Feeling a Little Bored

We interrupt our regularly scheduled photos to bring you special Halloween edition! I had a costume party last night and got a few pictures. Hopefully you all enjoy it!!

Very sexy costume!!

Hopefully you are all having fantastic weekends. Maybe there are a few of you bored out there this afternoon that could appreciate a little distraction. :) Enjoy! And remember, I welcome comments. :D
I have a beautiful tree for your sake

Sorry I've been so absent everyone. It's been one of those weeks. Hopefully you'll take some new pictures as penance. :)

Attachments

• Wet10.jpg
    Wet10.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 201
  • Wet11.jpg
    Wet11.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 160
  • Wet12.jpg
    Wet12.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 166
  • Wet13.jpg
    Wet13.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 205
Sorry I've been so absent everyone. It's been one of those weeks. Hopefully you'll take some new pictures as penance. :)

Very well worth the wait. Nothing like pics of such a delicious woman to kick start one's day. ;):kiss:

No better way to finish a weekend than a big begging booty.:devil:
attachment.php

Must admit that is one amazingly sexy ass;)

Very nice... you have such a lush curvy body... I want it!!:rose:

Ooooo, lush. Now that is a word I very much enjoy!! :kiss:

Very well worth the wait. Nothing like pics of such a delicious woman to kick start one's day. ;):kiss:

Must admit that is one amazingly sexy ass;)

Well, hopefully it kept you going throughout the day!

your ass is so damn hot.
you can even confess your sins to me while i use my mouth on you

Sins? I have no sins. I'm a complete angel. ;)

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween everyone! Unfortunately I have no new pictures for you tonight. I'm hoping to find time to do something new this weekend and I'll have something for you tomorrow or Sunday. I hope you you all have some sexy Halloween plans! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

it snowed like a motherfucker here in michigan. trick or treating was cold and wet.

no plans now beyond staring at your body and thinking dirty thoughts

Happy Halloween everyone! Unfortunately I have no new pictures for you tonight. I'm hoping to find time to do something new this weekend and I'll have something for you tomorrow or Sunday. I hope you you all have some sexy Halloween plans! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Lustfully await;)

Back