Anonymous

shutterpsb

Experienced
Joined
Feb 3, 2014
Posts
58
I'm thinking it's a good thing the web designers put in an anonymous button for the trolls. If they had to type it out themselves they'd probably misspell it.
 
I guess having a pathetic life drives one to comment anonymously and think they illicit any kind of reaction other than, what a putz. Because no anonymous post is ever anything but jealous venom.

When you check the member list of someone who favorites a story or an author almost no writers have anything on the favorites list and the people with massive lists of favorites have never written a single story. But at least they participate, all the anonymous weasels, do nothing.
 
I get a lot of good anonymous comments, many of them in fact.

Yes the real spew never has a name attached to it, but the good outweighs the bad.

Unless of course we are talking loving wives then its mostly all asshattery.

I think the site should make a rule that no comments in LW can be anonymous, that would clean that section up in a heart beat:D
 
I usually comment as "Anon", because I always have trouble getting on the thing.
But I do leave 'HP' as a signature.
 
Because no anonymous post is ever anything but jealous venom.
I must disagree. Some of my best comments are anons and some of the worst are signed. I leave non-venomous comments myself when I don't want my name attached to constructive criticism. Other authors do likewise, according to confessions here. Do I worry about mya anon fucktards? Not at all -- they can be quite entertaining, and can provoke other reader reactions. I can live with it.
 
Nearly all of my anonymous comments are favorable ones. (Didn't have any unfavorable comments much over the nears until recent months--and most of those are just attacking me personally.)
 
Back
Top