Fed, nurtured
Supported and tended

He is my strength
I am his softness
He is my rock
I am his beauty

We give, we take
It works

I believe in the 21st-century that women need to dominate and take charge and turn the world into a better place. Using physical discipline and strap on play is superior woman can retrain her make under her subjugation

Ummm, no.
We can turn the world into a better place and be leaders without strapping it on in the bedroom.
One has nothing to do with the other. Or, it doesn’t have to.

He is the earth, the trellis
The sun, the rain
The buzzing bee
And the hummingbird

I am the blossoming vine
Lifted up by him
Fed, nurtured
Supported and tended

He is my strength
I am his softness
He is my rock
I am his beauty

We give, we take
It works

gad, that is sweet

Ummm, no.
We can turn the world into a better place and be leaders without strapping it on in the bedroom.
One has nothing to do with the other. Or, it doesn’t have to.

The sexiest thing in the world to me is one of those 21st century strong woman, who can take on the world by herself, looking at me in the bedroom and handing me control.

What goes on in and outside of the bedroom is not related at all, but there is an incredible power that comes with a strong woman putting her body and mind in your hands. Nothing is hotter or more intimate.

After running my boss' life all day and moving mountains during the week, I enjoy being the one who is NOT in control in bed. It gets me wet as hell. Feeling a slap that I didn't know was coming, being manhandled, being held down and having my partner's cock shoved in my mouth, his fingers, mouth and cock taking HIS holes - it is very, very sexy, and HECK, it's fun!

No really deep meaning behind it all - it's not quite that all-encompassing or "poetic" for me. It's hot, that's pretty much it. It's a preference, much like my liking mint chocolate chip over chocolate.

After running my boss' life all day and moving mountains during the week, I enjoy being the one who is NOT in control in bed. It gets me wet as hell. Feeling a slap that I didn't know was coming, being manhandled, being held down and having my partner's cock shoved in my mouth, his fingers, mouth and cock taking HIS holes - it is very, very sexy, and HECK, it's fun!

No really deep meaning behind it all - it's not quite that all-encompassing or "poetic" for me. It's hot, that's pretty much it. It's a preference, much like my liking mint chocolate chip over chocolate.

To me, part of what makes it so hot is that you have the ability to move mountains, and then set that power aside for the time for me(him).

The sexiest thing in the world to me is one of those 21st century strong woman, who can take on the world by herself, looking at me in the bedroom and handing me control.

What goes on in and outside of the bedroom is not related at all, but there is an incredible power that comes with a strong woman putting her body and mind in your hands. Nothing is hotter or more intimate.

To me, part of what makes it so hot is that you have the ability to move mountains, and then set that power aside for the time for me(him).

He and I were discussing this very thing last night. And I agree. But, I can’t have it any other way. It’s the way I am with him. I can’t love him differently.

He and I were discussing this very thing last night. And I agree. But, I can’t have it any other way. It’s the way I am with him. I can’t love him differently.

That still doesn't change the fact that you can move mountains to the rest of the world. That you love him in the submissive way you do speaks volumes for both of you.

Thank you for your comment. That is pretty interesting and I never thought about that side of it. Sweet. :)

:rose:

It's like floating on my back in a pool with my arms outstretched and my eyes closed, and he is the water beneath me.

I am untethered, I am entirely vulnerable. And yet, he holds me.

I know this was written long ago but... yes. :heart:

I love when someone can put something so specific into words.

Thank you for your comment. That is pretty interesting and I never thought about that side of it. Sweet. :)

:rose:

It's an amazing feeling when a wonderful woman puts that much trust of both her mind and body in you.

I like being dominated because I feel like I run everything at home and with the kids. In bed, I want my man to tell me what to do, how he wants it, what he wants from me. Good way to role play for us as well.

My wife went through a period of assertiveness and I was the subject. Certain things she did would trigger my submissiveness. She tied me to the kitchen table one time (of many), and it was the way she did it that made me realize how much I wanted her to continue. I was spread eagle and face down. She tied me at my ankles first and I realized immediately that you are not able to do anything to release yourself. You cannot reach anything, you can't get up, nothing. She knew that I was helpless and at her mercy, and she could have her way with me. She did, and I couldn't get enough...…
She also knew the things I avoided, like taking my own cum. She made me, and I did because she said she enjoyed watching me unwillingly take every drop.

My gf always complain my bad habit (such as silent after a brawl, don't contact her several days), but when she contacted me and said these issues. I always be submissive her idea.

I like playing first mate to his captain. I like being the support person. I like seeing that he has a need or desire and finding a way to meet it. I like anticipating his needs and desires when I can, and surprising him by giving him what he wants but might not ask for. I like seeing him happy and relaxed and well-tended because of me.

I like hearing 'good girl,' and I like seeing him smile. :)

Here's one i have to answer.
Because in my eyes He is invincible.
He can do anything and I will support him right or wrong.

Wild Honey. I haven’t figured out how to quote two different people but again those thoughts are so solid and wonderful. Lucky men.

Because when she's in control, she's being pleased exactly when and how she wants to be pleased, and in ways she couldn't if I were in control. She wants the power, why not submit to it?

Jezz :kiss:
Like this?

Judge at sentencing time: Well Honey, was he worth It?

Honey: <dreamy voice, far-off stare> He was worth the moon and the stars, and the sun in all its glory. He was worth every pirate's booty that has ever been buried on land, or sunk at sea. He was worth the first laughing smile of a thousand baby angels on a thousand perfect mornings.

Yes. He was worth it.

Lol.
No.

When he’s wrong, he’s wrong.
Snap out of it, ladies!!!

Lol.
No.

:D LOL!

I didn't say it was true for me. I just wrote it.

I think worshipping a man (or anyone) is a dangerous pasttime - we're all fallible, obvs.

But I do get off on the act of worship in an intentional setting. I do like the fantasy.

Those thoughts are sweet strong and beautiful
Judge at sentencing time: Well Honey, was he worth It?

Honey: <dreamy voice, far-off stare> He was worth the moon and the stars, and the sun in all its glory. He was worth every pirate's booty that has ever been buried on land, or sunk at sea. He was worth the first laughing smile of a thousand baby angels on a thousand perfect mornings.

Yes. He was worth it.
Lol.
No.

It does seem a liiiitttle culty.

Back