A Breath of Fresh Air!

Seductive Saturday...I have been out and about doing errands and activities all day, and I needed a breath of fresh air, after!!

What are you doing this sensual Saturday?

** A sexy disclaimer: If you're viewing photos on this site, and feel the need to message hypocritical words to the Poster, ask yourself, "If I am shaming individuals for feeling comfortable enough to post, then is it really them or you with the issue? Individuals calling others salacious and sending crude commentary, yet they're looking at the pictures and Pmming comments privately that are salacious or lewd, so who really should be ashamed, the person at ease with their body, lusts, and needs, or the individuals who lurk in the shadows, privately lusting, yet shaming people?"**. #BodyPositivity #Confidence #ShamefulPeople ShamingWomen. :). Have a splendid day!!! :)

View attachment 2143400
Are they yours though or an internet picture?

Such a Beautiful pair, you're truly blessed.
Are they yours though or an internet picture?
Good question, depends on the mood or the day; unlike some people who have multiple screen names to harass people when they've been asked to leave them alone, multiple times. Yet, they don't get the message, even when blocked. :)

Good question, depends on the mood or the day; unlike some people who have multiple screen names to harass people when they've been asked to leave them alone, multiple times. Yet, they don't get the message, even when blocked. :)
Wait what, I didn't say anything about that??

Back