Do people actually have sex during female periods?

If you are not a hisidic (don't know if thats spelled right) you wouldn't but most of the male horny race would.
So your dicks a little bloody big deal thats what wash cloths are made for.

Hell I've even eaten that pussy, but you keep your mouth up high on the clit.

Be a man go for it.

Now I had this girl who told me she was on the rag.
I said so "Can't we be close any ways" and I gave a big hug and snugged up to her.
I being the typical horny asshole that I am figured maybe I'd get some head at least.
She grabed my hand and lead me to my bed room. I left grab and grabed a towel to shove under her ass. She said "Whats that for?"
I said well you're having your period" she said "No I'm not" I said " Oh you were testing me" she smiled and I banged the snot out of her.

Leason learned.
 
Heightened sensitivity ....

...............due to increased blood flow and the inclination to
not be ashamed by the bloody mess...on the sheets...on the face...
...on the wherever.....can help to make this a very sensual experience
IMHO
 
Been there done that...Some women like it or don't mind. As it has been said already it is messier, but long as both parties are open to it enjoy it.
 
Never stopped me masturbating or fucking. I'm submissive and masochistic so any guy who's liable to faint at the sight of a little pink tinged effluvia isn't going to get very far with me. I really don't get the aversion to menstrual sex, it's much less dirty/risky than slamming a bare cock up an asshole.

I get really horny after the first day and orgasm does feel more intense for me. It also affects my tolerance to pain. One hard swat on the ass is worth 2 or three times the sting when it's rag week. Bizarrely, although painplay hurts more I can actually tolerate a lot of punishment, perhaps more than at any other time. It's when I'm most likely to zone out and stop feeling pain on a visceral level. It becomes something abstract, almost like the empathy of observing a loved one's pain because it's eclipsed by waves of multiple orgasm (in lucky little me anyway). It's extremely cathartic and something I've only ever experienced a few times. Afterwards the cramping can take hours to return, which is all to the good. Why cramping is 'bad' pain but bruised/flogged skin qualifies as 'good' pain I'll never know.

I probably sound completely crazy but if you were a sadist and you went to town on me during rag week, you'd know exactly what I meant. Ok? :eek:
 
if you can make a woman orgasm when she is having her period is can greatly reduce the cramps she may be experiencing ;)
 
Never stopped me masturbating or fucking. I'm submissive and masochistic so any guy who's liable to faint at the sight of a little pink tinged effluvia isn't going to get very far with me. I really don't get the aversion to menstrual sex, it's much less dirty/risky than slamming a bare cock up an asshole.

I get really horny after the first day and orgasm does feel more intense for me. It also affects my tolerance to pain. One hard swat on the ass is worth 2 or three times the sting when it's rag week. Bizarrely, although painplay hurts more I can actually tolerate a lot of punishment, perhaps more than at any other time. It's when I'm most likely to zone out and stop feeling pain on a visceral level. It becomes something abstract, almost like the empathy of observing a loved one's pain because it's eclipsed by waves of multiple orgasm (in lucky little me anyway). It's extremely cathartic and something I've only ever experienced a few times. Afterwards the cramping can take hours to return, which is all to the good. Why cramping is 'bad' pain but bruised/flogged skin qualifies as 'good' pain I'll never know.

I probably sound completely crazy but if you were a sadist and you went to town on me during rag week, you'd know exactly what I meant. Ok? :eek:
I have a pretty good idea of what you're talking about even though I don't have periods.
 
wife likes it then and so do I fuck it and lick it but like the guy said lick high around clit whats a litle blood on your cock or face it will wash off
 
The weird thing is that while a woman may get hornier during her period, she may not want to actually have two person sex during it. I get more horny the week before and during mine. (Which is kind of scary because my libido doesn't seem to have an "off" switch. I'm pretty horny the rest of the time too!)

However.....

I also have PMS from HELL. On good months, I have cramps, minor body aches and sore breasts. On a regular month, I have cramps from hell, bad aches, low grade temperature and I feel like I have one massive sore bruise from my pelvic bone to my tailbone. So even though I'm horny, I don't want to fuck because it'll hurt too much. We won't discuss bad months, I don't want to scare people.

So I've found that while I don't want to have two person sex on my period, I do masturbate a lot. My previous ex hated it. Apparently, if I didn't want to do it with him, I wasn't supposed to want it at all. I find that when I masturbate, it does ease my symptoms and my gyn told me once that women who do this tend to have shorter periods. Of course, this also makes them seem a bit heavier but they probably aren't. (The amount doesn't actually change, you're just getting rid of it faster.). I don't always go all the way to orgasm, sometimes I just stop when I'm feeling better. My current sweetie is much more understanding about this. It helps that I'm pretty interested in sex the rest of the time, and he understands that sometimes you just have to fly solo. We both tend to wank a lot aside from our mutual pervosity anyway.
 
I am at my most aroused when I'm on my period! My current man won't touch me though during it, which is too bad. A towel is nice, but shower sex is better, and it does help with cramps, for sure! Everything's a little swollen at that time for me, and I think with the increased blood flow to that general area, I'm more receptive and generally have a more intense experience.

You should let me be your man!
 
you know we have THREE holes, right? Even if a chick isnt into being fucked on her period...there still are two other options... just sayin'
 
For some it comes painful and heavy, especially in the first couple of days, so ...
 
Yes! But what's your def of sex?

Please do not define sex as penis-in-vagina (PIV) sex. There is so much more! My husband does get squeamish when I'm bleeding, so I have improvised various ways to satisfy my needy self. First off, I plug my vagina with a diaphragm (or you could use a small tampon, just don't block your g-spot). I like the cowgirl position facing him so he can play with my nipples while I rub my clit with his cock. I use my vibrator on both of us at the same time and my orgasm is usually amazing. If he hasn't cum yet, I get to suck him off, or if I'm really turned on I will put him in my ass.

My horniest time of the month is just before I start to bleed. My best orgasms happen then. Probably all those hormones!
 
I dont think so people should not have sex when one's having periods because it is dangerous and yeah in future when both want a baby it would cause some problems.
 
Male should wait till her periods are over and as soon as her periods are over you can have sex because when females are over with it there cell X reproduction increases and so male's. they both waited for some time and then when u will have your sex your baby will be perfect and healthy.
 
Sex during menstrual helps with cramps, at least with me. If a person is worried about a mess, just have your playtime in the shower.
 
Sadly, my husband is turned off by the female menses. Completely and utterly turned off. So much so, that if he is aware, he will not have sex w/me for the entire week before, for fear of bringing it on...:(
 
I dont think so people should not have sex when one's having periods because it is dangerous and yeah in future when both want a baby it would cause some problems.

Male should wait till her periods are over and as soon as her periods are over you can have sex because when females are over with it there cell X reproduction increases and so male's. they both waited for some time and then when u will have your sex your baby will be perfect and healthy.

but we are not allowed to do sex in periods so honey get a contol on yourself and make love after your mensis periods.

Interesting that these two have the same uneducated opinion, and they posted right after each other, and they joined within a month of each other.

Alts? I think so!
 
Sadly, my husband is turned off by the female menses. Completely and utterly turned off. So much so, that if he is aware, he will not have sex w/me for the entire week before, for fear of bringing it on...:(

Mine too, and I am usually SO horny so I use that to be creative with blow jobs and vibrators. Also, the exceptional horniness gives him a good reason to fuck my ass. My orgasms are amazing.
And I think the contractions in the uterus and vagina help to push the blood out. or maybe the relaxing of the muscles?
 
Back
Top