Feeding the insatiable beast.

Love your latest pics…. you are getting more sexy and sexy every time I see pics of YOU. You are soooo yummy.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

A good long while since I posted some pics, but I was feeling it today. Does anyone still look at this thread? :D

You know I got a thing for you in sexy undies.... You never disappoint my sexy friend.

Who needs a Hollywood crush when there's QSco? :kiss:

A good long while since I posted some pics, but I was feeling it today. Does anyone still look at this thread? :D

oh yesss.... still looking
still loving your artistry with shadows
and those HANDS
:kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

Love your latest pics…. you are getting more sexy and sexy every time I see pics of YOU. You are soooo yummy.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

:) Thanks Emmy! I aim to please (mostly).

You know I got a thing for you in sexy undies.... You never disappoint my sexy friend.

Who needs a Hollywood crush when there's QSco? :kiss:

Haha, me. I find it weird to crush on myself, but sexy as hell that you're crushing on me.

I like waffles for breakfast.

Get on it.

Just for breakfast? Waffles for dinner is a real treat. But if it keeps you around, waffles for breakfast it is.

I like that! How have you been?!

oh yesss.... still looking
still loving your artistry with shadows
and those HANDS
:kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

Oooh, thanks! I typically forget about my hands. Too focused on other stuff, so glad they make it in there now and then!!

You big tease! Stop bumping your thread without pictures!!

:(

You big tease! Stop bumping your thread without pictures!!

:(

I have pictures! They're in the shop right now. Being de-coloured, high contrasted, shadow enhanced, highlight exploded, texture bombed, and resized for posting here so you can say nice things about them and then I can fantasize about you. All part of the cycle.

A bump with pictures.

Last edited:
OMG *fap fap fap*

Thank you for having the pants on and then naked!

I love when you're naked!! :devil:

*happy now* :)

Happy because of the pictures, or because I'm naked now? Are you spying on me?

Both!

Did I make too much noise in the bushes outside your window? :eek:

If I found you out there, I'd most certainly come inside where you (and I) could get a better look.

Sigh. It is always such a treat to get to salivate over new pictures of you.

I'd take a bump.....without pictures...
Several bumps...and grinds. ..and licks...and...

...pardon me while I drool and once again say, yummo

I'd take a bump.....without pictures...
Several bumps...and grinds. ..and licks...and...

...pardon me while I drool and once again say, yummo

I gladly pardon all drools, especially with the ol' bump-bump.

Lay off the waffles. You're packing on the pounds.

I can think of a certain pound I'd like to pack? Do I win an award for most awkward innuendo of the day for that one? :D

A bump with pictures.

See what happens when I keep going out into that other world out there? I miss things like this. But then I creep back here and find you stripped and delicious. I have no shame in admitting that I played this set in my head like an animated GIF. Goodness.

Back