LADIES: Pussy questionnaire

1) How old were you the first time you tasted your pussy? 16 / 17

2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time (fingers, penis, toy, tool, lovers lips, etc)? 12

3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average? Sweet and Salty musky..I drink a lot of water.

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Directly or from fingers, penis, etc? No

5) Aside from fingers, tongues, toys and penises, what have you put in your pussy [during masturbation] (i.e. panties, screwdriver handles, candles, fruits, etc)? Which is your favourite?
When I was 12/13 I used pens or pencils...Since I have used long, tapered candles
I have used a cucumber once or twice. But I prefer a vibrator or Ben Wa Balls.

1) How old were you the first time you tasted your pussy?
I was in 5th grade. I used to watch Movies like Lady Chatterly's lover on Cinemax in my room and masturbate with a thin paint brush handle.

2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time (fingers, penis, toy, tool, lovers lips, etc)?
I used my fingers and a thin paintbrush handle.

3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average?
My taste varies by what lotion I use on a regular basis or the scent of my body wash. I have been using lotion and body wash that smells like Apricots and Almonds for the past two months so on top of my own thick flavor it has hints of Apricots and Almonds. Very tropical :p
4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Directly or from fingers, penis, etc?
6th grade. Girl Sleepovers. We used to make out together and rub and grope eachother. We would pair off and do it in like 30 minute cycles :) I think my first pussy taste was my bff C... I licked my fingers after they rubbed under her underwear.
5) Aside from fingers, tongues, toys and penises, what have you put in your pussy [during masturbation] (i.e. panties, screwdriver handles, candles, fruits, etc)? Which is your favourite?
Candles, Hair Brushes, toothbrushes, Strawberries and Raspberries. The most recent I had a desktop purple parking cone in there :p it was maybe 3 inches tall, a thick soft plastic.... it was bought for the purposes of anal play but it tends to fall out cut it is SO tapered in the cone way!
As much fun as foreign objects are... I prefer my rabbit over everything else!

Um... I dunno, somewhere around 15 or 16?

2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time (fingers, penis, toy, tool, lovers lips, etc)?
I used my fingers.

3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average?
A bit sweet and tangy, I suppose.

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Directly or from fingers, penis, etc?
Yups. It was yesterday, so I was 21 :)rolleyes:), and she was a friend. It was directly. ^^

I dunno, various silly house-hold objects. None of them were very effective. x3

No idea. probably quite young.. I just.. have since I started playing with myself

probably what ever I was using at the time.. I would guess my fingers [I didn't understand my body back then so they were hardly the kind of climaxes you remember :p haha ]

Like most ladies' do? but yeah that odd sweet-tangy mix and of course hints of various lotions but that goes with out saying.

Yes. it is certain a past time I may indulge in haha. So yeah I have. first pussy was a friend of mine. drunk party [Wooo!] and directly tasted. waaaay before I knew i was gay. abooout 15 perhaps.

What girl hasn't used the infamous hair brush handle and the shower head. apart from that I was never vary adventurous ... and now we have our toys. so yeah there you go.

pretty sexy stuff... I'm surprised there is no shaved, trimmed or bald question here.

Oh dear. Really young. Eleven or twelve?

My fingers.

I'm on the sweeter side. I eat a lot of fruits. ;P

Oh, many times. I was sixteen when I did it for the first time, and I was exploring with my sister. It was directly.

Various vegetables, hairbrush, one of those vibrating toothbrushes, candles, toes, bottles...other things that I can't remember. The vibrating toothbrush is definitely my favorite. =]

1) How old were you the first time you tasted your pussy? I'm kind of embarrassed to say this but in my 30's

2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time (fingers, penis, toy, tool, lovers lips, etc)? Fingers

3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average? I taste more salty

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Directly or from fingers, penis, etc? No

Nothing.

I was 12 years old when I first tasted it

I used my finger the first time, and have used my fingers since to taste test before being with someone.

I'm sweet and creamy. I eat a lot of sweets :D what can I say I love fruits and have to have sugar in my coffee in the morning.

Yes I have, I was 28 years old my first time with another girl, her name was Lisa a roommate. I licked that girl til she came at least 5 times in my mouth. And it was during a 3 some so I sucked her juices off the guys cock as well.

I have used a cucumber, handle of a hair brush, panties, beer bottle mouth end first, screwdriver handle, and also tried a cleaned off and detatched plastic handle of a plunger. Cucumber was my favorite. non toy, finger, penis what not :D

fingers

slightly sweet and salty

Oh yes :D 15, my first time with a girl, and first her fingers then directly

Well, other then the 'classics' (hairbrush, cucumber, carrot), I've used bottles (the thin end...don't get excited lol), and once a cell phone (sort of, not really in so much as on...dare from a friend heehee)

Please no thread hijacking. Void where prohibited. Your mileage may vary. Photos are welcome but not required.

Thank you and kind regards,
ShampooMohawk

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Directly or from fingers, penis, etc

Please no thread hijacking. Void where prohibited. Your mileage may vary. Photos are welcome but not required.

Thank you and kind regards,
ShampooMohawk

fingers
orange sickle
no
flashlight handle

My fingers

It depends on what I've eaten...mostly sweet, sometimes tangy. I've always been told I taste delicious.

Yessss. 21 I think. A friend's. Directly and off her fingers.

I've used ice cubes, but that's about it, I feel so boring! I usually stick with a pink leopard print vibe or my rabbit.

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Directly or from fingers, penis, etc? I've tasted more pussies than birthdays, starting with my mom's when I was almost 18. I think I have tasted them in almost any way imaginable by now..

I would love to hear the story how that came about...

1) How old were you the first time you tasted your pussy? 20s probably

2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time (fingers, penis, toy, tool, lovers lips, etc)? fingers

3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average? kind of tart

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Directly or from fingers, penis, etc? Yes, no answer, friend's, directly

5) Aside from fingers, tongues, toys and penises, what have you put in your pussy [during masturbation] (i.e. panties, screwdriver handles, candles, fruits, etc)? Which is your favourite? all of the above except panties, hammer handle, veggies, souvenir baseball bat, bottles of all kinds, shapes and sizes, can't think of anything else right now, but I'm sure there have been other things. If I'm horny, I can be pretty creative. :eek:

And as of tonight - I can add fist to the list. Tonight my best friend finally made it all the way into me - up to her wrist. It was AMAZING!!

I've done that once. I have pretty big hands, and got it up to my wrist. She came so hard, it was glorious. It was such a huge turn on. Haven't found a gal that was willing to try since.

Back