bimarried guys 3 questions

indynick

Virgin
Joined
May 30, 2003
Posts
15
1. How many cocks have you sucked?
2. When was the last time you sucked cock?
3. Would you like to do it again?
 
Answers:
1. 15
2. last night
3. I'd suck cock every day if it was there...
 
1. How many cocks have you sucked? Three (four, if you count my own when I was much younger and MUCH more limber :D)

2. When was the last time you sucked cock? This past Wednesday night

3. Would you like to do it again?[/QUOTE] YES! :devil:
 
1. How many cocks have you sucked? 2 (many times over)

2. When was the last time you sucked cock? two weeks ago

3. Would you like to do it again? Yes, asap
 
1. How many cocks have you sucked?
2. When was the last time you sucked cock?
3. Would you like to do it again?

1. I've sucked five.

2. Last Saturday night. My wife and I play with another bi married couple. John (not his real name) and I had been in a 69, exploring each other with gloved fingers, while our wives watched.

3. Oh yes. I never regretted the first time I knelt and kissed another man's shaft, even though I only discovered my bisexuality recently.
 
#1. 6 (if my memory serves me)

#2. It's been a couple of years

#3. without a doubt (why? are you offering yours?)
 
No longer married, but to answer your questions...

How many ~ 5

How long ago ~ 2 months ~ btw, that's too long ago!

Would I do it again ~ Of course I would ~ given the right cock to suck!
 
how did you?

1. I've sucked five.

2. Last Saturday night. My wife and I play with another bi married couple. John (not his real name) and I had been in a 69, exploring each other with gloved fingers, while our wives watched.

3. Oh yes. I never regretted the first time I knelt and kissed another man's shaft, even though I only discovered my bisexuality recently.
Cool.
How did you get your wife to go along for the first time?
Curiousus
 
How did you get your wife to go along for the first time?

Actually, it wasn't a matter of getting her to go along. My wife had a bunch of gay friends from college. One of them had been curious about women and wanted to try it, so he asked my wife if she knew anybody who'd be willing to help him. She told me about it, and I suggested that she invite him to play with us, as she's always had fantasies about having more than one man to worship her.

She liked the idea, and after I reassured her that I was fine with it as long as he got tested and had a clean bill of health. It turned out he was clean, so we got together. I told him to do what I did, so he and I use our hands and mouths on my wife for a while. After that, I fucked her while she sucked him. When it was his turn to fuck her, though, he just couldn't do it. My wife went back to sucking him, and since I wasn't ready to get hard again I decided to help her out.
 
12, some nicer than other
Last time, about 3 months ago
Yes I wouls, sometimes the mood hits me and I'll suck 2-3 over a short period of time then take a break.
 
How many cocks have I sucked? Far more than I can recall, but in the baths when sex was safe and the cum flowed free, one night I sucked at least ten, draining every single one.

When was the last time? Too long ago!

Would I do it again? You can bet your ass I would .... interested?
 
I have sucked 7...If we are counting our own...So many yrs and beers ago

Most recently 2 yrs

You betchya I would
 
Last edited:
I've sucked 3
Been a couple of years since I've sucked one...

I would LOVE to suck some dick... any bi married guys in California???
 
Back
Top