What is the sexist thing you've ever said to another man?

Hitchiker69

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 18, 2006
Posts
1,422
I've told several men that 'I love your cock' or 'I love sucking your cock'.
but the sexiest thing I've ever said has to be 'Why don't you wash up, so I can suck some more'
This was after he fucked me. We were in a post coital embrace, and I could feel that he was hard again. I wanted to suck him more than anything. So he washed up, came back to bed, and I got my wish. I sucked him 'til the sun came up.
 
It would have to be a a toss up ...

....... "Make me your Bitch, Stud" or "I'm gonna make you my Bitch, Stud", depends on who/how we were playing at the time ! :)
 
I whimpered " please don't stop" as I edged closer to , and experienced , my first anal orgasm. I guess nothing will ever surpass that moment for me!
 
Mmmm, hard to say. When I was 1st becoming sexually active I was a complete nerd with no idea. Later in life I learned and was encouraged to embrace my sexuality. Some of the things that have come out of my mouth in the throes of passion since then would make a sailor blush. :devil:
 
I whimpered " please don't stop" as I edged closer to , and experienced , my first anal orgasm. I guess nothing will ever surpass that moment for me!
I don't remember "whimpered" but I do remember " please don't ever stop" and " damn that was good"...
 
"Anything you want, anytime you want it, I'll never say no to you."
And I meant it.
And I never said "no" until his job transferred him to Houston and he wanted me to move with him.
I mean really... Texas??!!
 
Oh... another one. We were at a party soon after we met and I told him, "If you come home with me tonight, I'll give you a rim job you'll remember for the rest of your life."I wonder if he still remembers.....
 
I was driving with a buddy on the freeway and noticed a trucker tailgating us... I mean, this guy was right on our ass. So I said "If this guy gets any closer, I'm gonna ask him for a reacharound."

Unfortunately, my friend didn't take the hint, because that's exactly what I wanted...
 
"I bet I can make you cum" after a friend told me he could never cum when a woman gave him a blowjob. I did. :)
 
Tie between "I could do this (69) for hours"; and "I want to taste it" in answer to "I'm gonna cum"
 
I have said lots of things that my lover likes to hear me say but I think "I am your slut baby, take me" is his favorite.
 
I am a mostly straight guy who likes sucking other guy's dicks and getting mine sucked as well. While I was still in the fantasy stage awaiting for an opportunity to experience it for real, I pictured myself on my knees with my hand wrapped around a hard cock in front of my face, looking up into the guy's eyes and saying "I want to suck your dick" and then open my mouth and lean in and feel it slide over my lips. When the opportunity arose to actually do it, it began exactly as I had wanted to. When the moment was about to occur and it was time to say those words and hear them in my voice, it was a intense turn on and as I began my first time and eagerly allowed a hard dick in my mouth.

I like talking dirty, before and after the actual event. Recently I went to a guys house for an oral encounter. He asked me if I wanted anything to drink and I asked for a glass of ice water and explained that when I suck guys off that my mouth sometimes gets dry". Another time I was hooking up with an old suck buddy who had a huge dick - probably 9". He liked to talk dirty as well and liked to say "you like sucking my big cock, don't you". At first I didn't like it when he spoke like that since I'm not submissive. Then I thought that since I was sucking his dick to give sexual pleasure, I decided to just go along with and narrate what I was doing to him "yes I do like sucking your dick. I bet you jerked off before coming over like you like to do. I going to lick your slit to see if I can taste any drippings". He seems to like it.
 
Back
Top