I love wearing Panties

restock

Was back in my hometown yesterday so I "requisitioned" a few panties from panty/toy drawer :eek:

Attachments

• Moms Blk ass.jpg
    Moms Blk ass.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Moms Black.jpg
    Moms Black.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 0
Comfortable Sunday

Tighty whities with a bit of lace

Attachments

• white Lce.jpg
    white Lce.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 0
  • White a.jpg
    White a.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 0
You're mum has fab taste in panties. Does she know you wear her lovely stuff?

I think she suspects I'm taking some but probably not aware I've actually worn them. I'm sure it will make for an interesting conversation one of these days soon:eek:

FAbulous simple fabulous

I think she suspects I'm taking some but probably not aware I've actually worn them. I'm sure it will make for an interesting conversation one of these days soon:eek:

Wow, your mum has fantastic taste, and i love both the black and white ones, but love the packaged meat mooooorrrrreeeeeee.

Wow, your mum has fantastic taste, and i love both the black and white ones, but love the packaged meat mooooorrrrreeeeeee.

Thanks osodown - was wearing one of her white thongs this morning and planned to post a pic but, unfortunately, I got a little “over excited” and too inappropriate :eek: I’ll try again tomorrow.

Oh-So-Down, for just about anything.

Thanks osodown - was wearing one of her white thongs this morning and planned to post a pic but, unfortunately, I got a little “over excited” and too inappropriate :eek: I’ll try again tomorrow.

well theres nothing too inappropriate if we all agree, and maybe in the confinds of a PM!

Back