60 Plus Check In

65 year old female here. I have two lovers. One 68 who is totally vanilla and one who is 51 that gives me my kink. I'm not dead yet, still going strong !!
 
65 year old female here. I have two lovers. One 68 who is totally vanilla and one who is 51 that gives me my kink. I'm not dead yet, still going strong !!

Good for you. Now if you could only inspire my mwife to be like you,
 
Mature, full bodied and a lovely way to end the day. We have experience. We are usually comfortable in our own skin, and know what we like. Best of all we're prepared to tell you. I love being a woman, (I'm in my late 50's)and embrace my sexuality. I enjoy to please my man, to give him the control. But every now and again surprise him by taking the lead - switching roles. I would love to find an older man online to share a special, sensuous relationship with. Sometimes raunchy, sometimes fun chat about day to day life, sometimes serious conversation about thoughts and the world. To flirt and share, to form a close bond. An articulate and caring man with a great sense of humour who needs a special woman to fill the void in his life. Yes gentlemen, we older women are something to be treasured.

Totally agree !
 
Jay here, 57, lover of passion and of course a bit of naughty fun. Happy to chat with a mature woman that is still enjoying life. Have a sensual day!
 
I've heard old is only a number ??

reached 86 and still breathing. my partner is a bit younger but I exhaust her
orally. so I guess I'm still in the bedroom games. don't knock the oral scene
until you've tried it. in bygone years only met two ladies who did not want oral sex, all the rest DID....... who's next.............
 
Just roaming around the site and saw this post. 65 bi dad, yes real dad, divorced after many years. Lean more toward the taboo and have done some cowriting. Most people get bored of it quickly it seems.
 
62 yr old male here in toronto area....looking to chat with females

"Age doesn't matter . . . Attitude does!"
 
Hello all,
62 yr old hubby, wannabe cuck. have explored bi want to try more. Also been getting interested excited about panties hose garters and cock.
Would enjoy chatting about these things. And perhaps hopefully find friends to coach mentor me etc.
All the best Meijer
 
63 year old male here who still wants to explore and have fun, because life's too precious and short. Missed out on a lot due to inhibitions and career.

"...so many things I would have done, but clouds got in my way..."
 
I'm not 60 yet but getting closer....inhibitions have held me back at times but we always can change.
 
Yep... I'm an old guy, lookin' for a female playmate somewhere in Oregon who is over 55, sassy, open-minded, available during the day to roam and play, and totally uninhibited.
 
61 and wandering around milwaukee, looking for some evening enjoyment. Will be here for a few months on business.
 
63 y/o horny MWM in Southern California - intelligent, enjoys reading, can compose and string together coherent sentences - would enjoy hearing from like minded females of any age...
 
62 and you

62 widower - looking for mature BBW to meet in real life. Southwestern Ohio
 
Back
Top