subtle flashing

Thanks, I hope he did. I had considered asking him later about "the view," but quickly decided against it. I thought it would break the spell.
Now that you mention it, I was wearing a pair of black silk
sheer panties. When I had tried on the skirt the night before, the first pair of satin panties showed a line. So I opted for something sheer. I vividly recall reminding myself to keep an eye on my hemline as I walked around the office, because there was little margin for error.

It's definitely more exciting for him if he thinks what you're showing him is happening unknownly to you.

Wearing sheer black panties with a high hemline would be such a great way to do a little subtle flashing. Your skirt will shift when you move in your chair or bend over. He'll be watching closely to catch a glimpse of your bare thighs and black panties. And if the light hits them just right, it'll give him a thrill to realize just how sheer they are!

Oh, do tell how you did this. You are seducing us.
A month or so later, the Older Gentleman invited me to lunch.
I wore a business suit, royal blue jacket and skirt with matching pumps. Same panties as the time before -- black silk and sheer.
As we walked back to the office, I asked if we could stop at the mall. He agreed, and we walked into a well-known lingerie store.
I spotted a pair of black leather thigh-high boots with a five-inch heel.
"Can I try these on?" I asked the clerk.She nodded. I walked into the dressing room, but soon returned. The clerk was gone.
"I need some help," I said. The Older Gentleman paused.
"Is it OK?" he asked and I said it was.
As I sat on a chair, the Older Gentleman placed the left boot on my foot. As I asked him to zip it up, I spread my legs slightly and for a second I watched him glance at my soaking wet pussy.
And then it was gone.

A month or so later, the Older Gentleman invited me to lunch.
I wore a business suit, royal blue jacket and skirt with matching pumps. Same panties as the time before -- black silk and sheer.
As we walked back to the office, I asked if we could stop at the mall. He agreed, and we walked into a well-known lingerie store.
I spotted a pair of black leather thigh-high boots with a five-inch heel.
"Can I try these on?" I asked the clerk.She nodded. I walked into the dressing room, but soon returned. The clerk was gone.
"I need some help," I said. The Older Gentleman paused.
"Is it OK?" he asked and I said it was.
As I sat on a chair, the Older Gentleman placed the left boot on my foot. As I asked him to zip it up, I spread my legs slightly and for a second I watched him glance at my soaking wet pussy.
And then it was gone.

You'd tipped the clerk, you dirty little thing :devil: :D

Being on a university campus there is so much flesh on display it is hard not to keep one's eyes from darting around, soaking it all in. I've seen it all, including several very wanton exposures, no doubt intentional.

But now I find myself in a situation where a student in one of my classes continues to offer views up her short skirts. Obviously I appreciate very much her opening up like that, but also find it a little awkward. In the past, I've had a student or two who I knew intentionally leaned over my desk to show me their breasts - but in each case they also had grade issues and I have no doubt they were seeking sympathy.

But in this case, she is one of my best students. Further, obviously I can't take it any further, but can't help but wonder what is going through her own mind. Is it just innocent teasing? a desire for something more? should I in a subtle way challenge her to expose more, enjoy the "game"? or ignore her and move on???

Any thoughts, suggestions?

You did not say what the age of the student was, or perhaps I just did not read back far enough.
Anyway, assuming she is of legal age, I would have her come in my office for a student/teacher conference. Make it sound serious to get her off her guard. When in your office and the door closed begin with something class related and watch her behavior. Then begin to insert a few subtle but stimulating remarks along the way and see if she responds. Continue upping the anti until or if she responds seductively. If she does that then ask her point blank why she is so overtly coming on to you by hiking her skit or spreading her legs or whatever it is she is doing. Then be silent and wait for her response. Toy with her and have fun. Make her squirm if you can.

Being on a university campus there is so much flesh on display it is hard not to keep one's eyes from darting around, soaking it all in. I've seen it all, including several very wanton exposures, no doubt intentional.

But now I find myself in a situation where a student in one of my classes continues to offer views up her short skirts. Obviously I appreciate very much her opening up like that, but also find it a little awkward. In the past, I've had a student or two who I knew intentionally leaned over my desk to show me their breasts - but in each case they also had grade issues and I have no doubt they were seeking sympathy.

But in this case, she is one of my best students. Further, obviously I can't take it any further, but can't help but wonder what is going through her own mind. Is it just innocent teasing? a desire for something more? should I in a subtle way challenge her to expose more, enjoy the "game"? or ignore her and move on???

Any thoughts, suggestions?

You did not say what the age of the student was, or perhaps I just did not read back far enough.
Anyway, assuming she is of legal age, I would have her come in my office for a student/teacher conference. Make it sound serious to get her off her guard. When in your office and the door closed begin with something class related and watch her behavior. Then begin to insert a few subtle but stimulating remarks along the way and see if she responds. Continue upping the anti until or if she responds seductively. If she does that then ask her point blank why she is so overtly coming on to you by hiking her skit or spreading her legs or whatever it is she is doing. Then be silent and wait for her response. Keep it up and toy with her and have fun. Make her squirm if you can.

And then it was gone.

I'm sure that he was getting very aroused too. Did you have him help you try on any more boots?

I'm sure that he was getting very aroused too. Did you have him help you try on any more boots?
Yes. I asked him to pick out a pair. He returned to the dressing room with an ankle boot, white buttery leather with a sharp toe.
The heel was a five-inch stiletto.
"I'm not sure I can walk in these, I said.
"O ye of little faith," the Older Gentleman replied with a smile.
As he placed the boot on my left foot, I felt his fingers on my ankles.
I looked into his smoldering eyes.
"How does that feel?"
"Perfect," I said.
I asked him to put on the right one.
"Your hands are so nice on my ankle," I said.
"Do you like these boots?" he asked me.
"Very much," I said. I extended the right boot in front of his face.
"Kiss it," I whispered.
I watched his lips, and then the world exploded.

Yes. I asked him to pick out a pair. He returned to the dressing room with an ankle boot, white buttery leather with a sharp toe.
The heel was a five-inch stiletto.
"I'm not sure I can walk in these, I said.
"O ye of little faith," the Older Gentleman replied with a smile.
As he placed the boot on my left foot, I felt his fingers on my ankles.
I looked into his smoldering eyes.
"How does that feel?"
"Perfect," I said.
I asked him to put on the right one.
"Your hands are so nice on my ankle," I said.
"Do you like these boots?" he asked me.
"Very much," I said. I extended the right boot in front of his face.
"Kiss it," I whispered.
I watched his lips, and then the world exploded.

Would you care to give us a general description of the Older Gentleman and yourself?

This is turning into quite the steamy adventure! Are you a writer?

Would you care to give us a general description of the Older Gentleman and yourself?
Yes, thank you. The Older Gentleman was 57 at the time. Tall and tanned, he worked out a lot and had a trim and muscular build. He had short grey hair, was a successful businessman, and had an open marriage with one of the iciest women I've ever met.
I was 23 and was a secretary at his firm. I worked for several executives, but he was by far the classiest. Even after the last encounter I wrote about (his light kiss of the boot I impulsively offered him), he moved slowly and with such respect toward me.
I am 27 now. I have long dark red hair and green eyes. I'm modest about how hot my body is and what it can do to men.

But of course!

I've always been attracted to redheads. Their hair is just gorgeous when the sun hits it. And they usually have soft pale skin with pink lips and nipples.
Stand by. My skin is creamy white and the dress the Older Gentleman bought for me for the Opera was black as night.

Stand by. My skin is creamy white and the dress the Older Gentleman bought for me for the Opera was black as night.

Black fabric on creamy white skin is such a nice contrast. And if there's even just a brief flash of pale skin when the dress moves it really catches the eye.

The Date Invitation

As the Older Gentleman lightly kissed the pointed toe of my right ankle boot, he caught himself.
He raised himself from his knees, but did not say anything.
"I think I'm going to buy these," I said. "Do we have time?"
He smiled and nodded.
"If you don't mind, I'd like to get these for you," he replied.
With a $500 pricetag, I didn't mind at all. I thanked him and we checked out.
I could tell he was nervous on the way back to the office. He chatted about politics, a topic I despise, and his words came fast and tangled. At the office, we parted ways.
The following day, he called my line and asked if I had a minute.
His office was 10 floors above. As I entered, he invited me to sit on the couch.
It was a warm autumn day. I wore a stylish red sleeveless dress with a mini-skirt hem, silk stockings with a garter belt, and a gold necklace. My dark red hair reached in long curls to my shoulders.
"About yesterday," he began.
I was surprised.
"I want to apologize for being too forward," he said.
I studied his expression. He wore a black suit with a silver tie. His mood seemed somber.
"No need to," I said. "I should apologize to you."
He shot me a quizzical look.
"I'm the one who put an ankle boot in your face and asked you to kiss it," I said.
"Have you ever done that before?" he asked.
"No, and I'm glad you kissed it. Boots and handsome men turn me on," I added.
He smiled. There was a pause, and we laughed.
"As you know, I'm married," he said.
I had met his wife, Hillary, at an office party and she had talked at me a few times on the phone.
"What you don't know is we have an open marriage. The rules are simple. If we're interested in dating someone, we tell each other before the date.
"And I'm asking you on a date to the Opera this Saturday night," he said.
"So you've told her?" I asked. He nodded yes.
"What did you tell her?" I replied.
"That I wanted to invite the young redhead secretary to the Opera," he replied.
"And she said?" I asked.
"She said a young bimbo wouldn't understand the Opera," he said laughing.
"Maybe so, but what happens if I understand her husband?" I said.
"So that's a yes on the date?" he asked.
" 'Bluebeard is my favorite opera," I replied.
Leaning back in his desk chair, he smiled like a teenage boy.

Ple
S

Back