Courage acquired

New Pics

Have you realized I usually have something to say before I post my pics? Sorry but I do lol.

So this morning while getting ready for work it was a blah kind of day. I didn't feel pretty even after putting on a dress and doing my hair. So instead of putting on my low heels or my flats I decided I needed something that made me feel pretty and sexy. I dug out my sky high heels, or as I affectionately call them, my fuck me pumps. Walked out the door and mission accomplished.

With that and a suggestion or two from people I decided to let you all see what I looked like at work today, and then some lol.

Backside
More Backside
Teasing
What's that view?
More of that view

Mmmm babe these are some of the sexiest pics you have taken yet. Love them!!!

So, now you're even naming your pics "teasing" Well, that tease had the desired effect. Sure would have enjoyed lifting that dress a bit higher and having my way with you in your fuck me pumps. Yum !

Have you realized I usually have something to say before I post my pics? Sorry but I do lol.

So this morning while getting ready for work it was a blah kind of day. I didn't feel pretty even after putting on a dress and doing my hair. So instead of putting on my low heels or my flats I decided I needed something that made me feel pretty and sexy. I dug out my sky high heels, or as I affectionately call them, my fuck me pumps. Walked out the door and mission accomplished.

With that and a suggestion or two from people I decided to let you all see what I looked like at work today, and then some lol.

Nice tease. You have shapely legs and I like what I see of that booty. :)

Now I want to see more of the curvy ass, but that was the point of the tease, wasn't it? ;)

Many thanks for sharing. Have a great day.

Backside
More Backside
Teasing
What's that view?
More of that view

damn, wildgirl, you are hot and sexy. these are great great pictures.

Backside
More Backside
Teasing
What's that view?
More of that view

So, now you're even naming your pics "teasing" Well, that tease had the desired effect. Sure would have enjoyed lifting that dress a bit higher and having my way with you in your fuck me pumps. Yum !

Well I do specialize in teasing, isn't only appropriate I name one teasing?

Nice tease. You have shapely legs and I like what I see of that booty. :)

Now I want to see more of the curvy ass, but that was the point of the tease, wasn't it? ;)

Many thanks for sharing. Have a great day.

That was the point! :D I am glad it worked!

damn, wildgirl, you are hot and sexy. these are great great pictures.

Thank you so much!

Argh!

I just hate having bad days at work. I guess the only cure is to take some pictures. Can't wait to get some new ones up and posted. Thanks for some of the suggestions I have gotten as well guys!

~LW

Backside
More Backside
Teasing
What's that view?
More of that view

Great pics

Start of someting different

Okay, guys I got some pics that are a bit different for me. I hope you like considering I have enough to post a few a day for a bit. :) I really enjoyed having them taken. :heart::heart:

Big thanks to someone(s) for inspiring me for these, and to SG for telling me to go for it on a few of them.:rose::rose:

Graham!
Artistic
Front view
Laying Down
Feet up!

Mmmm delicious pics babe. You know how I feel about a woman in a jersey ;-)

Last edited:
Its all semantics....you know I prefer you out of them anyway ;-)

Men ha! LOL You all may benefit from my bad day later. Terrible day, still have to work as well. I hope y'all can handle just looking at the old pics for awhile.

if you want to play while your at work I would love to chat, kik, or yahoo

Sorry but I am on the road most of the day and have no time to play while working. It's a bad thing to text and drive.

Hockey Sweater

So, I was in a sports mood last night, and yes I was really in a good teasing mood. So tonight I am posting pics from the hockey sweater, and have a few for tomorrow night too I think. I would apologize for the teasing, but y'all know I like it too much.

:heart:~LW

The first one
On my side
On my knees
A view

LW - I have a real weakness for you on your knees. Very, very sexy !

So, I was in a sports mood last night, and yes I was really in a good teasing mood. So tonight I am posting pics from the hockey sweater, and have a few for tomorrow night too I think. I would apologize for the teasing, but y'all know I like it too much.

:heart:~LW

On my knees

Now a girl in a hockey sweater! Like don't get much better!!!

Last edited:
Back