This is a first... definitely a lil' nervous

sorry for the delay....

got a new job!!! :D

Here are a couple more to hold ya over till later, hope you like! :devil:

was just wondering if anyone knows how to change the file size of a picture, i have more but the file size is too big and i have no clue how to change that... i do know how to change the pixels though...

Attachments

• Picture0006 (2).jpg
    Picture0006 (2).jpg
    27 KB · Views: 3,688
  • Picture0010.jpg
    Picture0010.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 3,707
  • Picture0012.jpg
    Picture0012.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 3,694
  • Picture0014.jpg
    Picture0014.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 3,976

was just wondering if anyone knows how to change the file size of a picture, i have more but the file size is too big and i have no clue how to change that... i do know how to change the pixels though...

Love that 4th picture. Your breasts and lovely nips are delightful!

Congratulations on the new job!

Also, congratulations on looking very, very good naked. :D

-LCN

hey congratulations to your new job!

i hope you have a little celebration and some good drinks!

regarding the filesize
there are online applications who can do that
just look for picture resize...
do you have any image editor?
anyway just send a pm if you need help
i can resisze the pictures if you want me to...

by the way... great pictures! you are doing a good job!

ray

Congratulations :D

You look gorgeous, and very sexy in those pics :) You have great breasts :D

I wish I could help. I know how to change the size of the pictures, to make them look smaller, so maybe just make them smaller for now?

looking great, no need to be shy as you have a fabulous body

I like

It looks like you are over being nervous. You are beautiful. I am especially attractde to your large areolas and beautiful nipples, but you have a really nice butt too!

Mmmmmmmmmm
You have a fine body, that I would love to slowly let my hands caress and tease...

Wow

I have to say that I'm really glad I found your thread. You are absolutely gorgeous, and I can't thank you enough for sharing pics with us.

Such a beautiful stomach...would it be at all possible to sharr a picture of your feet? If not,it's no big deal...just thought I'd ask.

Thanks again for sharing.

Very sexy! Thanks for sharing!

Extremely nice!!!!!

Fantastic shots.... amazing body and super smile. Love the 3rd shot.... makes me think dirty thoughts :devil: Keep up the great job you're doing and congratulations on the new job.

PM me if you need a hand resizing photos...

Thanks again for your contributions!!!

Congrats on the new job! Thank you for the new posts, gorgeous body:D:rose:

Thanks for the pics! You are gorgeous, and I must admit, I want to have your nipples in my mouth!

WOW .... perky breasts with lovely suckable nipples, great-looking body in general, I agree with everyone who has stated you have nothing to be nervous about whatsoever!

You have nothing to be nervous about....you are a very sexy looking woman and people here are going to enjoy the future pics that you post.....I am going to be one of them

Clothesoff:

If you keep taking your clothes off, I predict that you will develop quite a following! Lovely body!

Back