Slinky's Sexy Shots

I just found this thread and you sexy pictures. I'll look forward to see what you post next. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for all the feedback, I've replied individually to everyone I can't seen to work out how to do that multi QUOTE reply thing, sorry to spam the thread.

I took another pic, again just a quick snap to try to work out lighting and everything. It's quite similar to the last one. I'm focusing on my breasts first and will move on to other parts as I get more confident.

Thank you all again.

Would you like a hand with that nipple, or would you prefer teeth?

Wearing his shirt

I took a few snaps on our bed wearing his shirt. I think he'll find it sexy that I was rolling around half naked in his shirt getting all hot under the collar!

Thanks again to everyone who has commented, I'm delighted you are all being so kind and engaging so sweetly.

Last edited:
I took a few snaps on our bed wearing his shirt. I think he'll find it sexy that I was rolling around half naked in his shirt getting all hot under the collar!

Thanks again to everyone who has commented, I'm delighted you are all being so kind and engaging so sweetly.

After seeing those it's not only you who's getting hot!
Very sexy pictures!

Hmm I prefer a nice warm moist tongue and soft lips rather than teeth ...

Duly noted for future reference.

I’d be very at if he didn’t find it sexy. Seeing a woman wearing nothing but his own shirt should drive any man wild.

After seeing those it's not only you who's getting hot!
Very sexy pictures!

That's very flattering thank you!

Duly noted for future reference.

I’d be very at if he didn’t find it sexy. Seeing a woman wearing nothing but his own shirt should drive any man wild.

I hope it does! It's sexy to me, I love women in men's shirts, makes me horny to see, so hopefully he'll have the same reaction!

Oh stop, you're being far too kind. Thank you so much. I'm pleased with the pics so I'm very glad to hear you think they're sexy too. Hopefully my lover will agree!

Just telling the truth. :) Love the way your tits and nipples look. So mouthwatering. Your skin looks so soft.

I hope it does! It's sexy to me, I love women in men's shirts, makes me horny to see, so hopefully he'll have the same reaction!

Yep, there's always something about a woman in a man's shirt.

Beautiful photos. Something sexy about needing to move the shirt to expose more of your skin. Having the facial stubble brushing along her skin as you seek for the what's hidden. Like a little treasure hunt.

Just telling the truth. :) Love the way your tits and nipples look. So mouthwatering. Your skin looks so soft.

Yep, there's always something about a woman in a man's shirt.

Thank you. I smother my body in an all natural chocolate scented body butter daily to keep it soft, as I like the feel of it well moisturized, so glad that's coming across in the photos.

Beautiful photos. Something sexy about needing to move the shirt to expose more of your skin. Having the facial stubble brushing along her skin as you seek for the what's hidden. Like a little treasure hunt.

That's sort of what I was going for, a kind of slow reveal of my body under his shirt. Not just "come and get it " but "seek under here for a surprise ". Glad you liked them, I'm very flattered.

Wow, lots of fun to be had there. Great shots

Thank you. I smother my body in an all natural chocolate scented body butter daily to keep it soft, as I like the feel of it well moisturized, so glad that's coming across in the photos.

Boy, what a treat it would be to slather you up each and every day. I'm more of a fan of having something to lick off you though. ;)

Such beautiful skin. Lovely breasts.

Superb breasts

What an exhibitionist you are and long my it continue. Thank you for the views.

Photo album....

Hey, I am professional photographer... this is just my "opinion" and "two cents" but what I would do is have a professional photographer or a VERY TRUSTED friend take some photos of you in clothing that would tease him, as well as some sexy boudoir lingerie shots, followed by some semi nude (topless covering your breasts with your hands) and then full nude shots and possibly some erotic full body photos of you playing. Then compile them into a photo book/photo album with some sexy captions/stories of what you want him to do to you... I am sure he would love it!!!

I've got some shirts you are welcome to model ... Just so Sexy in a button down

A wonderful set of photos. To say I find them sexy is an understatement and it's not even my shirt. Your breasts are superb and it's not just you getting hot under the collar. :heart:

First off- Welcome! We can always find room for another goddess around here. Second- Thank You for the sexy pics. Third- I love your idea of an album. I can't begin to count the times I have seen my wife naked over the last 30 years, but I love pics of her that way. She is camera shy- even fully dressed.

Keep up the great work.

Back