Blase's Beach House

*feels your hand lightly touching my chest and wants more contact*

*slides both hands down your back, making the motion a caress through fabric*

*catches the hem of your tank top and begins to work it upward...*
 
The feeling is too much....*reach hand under your shirt* there's just enough room for me to slide my hands towrd your chest....*gently caresses you* Feeling your hands on my skin is driving me crazy. *arches back to help eith tank*
 
*pulls the tank top up until it starts to bunch up under your armpits.*

*gently touches your arm, indicating that you'll need to raise both arms above your head*
 
With arms slowly raising abover her head...she has made a decision. Feeling the silky tank glide over her belly is intoxicating. * my arms reach the sand above my head* Wanting to reach for the remaining buttons on his short but not daring to move.
 
*smoothly pulls the shirt off, lifting it over your head, then hesitates just as it reaches your wrists*

*gathers the fabric into one hand, pulling it tightly enough so that it won't hurt, but will effectively leave your hands bound over your head.*

*starts to kiss you again as my other hand slides down your back, to your bra hook*
 
Distracted by your kisses it's only when I try to reach for you I realise my hands are restricted. Feeling your stretched out body, feeling you slighty tighten your grip ...a small ripple...fear?...shudders through me.
 
*feels you tremble a bit and kisses you again, deeply*

*unhooks your bra, then slowly brings my hand around to the front of your body before grasping the bra and lifting it off*
 
Deep kisses...distraction...breasts reflecting the starlight. Feeling exposed but desiring to be kissed on each tight nipple...but too shy to say so. * breath gets shorter, deeper.* a small moan conveys my thoughts.
 
My right hand captures your left breast, while my mouth finds your right one.

Kneading, teasing, licking, flicking...

Experiencing you...

Experiencing your breasts...
 
My eyes close...the feeling is exqusite. Still held by your other hand I can only draw you in closer one way.
* lifts leg.over your back...squirming beneath you*
 
*feels your leg hook around me, drawing me in even closer*

*runs my free hand down your stomach, finding the fastenings of your skirt and unzipping it*
 
With a burning trail from his fingers and the sound of the zipper one thought comes to mind. Can I let this happen? Should I?
Once again her body answers for her. She can feel him pressed against her hip.
*lifts hip to.rub along the buldge she can feel.through his pants*
She can feel.his hand trapped between her body and his.
 
Sort of lonely and tired at the Beach house tonight.

Maybe someone will stop by...
 
Last edited:
Nice evening to sit by the water.

Perhaps I'll get a little fire going.
 
Hi, FantasyGir1!

Welcome to the Beach House!

It's been pretty quiet around here lately... I was almost thinking of boarding the place up. ;)
 
I'm late to the party as well. It's winter time on east coast so I love to leave to warmer climates. Guess we can have our own party fantasy girl? If blase doesn't mind
 
I'm late to the party as well. It's winter time on east coast so I love to leave to warmer climates. Guess we can have our own party fantasy girl? If blase doesn't mind

Well, seeing as how I'm officially taken, my husband may have an issue with it. He doesn't just hand me over to anyone.
 
Last edited:
Awww...that would be a shame to have to do that!

Well, I guess it hasn't quite come to that, yet. ;) Although lately I've been confining my naughty roleplaying to the SRP forum because third-person roleplays feel less personal.

Still, nothing beats having a place of your own. :)
 
Hey Blase - just thought I'd pop in and say hi. I'm new to the area and was just passing..and saw you here.....
 
Nice to meet you, GracefulGirl!

Hope we have a chance to chat sometime!
 
Do you ever feel like you're overdue?

That's the feeling I have lately.

I've actually just been looking back at my older PMs, partly to see which ones I might want to delete because I'm pretty close to my message limit and wouldn't want anyone to message me and find themself shut out. I was surprised to find that, even with nearly 500 messages, there weren't all that many that I really wanted to delete, or at least not without backing them up.

The thing is, I've met quite a few interesting people in here. Some of them have been amazing.

What has it all lead to? Well, there have been some friendships. There has definitely been some eroticism; much of it online, although not all.

But... Yeah, I guess I'm still looking for that amazing person (those amazing people...?) who stays for a long time; becomes a friend and a lover. There have been some really near misses, but I'm not quite there yet...

But... There are people I'm talking to right now.

Maybe there's even someone reading these words and thinking about taking a look at my profile...

Maybe she, or they, are overdue too...
 
A memory from a quiet morning. Not yesterday, but not so long ago, as measured against the course of a lifetime...

[9:06:52 AM] Her: good morning
[9:06:58 AM] Me: Sorry I didn't see this sooner but I just got up.
[9:07:04 AM] Her: np
[9:07:10 AM] Her: i'm glad you saw it
[9:07:42 AM] Me: You seriously want me to keep you up until 2:00?
[9:08:07 AM] Her: lol maybe not that late
[9:08:36 AM] Me: Bear with me a couple minutes while I eat my toast?
[9:08:44 AM] Her: sure
[9:09:17 AM] Me: Been wanting to hear your voice again.
[9:09:38 AM] Her: :)
[9:10:01 AM] Her: i want to hear you too
[9:12:26 AM] Me: Ready for a call?
[9:13:11 AM] Her: ready

(A few moments later)

"I hope it's okay that I messaged you. I'm horny tonight." (We were in widely separated time zones.)

"Of course it's okay. You're allowed to ask for what you need, or want."

"Good. Thanks."

She thanked me again before we hung up. ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, the above isn't meant to sound boastful. It's my recollection of a special, intimate moment. Doubtless many or most of you have experienced similar moments yourselves. And doubtless many of you feel, as I do, that there can never be too many such moments in our lives.

So the trifling vignette above is offered to you as a moment to read, and hopefully enjoy.

And it is offered to the Universe as an incantation...
 
LizVegas79 said:
http://i.imgur.com/16KW4RB.jpg

Guys: Would you help her move into the vacant apartment in your building even if she didn't promise you a blowjob afterwards?

I saw the above posted in Liz's LATINA thread and mentally scoffed at the question. Of course I get that it's just a prompt to invite comments on the photo, but I thought That's just so far removed from real life. I know I've never been offered a "favor" for a favor.

Then I remembered...


One night, quite a few years ago. I was at work, and stuck there until 10:00 pm or so.

A phone call from the person I was closest to, asking about a favor she'd mentioned in passing earlier that day; a late-night trip through a rough part of the city to pick up some family members who would need a ride home. This was an errand that would keep me out well into the wee hours.


"So, maybe you could come over after work and bring me to pick everybody up?"

"I don't know. By the time I get out of here - "

"And spend the night? And have wild sex?"

"Well, if you put it that way..."


The occasion was a family get-together, so we got to have a very late dinner at our destination. I believe it was the first time I ever tried collard greens.

I still have a picture that I took that night. It has no collard greens in it.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top