a whiny little baby troll since you showed up in the this thread. So, 12 year old using moms computer.

Not my belief, your demonstration. You have clearly shown us how childish you are and that you have no respect for your fellow human being in what you do post. The the 12 year old moniker will stick for the time being.

Child, have you completed all you homework?

(Last response to this child troll)

I am far beyond being 12, far beyond being a child, & have never been a troll. As for completing homework, that certainly does not apply to me, & appears to be something you need to do, as you still place the word "the" two times consecutively in a sentence.

Also, it is certainly not my demonstration, & if it's not your belief, why do you appear to hold so strongly to it, as you constantly appear to be attempting to prove it, & repeat it almost never-endingly, whether any person or situation calls for it or not?!

You might as well live your fantasies. You don't have much else going for you. :D

You're reduced to trading childish jabs with Rip. :D:D

You have clearly demonstrated your caring by replying to the post.

Most of your posts are childish jabs.

I am far beyond being 12, far beyond being a child, & have never been a troll. As for completing homework, that certainly does not apply to me, & appears to be something you need to do, as you still place the word "the" two times consecutively in a sentence.

Also, it is certainly not my demonstration, & if it's not your belief, why do you appear to hold so strongly to it, as you constantly appear to be attempting to prove it, & repeat it almost never-endingly, whether any person or situation calls for it or not?!

I know you are but what am I? :rolleyes:

You have clearly demonstrated your caring by replying to the post.

Most of your posts are childish jabs.

Naw, making fun of your small-world stupidity (you're the one who hopped on me here from out of the blue) isn't the least bit like caring. :rolleyes:

Oh

My

Gawd!!

What a grievous sin! :eek:

I think we definitely need a facepalm smiley. :D

Naw, making fun of your small-world stupidity (you're the one who hopped on me here from out of the blue) isn't the least bit like caring. :rolleyes:

Another childish post. Too bad you know absolutely nothing about me. Now that's childish behavior on your part. Still playing the dumbass I see.

Oh

My

Gawd!!

What a grievous sin! :eek:

I think we definitely need a facepalm smiley. :D

It is truly amazing that when all else fails, they start calling you names or point out you typos. Too bad most of them are no better at "sinning".

Now he'll complain that the period goes inside the quotes.

Another childish post. Too bad you know absolutely nothing about me. Now that's childish behavior on your part. Still playing the dumbass I see.

Why not? People who play characters make millions of dollars, & get awards on any one of a dozen nationally-televised shows (Tonys, Emmys, Oscars).

Don't be jealous just because you being a dumbass isn't acting.

Why not? People who play characters make millions of dollars, & get awards on any one of a dozen nationally-televised shows (Tonys, Emmys, Oscars).

Don't be jealous just because you being a dumbass isn't acting.

And don't forget the Sonies, the Sonichu award for excellence in high-functioning autism. :)

And don't forget the Sonies, the Sonichu award for excellence in high-functioning autism. :)

I didn't forget them; I was only listing awards that actually exist.

I believe yours only exist in your head, w/a constantly-alternating host: Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny, or (since he's not busy much of the year) Santa.

1] Reading it is fair, of course; Why else would anyone post any story anywhere?!

2] What is wrong with "stealing" & reposting it? Not like it's a printed/recorded work where the re-poster is getting the money the creator/originator deserves.

Writing is about creative expression, and people are inherently the intellectual property owners of any creative works they create.

Like I created my beloved electric hedgehog Pokemon SONICHU and there are IMPOSTERS OUT THERE who are STEALING MY FANS AWAY FROM ME!!! I am the HONEST and ORIGINAL and my name is not Ian Brannan Something!

I've never felt the need to put someone on ignore until rippitydoo showed up. I must say, that ignore feature is pretty damn slick! You get to see everyone else suckered into making comments with a troll without getting caught up in the drama. LOVE IT!

I have yet to see a thread that didn't go off-topic...

That said, I also have yet to see a post of mine that contained any trolling or kiddy logic.

Lastly, I expect that soon (if not already), there will-be/is a thread about me... As much as people say bad things about me, claim to have me on ignore, claim to be done with me, nobody can actually make that opinion/action stick.

Back