Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a good weekend everyone!*hugs all her sisters and blows all the daddy's a kiss*

And you also have a lovely weekend our little Pompeii. (pats her head, gives her a peck on the cheeck and pats her butt)

I want your hot cum Daddy . . . I want you to fill me up . . .

Riding up and down faster I squeeze and milk your cock harder wanting you to blow your load in my pussy . . . my fingers digging into yours shoulders my tits bounce as I ride you hard . . . hearing the wet slaps of our bodies as they come together over and over . . .

Feeling your wet cunt ride me, our bodies sliding together. My balls tighten, the pressure building.
Daddy so wanted to make his little girl cum first, but her tight pussy while and the thought of everything making his balls push forth hot cum...
Ooo baby, feel daddy's seed

*sneaks in very quitely see daddy m and mojo in the corner and quirky walks over and sits on the floor. Hoping I don't bug them. But they are just to hot not to sit and watch

*sneaks in very quitely see daddy m and mojo in the corner and quirky walks over and sits on the floor. Hoping I don't bug them. But they are just to hot not to sit and watch

I agree Dalphin. PLease feel free to touch yourself if you feel the desire.

Feeling your wet cunt ride me, our bodies sliding together. My balls tighten, the pressure building.
Daddy so wanted to make his little girl cum first, but her tight pussy while and the thought of everything making his balls push forth hot cum...
Ooo baby, feel daddy's seed

Your hot seed spills into my little pussy filling me up just like I wanted . . . which pushes me over the edge and I have to bite your shoulder again to keep from shouting . . . as my pussy ripples around your cock milking you for every last drop of your cum . . .

Mmmmmmm . . . . oh Daddy I love riding your cock . . . but even more I love the feel of your hot seed inside me . . . I slump against your chest totally spent

As my cum runs down from her tight pussy, mixing with her juices onto my shaft and balls... I stand up, still keeping my cock deep inside her. I lean over and giver a kiss...
G'nite room, I need to tuck my little girl in for sweet dreams;)
* walking away into the shadows together, scent of sweet young sex in the air

:kiss:
Good night sis mojo.....thanks for the great and hot show :kiss:

Your most welcome sis DD and thanks for watching ;)

This thread is always so fun . . . especially with lovely little girls like you here :kiss::kiss::kiss: have a great weekend play with you soon!

This thread is always so fun . . . especially with lovely little girls like you here :kiss::kiss::kiss: have a great weekend play with you soon!

oh i missed it, darn it...i ran out for a bite to eat at McD's and it took an hour, and i can walk to the McD's it's that close to my house...grrrrr...they owe me a Mojo show...darn it...*little girl pout, stamping feet*

aww...yes this thread is fun. Even more so when sexy daddys and very hot sis go at it. I am very much looking forward to getting to play with you. Hope you have a great weekend as well. :kiss:

oh i missed it, darn it...i ran out for a bite to eat at McD's and it took an hour, and i can walk to the McD's it's that close to my house...grrrrr...they owe me a Mojo show...darn it...*little girl pout, stamping feet*

darn that McD guy. A :kiss: and a lick to make you feel better

Poor naughty little Simone.....come sit on my lap and let me make you smile......do you feel daddy's cock swelling.......well you know you no longer have to pout.....:devil:

Happy Saturday daddies and girls! Big kisses all around! I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend!

Special good mornings to my Daddy! You are so wonderful! Thank you! :cattail::devil::kiss::kiss: times a bazillion.

Poor sis Simone! Come here for kisses! :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back