Cuckqueening

Not only that, I would say he qualifies as one lucky s.o.b.

I keep telling him that! Lol.

As far as every man's dream..... well, being with such different (and yet so very similar), girls could be akin to living with an unbridled split personality. He's kept on his toes (and in the bed alot, hehe!).

Any less of a man would be institutionalised by now I reckon (but then again so would lesser women).

I love my lovers!

KK:D
 
Netzach
I absolutely love the idea of watching my Sir.. be with another woman on a NSA type of encounter to know what he does to me and to see him share that with another woman.. to make her squirm and make her so turned on.. but other women wouldnt want another woman present and not involved..I would love to be forced to watch for awhile and then for him to come over and start to involve me and then maybe to force her to watch out interaction and then who knows.. .But it just seems HOT.. So I agree with you .. ;)

I feel exactly the same way, and am having a hard time getting him to accept that I think the idea of him with someone else is HOT. I think I'm breaking through though :D
 
cuckqueening

pity this thread is so old, I'm trying trying to come to terms with being the male in this situation, its a bit of a shock when your wife is trying to introduce all of her old girlfriends into the relationship.
 
netzach said,
I am a cuckoldress, though my relationship with my husband is open and not denial-based, there's definitely a different sexual flavor with my bull - I'd love to see him with other women more, I've only gotten to watch that a couple of times and it's an insane turn on.

My bull has other casual lovers and I kinda dig that. I wish I got to do more watching, but schedules never seem to permit. I like hearing about his adventures when they do happen, it's an interesting tension between jealousy and hotness.

There is something amazingly erotic to me about watching that happen, because it's a pleasure you never get to experience when the man you're with is fucking you - that passive eye pleasure of watching. Watching someone else react to the dick that gets you all riled up.

Some women are wired strangely to enjoy this kind of thing. Some women are emotionally masochistic and crave the agony it would cause them, but they're VERY rare - I've met more men in that camp for sure. I am not of that breed myself, if the jealousy reaches more than a light pinch or pang there's something that needs to be discussed or addressed. A little edge of it is nice.


--
pure: if cuckold or cuckoldress are [simply considered as] turned on by seeing or imagining their partner with some else, there is a parallel.

traditionally, however, cuckold is either pathetic, a fool, or an object of amusement. which bring us to the modern, maso wrinkle.

the maso m cuckold is encouraging the wife's contacts, getting off on the humiliation through watching, etc., it's hard to imagine a parallel maso f cuckoldress. i'm not sure why.

perhaps the closest, oddly enough, is the conventional wife of some mediteranean lands [or china], who knows the husband has affairs, mistresses, etc.[e.g. tony soprano's wife]. she may well have a degree of complicity.

how maso she is, can be argued: does she in some way 'get off' on her hurt (if it's there)? or does she merely live with it, try to minimize her knowledge, etc.




I think that in the traditional notion of being humiliated or seen as a fool was not strictly speaking part of the definition of cuckold but the societal norms of the time were such that it was completely inconceivable to imagine him feeling otherwise.

The same was not true for women. While men having affairs was not "approved" it was tacitly accepted as a reality and not one that necessarily reflected poorly on the wife. At a minimum there were a range of possible perspectives not all of which cast her as a humiliated fool.

Even in today's world men and women come at monogamy differently. Many women know damn well that their husband can have desire for other women but expect him to resist that temptation. Many men feel compelled to believe that their spouse could never desire another man and that if she does it represents a failing on his part - even her being tempted makes him less of a man.

In some ways a cuckold is breaking a much more powerful taboo than a cuckquean which may make it more compelling for men who seek this.
 
Back
Top