Not open for further replies.
Good evening sexy ladies,

Hope you've all had a wonderful day.

What are you all doing today?

:kiss::rose:

Hi Shauna, i'm posting, hangin out in email-land..lol
My day was nice..how about urs? :rose:

Hi sweetheart :kiss:

Glad your day has been nice. Sounds like you're enjoying a relaxing one on your day off. ;)

My day has been very long and tiring. I'm ready to relax. In more ways than one.

And hey! I checked out the nips. Very nice. :kiss: Plant one right on them. ;)

Hi sweetheart :kiss:

Glad your day has been nice. Sounds like you're enjoying a relaxing one on your day off. ;)

My day has been very long and tiring. I'm ready to relax. In more ways than one.

And hey! I checked out the nips. Very nice. :kiss: Plant one right on them. ;)

We all need "that" kinda relaxation:devil:

Where's B23? I know she likes the way u "relax" LoL she's a fun gurl ;):D

And thanks!! i will plant a :kiss: for you!

We all need "that" kinda relaxation:devil:

Where's B23? I know she likes the way u "relax" LoL she's a fun gurl ;):D

And thanks!! i will plant a :kiss: for you!

That is true! Most people do enjoy "that" kinda relaxation. :D

I'm not sure where B23 is. I haven't been around all day, thought there would be more chatting. Where IS everyone? :confused:

She likes the way I relax? Ahh, c'mon sweetheart, I think you enjoyed it pretty much too. :kiss::kiss::rose:

Wish I could plant that kiss myself. :(

Hey sweetie,

I'm heading off to the shower. I'll be back online in a few. Have to clean up some so I can relax and be comfortable. :D

Hopefully you're still around when I come back. :kiss:

Hi y'all!!!! I'm here...just got home!!!!!
Drove hubby in to work today, then had a massage, and took hubby to his Dr. appointment this afternoon.

Glad to be home!!!! Need to eat dinner!!!!

Yes, Cipher, this time the monster is hungry for FOOD......at least for now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

BTW, LOVE the pics!!!!!! Thanks for sending the one with your tongue to my phone!!!!! My drive home was a bit, um....damp!!!!!

Hi y'all!!!! I'm here...just got home!!!!!
Drove hubby in to work today, then had a massage, and took hubby to his Dr. appointment this afternoon.

Glad to be home!!!! Need to eat dinner!!!!

Yes, Cipher, this time the monster is hungry for FOOD......at least for now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

BTW, LOVE the pics!!!!!! Thanks for sending the one with your tongue to my phone!!!!! My drive home was a bit, um....damp!!!!!

Hey sweet B!

What's for dinner? :kiss:

Hey sweet B!

What's for dinner? :kiss:

Hi Shauna!!!!!! :kiss::rose:

We're having left over roast beef, the girls and I are having Ramen noodles with it, hubby is having an english muffin with it. And we have Spice Cake (with cream cheese frosting!!) for dessert.

How are you? Feeling nice and clean now?

Hi Shauna!!!!!! :kiss::rose:

We're having left over roast beef, the girls and I are having Ramen noodles with it, hubby is having an english muffin with it. And we have Spice Cake (with cream cheese frosting!!) for dessert.

How are you? Feeling nice and clean now?

Oh my... that sounds better than the 6in over roasted chicken breast sub I had from subway. Though, the "breast" part does sound kind of.... yummy. ;)

I'm doing well. Tired tonight. Feel very nice and clean. Freshly shaven too - smooth as a babies bottom. I like the way it feels... and can't stop touching. :p

How has your day been sweetie? Sounds like you've been busy.

Why thank you Luna. :D

anytime darlin'

Hi Luna!!!! Enjoying your pinching...mmmmmmmmm!!!!!

And I'll grope your ass the next time you wander through!!!! :kiss:

You may grope my bum *nods* but only if you allow me the pleasure of flicking my tongue across your beautifully displayed nip...I feel that I need to catch that ring with my teeth

Oh my... that sounds better than the 6in over roasted chicken breast sub I had from subway. Though, the "breast" part does sound kind of.... yummy. ;)

I'm doing well. Tired tonight. Feel very nice and clean. Freshly shaven too - smooth as a babies bottom. I like the way it feels... and can't stop touching. :p

How has your day been sweetie? Sounds like you've been busy.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...I like "breasts" too!!!!

Can I touch, too????

Very busy today! Glad to be home. The two girls are downstairs fighting with each other and I am trying to ignore them!!!!!

anytime darlin'

You may grope my bum *nods* but only if you allow me the pleasure of flicking my tongue across your beautifully displayed nip...I feel that I need to catch that ring with my teeth

Anytime, my dear!!!!! Would love to feel you pulling my nip with you teeth!!!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...I like "breasts" too!!!!

Can I touch, too????

Very busy today! Glad to be home. The two girls are downstairs fighting with each other and I am trying to ignore them!!!!!

Breasts are the best. :p Ok, :confused: maybe I enjoy pussy more.:D

You can most definitely touch sweet B. Anytime you wish.

My brothers and I used to fight all the time. My parents used to let us "fight it out". It was.... fun??? lol

And hey, just so you know, I was up SUPER late last night so I could finish reading the thread in the Pic Forum about you and the others "meeting up". I spent pretty much all day soaking because of it! It was hot babe! Wish I could've joined. Though, I admit, I'm kind of shy. :eek:

How long will you be online tonight ?

Last edited:
Breasts are the best. :p Ok, :confused: maybe I enjoy pussy more.

You can most definitely touch sweet B. Anytime you wish.

My brothers and I used to fight all the time. My parents used to let us "fight it out". It was.... fun??? lol

And hey, just so you know, I was up SUPER late last night so I could finish reading the thread in the Pic Forum about you and the others "meeting up". I spent pretty much all day soaking because of it! It was hot babe! Wish I could've joined. Though, I admit, I'm kind of shy. :eek:

How long will you be online tonight ?

yes, I love the breasts and the pussy!!!! Give me one or the other and I'll be happy, bive me both and I'm ecstatic!!!!!!

Glad you enjoyed the thread....when I go back to read it I get hot all over again!!!!

Hoping to be on line for a while. Depends on the girls some, but also have some dishes and laundry to do since I was gone all day today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back