Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite honestly I have been on a journey of self discovery since my divorce 8 years ago, the journey has not always been that of a glorious road, it is just in the last couple years of being alone all the time that I have opened up, and moreso, in just the last month or so I realized I want to be who I am and that is why I put myself up here for all the lit world to see, I am still discovering, and this room is by far the biggest move my mind has made, that is why I still am unsure of things, but give me a chance I might grow on you eventually.
:eek::rose:

"Divorce has a way of doing that for us Chef/Daddy ST......"

I have only had two and I have not had one in a very long time it seems.

As much as I love having a Daddy, I want the right one or none at all.

You are worthy of only the best, sweetheart.

:kiss:

"Divorce has a way of doing that for us Chef/Daddy ST......"

And in my usual awkward ways I prematurely jumped in fully with out the benefit of knowledge.
I am sure this will not be my first mistake, but with each misstep I vow to learn and grow.
:rose:

And in my usual awkward ways I prematurely jumped in fully with out the benefit of knowledge.
I am sure this will not be my first mistake, but with each misstep I vow to learn and grow.

Please stop being so hard on yourself. :rose:

We like you, we really do. :)

(Blinking) "Daddy ST, no one expects you to know everything there is to know about each of us - or about all our 'family' dynamics and history, in an instant - or in a year. There are lots of things we Littles only talk about 'behind closed doors' in PMs if at all - and more things we learn about each other the exact same way - by trial and error - by conversations like we're having tonight. As far as I can tell you haven't made any 'mistakes' or even missteps tonight."

(Blinking) "Daddy ST, no one expects you to know everything there is to know about each of us - or about all our 'family' dynamics and history, in an instant - or in a year. There are lots of things we Littles only talk about 'behind closed doors' in PMs if at all - and more things we learn about each other the exact same way - by trial and error - by conversations like we're having tonight. As far as I can tell you haven't made any 'mistakes' or even missteps tonight."

Please stop being so hard on yourself.

We like you, we really do.

Understood and grateful. I worry to much, but I can do that, my hair is already white. :D

I will enjoy the great company of this family and try not to be to bad.
:kiss::kiss::kiss: to you guys.

Please stop being so hard on yourself.

We like you, we really do.

Understood and grateful. I worry to much, but I can do that, my hair is already white. :D

I will enjoy the great company of this family and try not to be to bad.
:kiss::kiss::kiss: to you guys.

*noogies* :D

"What's up buttercup? Papers to grade?"

lol no thank god.

A teachers work is never done, not only students but at times the irate parent. Still it is rewarding.

Thankfully our kids get bussed into school, part of teaching them to be independant, so rarely deal with parents lol.

Nope i'm applying for a house (which has so much paperwork is it NOT funny) and also i've been chosen as one of 5 to do up a bunch of bs for work to apply for a more permanent position. But again the paperwork, um i'm sorry do i really need to tell you what i do as my job in YOUR school and why i'm so good at it. ARG

lol no thank god.

Thankfully our kids get bussed into school, part of teaching them to be independant, so rarely deal with parents lol.

Nope i'm applying for a house (which has so much paperwork is it NOT funny) and also i've been chosen as one of 5 to do up a bunch of bs for work to apply for a more permanent position. But again the paperwork, um i'm sorry do i really need to tell you what i do as my job in YOUR school and why i'm so good at it. ARG

I don't mind, that is my goal to know things, never fret sharing I am a damn good listener.

I don't mind, that is my goal to know things, never fret sharing I am a damn good listener.

giggles, no that do i really need to tell you what i do was meant for work. It's just stupid, clearly they know how good i do my job yet i have to fill out two pages of rubbish

Egads ... a girl stays away a few days and there's easily a dozen pages to catch up on!

I'm back to full-time at work, and doing the Mommy thing! Ugh, And the evil "S" word is supposed to accumulate about a foot tonight ... UGH,

Anyway ... a warm welcome to the new folks I've missed and big hugs to my fellow sisters and a kiss blown to the Daddies, with the baby girls' permission, of course!

How's everyone?

Good morning to all the daddies and littles. Finally the end of my work week, yay me. :D
Have s fantastic Sunday all. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back