This 13th day marks my...

So do it. I'm an intelligent train, just like Thomas the Tank Engine. Except I'm electric.

Elevator Pitch - R-rated Thomas the Tank Engine with foul-mouthed NY subway trains.

Kind of like the edgyWinnie the Pooh slasher-horror movie they made recently.

I don't think lovecraft would mind if I mentioned 1968. Oddly, I associate this song with the Boy Scouts, because I constantly heard it in cars while being driven to and from camps. It's also perhaps appropriate for this thread.

Elevator Pitch - R-rated Thomas the Tank Engine with foul-mouthed NY subway trains.

Kind of like the edgyWinnie the Pooh slasher-horror movie they made recently.
Is this thing online? Subway trains are actually quite polite. The people in them, not so much, although not nearly as bad as some think.

I had not heard about this. That's seriously messed up.

I like it.

Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey.

FWIW, Tigger never appears, because he wasn't introduced in the original stories and those with him aren't yet in the public domain. Winnie the Pooh also doesn't appear in his famous red sweater, because that was introduced in a Disney adaptation, so also not yet public domain.

WinniePoohBloodAndHoney.jpg

Does everyone have their plans for next year, when the Steamboat Willie version of Mickey Mouse hits the public domain? Hey... an event here... Steamboat Willie themed erotica.

Back